Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

barmj

Chatty Member
Social blade report! 22 followers lost yesterday!!
and she likely gained new ones. number of followers tend to fluctuate daily when you’re a celeb, an influencer, or someone with a large following. no point keeping an eye on social blade 😭

Reactions: 2

howandwhy

VIP Member
Yes Celeste did this last week, Laura looks like a smelly, hefty pig next to Celeste oh and still not funny just plain old gross
So, if Smelbin hates being compared to CB so much, why continue to copy her? It's probably become she's losing followers and can't sell her tickets. But in that case, why can't she seriously sit and have a think of new, funny material? It's because she's lazy and entitled and believes everything should just fall into her lap without her putting any effort in. She really is a nobody, absolutely desperate for attention.
---
Yes we saw that , utter two faced rubbish, she told us that PTWM had missappropriated a go fund me and used it to purchase a new house (or at least the deposit) I think PTWM partner is an ex copper and LB said she had info on him too not being all hes cracked up to be. This Social Media crowd are all friends when face to face but behind the scenes there are bear traps being laid to catch each other out.....
Omg, I'd love for ptwm to see this!
---
Yes we saw that , utter two faced rubbish, she told us that PTWM had missappropriated a go fund me and used it to purchase a new house (or at least the deposit) I think PTWM partner is an ex copper and LB said she had info on him too not being all hes cracked up to be. This Social Media crowd are all friends when face to face but behind the scenes there are bear traps being laid to catch each other out.....
I went to look at the ptwm thread and asked if ptwm read tattle..apparently ptwm has slagged Smelbins gnashers off. Do they basically all hate each other!

Attachments

Last edited:

howandwhy

VIP Member
I’m a 34 and a size 16, so if she’s a 14 then it’s feasible she might be a 32. Not that we need to know her bra size. No doubt she’ll be flaunting her new bra over social media in the next few days
Not with those masculine, broad shoulders, she's got to be at least 5'10 in her bare feet.
---
The thing I find hard to comprehend with all this is the lack of intervention? Anyone posting about their stinking genitals, lack of home cleanliness, hating your children and parading around naked publicly (with or without bodily fluids let out in public) would be under investigation? Are the school or Social Services REALLY not involved because she classifies herself as a comedian? Portsmouth/Gosport Child Protection should hang their heads in shame.
Also the fact that she stalks and harasses total strangers who attend her crap shows.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
interesting that Laura's reel on tiktok is captioned stating that she does stand-up in her "free time" - so not the successful #femalecomedian "career" she brags about on IG, her attempt at "comedy" is just a hobby! 🤣

Screenshot_20230903_001204_com.zhiliaoapp.musically_edit_4937237676891942.jpg

• Haha

howandwhy

VIP Member
just buy some jeans that fucking fit! hardly surprising her jeans split when she is purposefully attempting to pull on a pair that are very visibly too small. it's not "comedy" - it's staged and fake and incredibly wasteful to purposely tear a pair of jeans that could have been donated to charity - not that anyone is deserving of a pair of unwashed jeans that has contained Laura's stinking crotch. 🤢

same with the dress! i have no issue with women wearing fitted clothing, but that dress is visibly straining at the seams - undoubtedly planned so that halfway thru whatever event she is planning to wear it to, it will tear across her crotch and reveal her gunt/minge, and she will coincidentally be filming at the exact moment it happens so she can create a reel about the moment she intentionay exposed herself in public by shoving her body into a dress that doesn't fit. ffs Laura, if you are so confident in your body, simply buy a dress in the next size up that actually fits. she's undoubtedly bought a size 14 and refuses to buy a larger size because she defines her worth by her clothes size. wearing shape wear underneath isn't magically going to make the dress fit her. 🙄🙄
Agreed, she needs a 16 or 18, but she'd be horrified at that. It literally is bursting at the seams. Not sure how she will walk/waddle in that
---
I have noted thats she names her youngest son, Toby but not her eldest who is or is approaching 12 now I wonder why that is, probably because we know he is quite a sensitive lad. (I wont name him as I havent seen her do so)
He probably suffers from anxiety due to having a mother with HPD. His life will be a nightmare as soon as he goes to secondary school
I've posted here before some links on the side effects of having emotionally Neglectful and narcissistic parents on their children
---
I have noted thats she names her youngest son, Toby but not her eldest who is or is approaching 12 now I wonder why that is, probably because we know he is quite a sensitive lad. (I wont name him as I havent seen her do so)
Also wondering what questions are being asked, as per your post the other day!?

