Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tookster

Chatty Member
What's with the shorts? Just because she has only just dared to wear shorts doesn't mean there's millions of women out there too scared to wear shorts, she's just making content up oh and the pink lipstick on that dirty mouth of hers makes me want to vomit profusely
She needs to change the fucking record! How many times does she do the “just wear the shorts” post???

Reactions: 3

Opinionated

VIP Member
I don't understand why she is still attempting to do tiktok. She gets hardly any engagement on there. She is vile and gross, who wants to see that. She did a reel on morning routine, where she sits up and farts. She has ZERO comments. What is the point. She is disgusting. An absolute horror. She just isn't funny. She never has been and never will be.if that spanx video had never happened, we'd definitely have never heard of this car crash of a person. She is still chasing the popularity of that video, it will never happen!
Just shows you how rubbish her content is if she can’t get engagement on TikTok as a boiled egg would get more on there 😂

• Haha

howandwhy

VIP Member
I'm 100% certain that this is all staged. I would call her a beached whale, but that would be an insult to a beautiful creature, which she clearly isn't. Why can't she just put the phone down and maybe be with her family? Rather than putting out shit content, that no one is interested in? She gets sweet FA engagement on any of her posts..it's her HPD that drives this. Selfish pr1ck

Attachments

howandwhy

VIP Member
She's posted about ptwm, another waste of space. But I thought her neighbour said they'd had a spat, or falling out?

howandwhy

VIP Member
It'd talking about shitting itself and farting on tik tok again. Had it not learnt? No-one give a flying fuck. Pretty evident from the lack of engagement on pretty much all SM platforms. YOU'RE NOT FUNNY! FUCK OFF, YOU ABSOLUTE HORROR!
---
Something else I won't be buying.

Attachments

• Sick

howandwhy

VIP Member
She hasn't sold them all. I can still select up to 6 tickets on the portal, via Amex. She's a liar
---

It hasn't sold out
---
CARDIFF isn't sold out!
---
It's funny how some venues gave her smaller spaces and have had to open up extra capacity, probably thought she'd not sell enough. But her pity posts and begging have obviously saves her
It's very, very sad. Sad for the idiots who have purchased tickets. It's literally her on stage ina costume stolen from scummy mummies,showing a slide show of her IG photos!
---
I shouldn't have said Cardiff isn't sold out. She'll tell all her sheep now. But it will show she reads here
Yup she's read here, found that Cardiff IS NOT SOLD OUT

• Haha

Tookster

Chatty Member
Her post dancing around the garden and the written post made me cringe. Does she just think of the most obscene / sexually explicit / disgusting / words possible and get some kind of kick from writing them down?? She’s gross and seeing her ugly slimy face and mouth close up 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
One trick pony (with that one trick being shit)

• Haha

toothytina

Neither do thr Irish. Only 108 comments on her "big" announcement about her shit show in Dublin, since she posted it the other day. Fcuking loser.
---

She intentionally stalked and harassed an audience member. It's in the last thread..she's a proper Rose West, Ghilain Maxwell, Myra Hindly sex pest. But used the excuse that as she is a woman, that it's allowed
Bloody hell she is next level isn't she!! Sorry its taken me so long to read. My house has been hit with a sickness bug 🤮