Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

howandwhy

VIP Member
yeah, because acting totally inappropriately in public, indecently exposing herself and basically using gymn equipment to masterbate is exactly what boosts her mental health, because she gets a twisted kick out of thinking she is "getting away with" behaving crudely in public, and the thrill of being "caught" - remember the joy she could not contain when a poor elderly couple taking a walk in the woods were unexpectedly exposed to her with her pants pulled down - she was straight on her stories to brag about it, in exactly the same way that she shares stories of her vile behaviour on social media, because she genuinely gets a thrill out of behaving in a way that is sexually inappropriate, and for whatever reason, doing so improves her mental health. that, in itself, highlights that she has mental health issues that desperately need addressing, because it is totally fucked up. that, or she needs to be jailed and removed from society, to protect the general population as she is a total sex pest and her behaviour will only get worse, until it reaches a point where she actually feels she needs to assault people to get that same thrill. 🤢🤢
Classic HPD.

Reactions: 3

howandwhy

VIP Member
If she hasn’t washed in such a long time that her child comments that she stinks down there, then surely her whole body is going to stink - unwashed dirt and sweat. I’m amazed people go near her without gagging or actually vomiting.
I mean, how long do you have to not wash for to smell that bad 🤢🤢🤮🤮 She really is a vile creature.
If it's true, then she needs to be sectioned. Or it's the HPD talking and she is lying for attention

Opinionated

VIP Member
Why would i want to wear an ill fitting old gingham table cloth?
---
She is an idiot, claims to be dyslexic, she is not. Also "we're" working? She doesn't work!!! She is an unemployed slob, never done a hard days work in her life!!!
---
It wouldn't surprise me, if she'd made that grammar error on purpose to get attention.
I’ve never seen clothes so ill fitting. Printing copied images on T-shirts and getting bog standard dress patterns and making shapeless clothes made out of dead fabric no one wants isn’t a career goal

howandwhy

VIP Member
Her reels copying women who are clearly gymnasts/yoga experts/dance trained still really puzzle me. There are no 'real women' lifting legs onto work surfaces or doing hand stands against kitchen walls. She doesn't seem to understand that all kinds of spaces can be used to bend and stretch if you are trained.
It's a vile pig, belching then calling her husband a cnut, just like its part of a sentence. I've never, ever called my husband that, even in jest. Then on her reel blurb she goes on about being in rhe gym 3 times a week and doing core each night and seeing no results. Probably because she's either doing it all wrong, or lying. Plus she eats enough crap and processed food to feed a small village of people. Weight loss is mostly to do with what you eat and not how much you exercise. Cretin
---
If this isn't begging for followers to please "click and like me", I don't know what is. Boring bitch

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick

Tookster

Chatty Member
Everything about her is vile. Those poor children have been put on a back burner so she can pursue a 'career' in comedy. She clearly resents them. Being a Mum is a chore she could do without. Those kids did not choose to be born or for their Mum to find something more fulfilling than motherhood to do.
Not sure what kind of people relate to her. I've got a feeling a majority of her fans only like her because she looks worse than them and she makes them feel better about themselves.
She's like Rosie Ramsey. Or she's trying to be. With her, can't be arsed with kids, vulgar, unfunny, try hard attitude.
At least she spares us her singing voice, unlike Ramsey! 😝

Stephie

VIP Member
If the lazy piece of shit got a job, she could have her kids in childcare all summer. Not only would she be making some money and contributing to society. But her children would also be in a safe, happy environment during the holidays.

Her latest post has knocked me sick. Actually fantasising openly about child abuse. Sick fuck

howandwhy

VIP Member
wearing "figure-flattering, body-sculpting, waist-cinching, thigh-slimming, tummy-control" shapewear is the very epitome of buying into diet culture, in pursuit of the body image ideals that she mocks other women for. hypocrisy at its finest, eh Laura?! 👌🏻🙄
She has been reading here! Plus scaring the neighbours. That is classic HPD, running to a neighbours to get validation/attention/look at me! Why didn't she ask the wet wipe? She obviously didn't get the answer she wanted from SM!
---
She must have spent hours and hours deleting posts and comments that she didn't like! Lol.

She is such a hypocrite and you can't polish a turd. Or ram it into a sausage skin 2 sizes too small for it!
---
I see that horrible, withered old deflated leather sack of a "friend" Vemes has posted about abolishing rhe monarchy. I hope she gets kicked in the cnut on her night out with the bursting sausage tonight. She clearly has no idea, absolutely no clue about the monarchy and what they mean to millions of people in this country and whether you like them or not, they generate more revenue than they get from the sovereign grant each year, plus many more benefits. I for one don't want a head of state, that could change even 5 minutes, causing turmoil and just being some absolute drain on this country's energy and morale

Attachments

Last edited: