Knee Deep In Life #8 Skanky Belbin what a pig, begging idiots to go to her gig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of family, is there ever any mention of any sisters? I only ask as I'm pretty sure she has a sister...I follow another lady who sadly lost her dad and has been doing acts of kindness in the area in his memory. The photos of the dad I'm SURE it's her Dad. Never any mention of any connection with Skanky, nor her being involved with any of it. The possible sister had volunteers help her as she runs a business so couldn't do it all alone. And I've never recalled her mentioning a sister either. Just thought it a bit odd, if you were doing something in memory of your Dad and had a sister whom you had a relationship with, surely it's something the sisters would do together?.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Speaking of family, is there ever any mention of any sisters? I only ask as I'm pretty sure she has a sister...I follow another lady who sadly lost her dad and has been doing acts of kindness in the area in his memory. The photos of the dad I'm SURE it's her Dad. Never any mention of any connection with Skanky, nor her being involved with any of it. The possible sister had volunteers help her as she runs a business so couldn't do it all alone. And I've never recalled her mentioning a sister either. Just thought it a bit odd, if you were doing something in memory of your Dad and had a sister whom you had a relationship with, surely it's something the sisters would do together?.
interestingly, i just found her sister in IG - she is the one doing the acts of kindness. Laura doesn't follow her, and she doesn't follow Laura - which is very telling. equally, Laura doesn't follow her brother's account on IG, whereas her brother and sister do seem to follow each other - and while that doesn't mean everything, for someone whose sister's "successful" career is based on social media, it seems interesting that her siblings don't follow her. kinda implies they don't support her "career", and likely don't want to witness her crude content - plus her sister seems to have a decent career, so it wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't want her business tarnished with Laura's filth. her sister seems to be trying do so something positive through the loss of her father, while Laura dragged him out of hospital when he was really sick to watch her perform on stage because SHE wanted him to be there and the poor guy was forced to sit in the audience and watch his daughter strut around on stage dressed as a giant minge, embarrassing herself and undoubtedly humiliating HIM as he had to listen to crude stories about her sex life and bum worms and all the other gross details, poor guy. i didn't believe he was "proud of her", as she claims - he was likely deeply ashamed. i doubt her sister has been to watch her "successful female comedian" perform on her "sold out" tour. 🤢🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Yes that’s Laura’s sister Emma that does the random acts of kindness.

Reactions: 2
interestingly, i just found her sister in IG - she is the one doing the acts of kindness. Laura doesn't follow her, and she doesn't follow Laura - which is very telling. equally, Laura doesn't follow her brother's account on IG, whereas her brother and sister do seem to follow each other - and while that doesn't mean everything, for someone whose sister's "successful" career is based on social media, it seems interesting that her siblings don't follow her. kinda implies they don't support her "career", and likely don't want to witness her crude content - plus her sister seems to have a decent career, so it wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't want her business tarnished with Laura's filth. her sister seems to be trying do so something positive through the loss of her father, while Laura dragged him out of hospital when he was really sick to watch her perform on stage because SHE wanted him to be there and the poor guy was forced to sit in the audience and watch his daughter strut around on stage dressed as a giant minge, embarrassing herself and undoubtedly humiliating HIM as he had to listen to crude stories about her sex life and bum worms and all the other gross details, poor guy. i didn't believe he was "proud of her", as she claims - he was likely deeply ashamed. i doubt her sister has been to watch her "successful female comedian" perform on her "sold out" tour. 🤢🤢
It's either that smelbin has told them not to follow her, so all attention remains on her, as she couldn’t possibly have her siblings steal her limelight, or as you say her siblings want nothing to do with her filth and totally crap content..

The random acts of kindness are so far from anything smelbin would ever do as well, polar opposites. There's no way smelbin would ever do anything for anyone else, unless it benefits her

Reactions: 3
Lol, she's still desperate to sell those tickets! Out of if 26 "shows", only 7 venues have sold out. I bet those sold out venues are seedy little, dark clubs. Plus most tickets probably purchased by her idiot "friends/minions".

You are not successful Smelbin! You're not funny. You're just the scum of the earth!

Lol, she's still desperate to sell those tickets! Out of if 26 "shows", only 7 venues have sold out. I bet those sold out venues are seedy little, dark clubs. Plus most tickets probably purchased by her idiot "friends/minions".

You are not successful Smelbin! You're not funny. You're just the scum of the earth!
One of the sold out venues is in a sister theatre in my local area. It is a small studio within the small theatre. It only holds 100 people max that sit on long benches or fold away chairs, I have a friend in Am Dram that has hired the same studio. They said it would cost £300 - 400 to hire the venue for one show plus you pay £130ish for the theatre sending emails out on your behalf. I can’t see on that basis earning a great deal from this tour.

Reactions: 7
Seriously??? Is this all she has?? Same old boring crap. Yawn, yawn yawn. Boring, boring, boring. Smelbin, you are not funny. When will you think of something original? You've done this over and over, it's not funny! You are not funny!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Seriously??? Is this all she has?? Same old boring crap. Yawn, yawn yawn. Boring, boring, boring. Smelbin, you are not funny. When will you think of something original? You've done this over and over, it's not funny! You are not funny!
She’s so desperate with her “I’m So EdGy & NoT LiKe OtHeR 40 yEaR oLdS” bollocks

• Sick
I've just found this thread thanks to mumsnet moaning about it and I agree she's manky.

I'm ashamed to be the same age as her and also same name.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've just found this thread thanks to mumsnet moaning about it and I agree she's manky.

I'm ashamed to be the same age as her and also same name.
Welcome. She isn't funny and she uses her kids for her own benefit, but you've probably worked that out
---
Oh and she is boring. But seems to think she is all that

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I dont believe for one second she feels an ounce of guilt about shouting at those poor kids, she doesn't give a tit about them! If she did then she wouldn't let them get riddled with worms, live in a shithole and subject them to ridicule on the Internet.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I dont believe for one second she feels an ounce of guilt about shouting at those poor kids, she doesn't give a tit about them! If she did then she wouldn't let them get riddled with worms, live in a shithole and subject them to ridicule on the Internet.
She's a bleeping bleep that doesn't deserve her poor kids.

She turns my stomach.

Reactions: 10
She's said repeatedly that she is unable to feel the emotions of guilt or shame, so this is a blatant lie. 🙄

Reactions: 9
She probably enjoyed shouting at them. Like she enjoys shouting at complete strangers on rhe street and calling them cnuts. She really is the image of Britain gone wrong.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.