Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

howandwhy

VIP Member
No she wasnt involved only as a person living in the road. It was quite a grizzly awful crime worthy of a TV programme. Laura's only interaction was with the detective which most people felt was inappropriate considering the crime they were investigating.
What did she do? Try to hump them? Show them her minge? I can guess it was either a murder or sexual assault, that she'd probably find most amusing
---
the caption on her latest post: "never got the guy I like" - is that Laura slyly announcing that steve is a runner-up prize, a guy she settled for because she couldn't impress the guys she actually liked? because honestly, given the humiliation, verbal abuse, ridicule, public emasculation and physical pain she seems to put him through, plus the stench and germs and grime and filth he is forced to endure, i would say crude, unwashed Laura is far more the consolation prize in the relationship! hardly a wife to be proud of! 🤷🏻‍♂️
Well her neighbour said he had an eating disorder when she dumped him. She probably dumped him, as he wasnt what she wanted, didn't get what she wanted so went back to Steve and has controlled and abused him ever since!

Reactions: 3

Opinionated

VIP Member
Skin and me, no thanks. Something else I won't be buying! Her skin is greasy, lumpy, dirty and rough, oh and hairy. So no thanks.

Those skanky, vile metal things in her face. Awful.

Not a good look.
I thought she was a big Zoe bee fan? But I guess that’s not an aff link so she’s not loyal the fucking skank

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
She always used to use his name. Not going to repeat here for his privacy
yeah, she did. and tbh, it wasn't that long ago that she said she was going to use their names, as she "protects" them by concealing their faces, so has decided that referring to them by their names - especially as she used to do so when they were younger - isn't an issue. she has previously referred to her older son by his name, just maybe not recently. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Nuttyzebra

Chatty Member
😂 I saw Ricky Gervais for £39 this year and Jack Whitehall for £40 ffs.. You know REAL comedians lmao
I got tickets for Bill Bailey for less than that. She is really deluded. Or the venue know she won't sell many tickets and are trying to cover costs

Stephie

VIP Member
32G who's she trying to kid? 🤣 She's easily a 14-16 if not bigger. So definitely not a 32.

What's happened to body positive Laura? Shape wear and now lying about her size

Screenshot_20230507_193959_Facebook.jpg

howandwhy

VIP Member
Dirty, horrible, ugly, nasty, smelly, vile, rotten, sick in the head cnut.

I will also complain to ninja
---
That’s just grim. How does anyone find that even remotely amusing
Some utter fuckwitts do. The ones that are bloody stupid enough to buy tickets to her slide show
---
Knee Deep In Life #8 Smelbin, how low will you go! F*cking food and kitchen equipment for show! #notafemalecomedian

My new thread suggestion
---
Knee Deep In Life #8 Smelbin, hates her kids, hates her life, wishes she was funny, but can't sell tickets to her sh1t slide show

Last edited:

howandwhy

VIP Member
Her dogs look like they smell like her!! Or she smells like her dogs. They are not cute. This is my opinion. Full disclosure I am not a dog lover but I can recognise a cute dog. They are not that. Not their fault I know. The only thing I cannot criticise her for is that she adopted unwanted animals!
Shame she doesn't want her kids, or crap husband. The only reason she keeps them around is for the endless shit content she churns out.

instaknobs

VIP Member
Another reference to a hairy pit of some kind on her stinking body. She is so angling for #gifted Laser. Always on the beg these influenzers

howandwhy

VIP Member
Not suprised Eames is mates with her. She looks so much less of a withered old hag next to Smelbin. When stood next to other women you can see how much of a beast she is
Pair of horrible old cnuts. Smelbin and Emes
---
Why is this considered to be content? Unless she is hoping for everyone to give her loads of attention and ask her why she's going to a hospital. It's probably so she can go and breathe her shit breath all over her poor old Dad again.

Attachments

howandwhy

VIP Member
32G who's she trying to kid? 🤣 She's easily a 14-16 if not bigger. So definitely not a 32.

What's happened to body positive Laura? Shape wear and now lying about her size

View attachment 2154868
That's smebin in a 32G lol
---
I want to know why they didn't go out!
Probably smelling each others wormy tw@s
---
Thought I'd check out social blade! Followers are dropping on a weekly/daily basis. I notice when she does get new ones, that they are always in blocks of 35/36, is that the amount of "bots/followers" you can buy in a block?
---
@Stephie did any of those venues ever come back with any other comments, with reference to her awful, sex predatory behaviour? Or just that they'd look into it?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

howandwhy

VIP Member
She's actually very quiet lately, wonder what's up with her
Nope, it's been posting loads of vile videos on tik tok. One about her needing a shit, as per usual
#yawn
#boringbitch
#notacomedian
#notfunny
#notafemalecomedian

All of them have hardly any likes or comments.

boundandgagged

VIP Member
What's with the shorts? Just because she has only just dared to wear shorts doesn't mean there's millions of women out there too scared to wear shorts, she's just making content up oh and the pink lipstick on that dirty mouth of hers makes me want to vomit profusely

Catlady1

VIP Member
I mean of course a doctor will weigh you if you are telling them you have a health issue as they have to have an all around picture of your general health in order to come to a decision about your symptoms. It is an undeniable truth that being overweight pre disposes you to get certain illnesses including certain cancers. There is much medical proof to back this up. It’s not just made up to give narcissists like Smelbin content for their instagram! What she does with being told she needs to lose weight is up to her. But I wish she’d stop telling people that it’s ok to ignore the advice of medical professionals. And for someone who is so concerned with her appearance I’d suggest she starts with having a shower brushing her hair and wearing clean clothes!!

howandwhy

VIP Member
The gym reel has really fucking annoyed me. Who the fuck does she think she is?

Honestly, we need several reports going in here. I'm about to contact them. Because this seriously could be the thing that finishes her. It's utterly vile.
Don't worry, I'm sure a good few will complain
---
The gym reel has really fucking annoyed me. Who the fuck does she think she is?

Honestly, we need several reports going in here. I'm about to contact them. Because this seriously could be the thing that finishes her. It's utterly vile.
Yeah but she is like Teflon, she gets away with everything. It won't finish her. I think maybe a visit from social services might help, but even then, I think she has had that too and got away with it.
Also whatever she did with a police investigation in her street, clearly she got away with it.
One day she'll push it and not get away with it.

Last edited:

Nkomoagogo

The burger picture. Seriously? This one is not really all there is she? There is more than ADHD that's for sure.