Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

howandwhy

VIP Member
If my daughters scared her first reaction is she wants her mum she knows I’m her safe space the fact he didn’t feel she’d protect him but he needed weapons to protect himself speaks volumes. (I couldn’t listen to the whole thing her voice did me in!)
It made.zero sense, so you didn't miss anything, she is pure stupid. I've never heard anyone describe fear like that to a child? Wtf, a bear inside us? Dumb tw@

Reactions: 2

howandwhy

VIP Member
A lot of you as in absolutely no one thought or even said that.

Dope
---

She can’t, she’s self diagnosed dyslexic remember, also ADHD so forgets what word she’s looking up too.
Hahahhah, you're funnier than her, you should be in Dublin next week instead of her!
---
So now she’s claiming she has body dysmorphia. Is this a new bandwagon?
She hasn't got body dysmorphia. She has hpd! Maybe, if she thinks she has body dysmorphia, she should cover all of herself in those shit tattoos, or just fuck off and hide away. She really is a narcissistic idiot. This is all run up for the show next weekend, which still has a ton of tickets not sold.

Oh and this thing she can't wait to tell everyone on Tuesday? Let's all have a guess.
---
I think seeing as she us Teflon belbin and shit doesn't stick and she seems to have amazing luck when it comes to her so called "career" (in that she has done zero work and lands on her feet all time, riding on the coat tails of more successful people than her), that she'll announce that she's got on to TV or something like that. 😞

Last edited:

howandwhy

VIP Member
Still begging people to watch her shit. It's not the platform luv, it's just you're shit and boring and unfunny! She gets a tiny % of interaction from her sheep. On average maybe 100 comments per crap post on the gram and sweet FA on tiktok! She should give up! I wonder if her shit slide show in Dublin will be cancelled due to lack of sales? I'm also tempted to let them know she is infested with worms and to warn anyone going, that there is a risk of them catching worms off of her. I'd not want that thing in my establishment.

Attachments

MrsOgre

VIP Member
The weekend with ptwm worked in her favour, but is her engagement rate always this bad?
IMG_2886.jpeg

Hotdog17

Speaking of family, is there ever any mention of any sisters? I only ask as I'm pretty sure she has a sister...I follow another lady who sadly lost her dad and has been doing acts of kindness in the area in his memory. The photos of the dad I'm SURE it's her Dad. Never any mention of any connection with Skanky, nor her being involved with any of it. The possible sister had volunteers help her as she runs a business so couldn't do it all alone. And I've never recalled her mentioning a sister either. Just thought it a bit odd, if you were doing something in memory of your Dad and had a sister whom you had a relationship with, surely it's something the sisters would do together?.
Yes that’s Laura’s sister Emma that does the random acts of kindness.

howandwhy

VIP Member
Hopefully someone might swap her for a camel and she won’t come back!
You'd not be able to tell the difference between her and a camel.
---
I know a young lady with emetophobia and she cannot hear or even see someone on TV vomiting.
Smelbinwormarse does NOT have it, she's jumping on the new buzz word/illness just as she did with adhd.
Cunt.
I knew someone for who it was so bad, she didn't have children as she was terrified of morning sickness. She desperately wanted kids, but the phobia was so bad she couldn't allow herself to get pregnant.

Smelbin is defo jumping on the bandwagon. No one likes being sick, doesn't mean you have the condition!! Bloody idiot.
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
again with the boring "photos i take of Steve" vs "photos Steve takes of me" - the same repetitive bullshit she posts every single holiday, despite all the photos of herself being totally fake, pretending they are candid shots when she obviously posed in stupid positions and demanded Steve take photos - mainly because it wastes time that she could be spending with her kids, and then sharing them on IG gives her the perfect excuse to ignore them. 🤷🏻‍♂️

but hey, no shame eh Laura? she's simply "normalising" going on holiday and it your family and intentionally spending as little time as possible with your children, because you HATE spending time with them and despise being around them. 🙄

howandwhy

VIP Member
She's been on tiktok to say she has been damaged by SM. So, do us all a favour and fuck off of SM then, you absolute loser..what a narcissist

You're boring us all
---
Omg, now her rotten, withered mate V Emes has jumped on the bum worms wagon, but at least she didn't go out in public and spread it all around, at an airport, airplane, holiday resort etc. At least she has bleaches the house and all her bedding, there's absolutely no way Smelbin has done that, which is why she is constantly infested with them. Dirty skank.

Last edited:

Stephie

VIP Member
See she's eventually acknowelged how shit her colouring book back tattoo is. Putting it down to being in a bad place and not thinking straight. If I were her I'd be getting it covered up, not added to

boundandgagged

VIP Member
Back to the crappy pictures Steve has taken of her, seen it before Laura and BTW you look vile in all of your pictures