Last edited:

howandwhy

VIP Member
Lol, confirms that all her "followers" don't actively look at her dross everyday. If only that algorithm removed followers if they don't engage with the account, she'd have only a handful left.

Attachments

howandwhy

VIP Member
Jesus, came here to say how the fuck has she sold out didnt know it was 450 tickets. I was shocked thinking it was a 200 seater. Who in their right mind would pay to see this Ring Worm?
She hasn't sold them all. I can still select up to 6 tickets on the portal, via Amex. She's a liar
---
Glee club Cardiff has a seating capacity of 450! I'm gobsmacked she's sold all 450 tickets!
It hasn't sold out
---
CARDIFF isn't sold out!
---
It's funny how some venues gave her smaller spaces and have had to open up extra capacity, probably thought she'd not sell enough. But her pity posts and begging have obviously saves her
It's very, very sad. Sad for the idiots who have purchased tickets. It's literally her on stage ina costume stolen from scummy mummies,showing a slide show of her IG photos!
---
I shouldn't have said Cardiff isn't sold out. She'll tell all her sheep now. But it will show she reads here

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Yup she's read here, found that Cardiff IS NOT SOLD OUT
genuinely love that she keeps claiming venues are sold out, only to have to backtrack because she's lying and her attempt to encourage people to panic but tickets because thye believe there are only a few left hasn't worked, so she attempts to cover up he lies by claiming it was due to a fault with the website and that it was telling her all the tickets were sold when in actuality there are loads still available - awks.

any normal person who had the ability to feel shame would be embarrased as the lack of sales, and the way she has to mention her breakdown and label herself with further self-diagnosed mental illnesses - like her sudden announcement that she used to struggle with an eating disorder 😡 - to lure people into buying tickets out of pity/sympathy, or because she has emotionally manipulated them into thinking that buying tickets will prevent another breakdown as her mental health is so fragile she won't cope if tickets don't sell - but ofc that doesn't apply to Laura, because she proudly does not have the emotional capacity to feel shame. 🤷🏻‍♂️

howandwhy

VIP Member
I won't say anything.....
---
Plus who cares? I can only imagine the stench and mess. 🤢. I bet she won't shower for ages. This is why she gets a spotty arse, sitting around in sweaty, stale clothes. Dirty cnut

Attachments

howandwhy

VIP Member
She really is boring and has no talent. On tik tok she is taking the pi1ss out of a very pretty young, beautiful girl about what she eats in a day..why? It's been done to death. You are not funny Bora Smelbin. Do something funny, or f*ck off..
---
News flash, you lazy, dirty, sweaty, smelly pervert....NO ONE FINDS YOU FUNNY.

Plus, this is a pointless post, how is it content?

#boring
#yawn
#notfunny
#notafemalecomedian
#nobody
#sexpest
#sexualpredator

Attachments

Last edited:

howandwhy

VIP Member
she also said tickets were sold out at certain venues, only to then announce that tickets WERE still available in places LIKE Edinburgh, it's just that buying them via the link on her IG was incorrectly saying that tickets were sold out and people are unable to purchase them - so the venues aren't sold it! it's just a glitch on the website selling her tickets, she jumped to conclusions and assumed that venues were sold out, only to have to awkwardly reveal that tickets are still available as she desperately attempts to fill seats she was claiming she had already sold! 🤦🏻‍♂️
I can still go and put up to 6 tickets in my basket for 4 out of the venues. I wonder what the capacity for each venue is? 50? 100? 25?
---
I think she might have a better chance of selling them for a fiver. If that

This was last nights venue , The New Theatre Royal in Portsmouth. The picture of her on the stage before doors opened was i believe to suggest that she was playing to the full 667 seat capacity. i doubt any of the circle seats were on sale but wasnt there so cannot be sure.
I saw PTWM went to one show and filmed a bit of the audience but it looked like a small venue.
If you loof at the likes of Abbie Clarke, Anna Morris and the great Elenor Conway, all established comedians, even some TV work but not even they play to a 667 seated theatre or allued to the fact. Actually i think Abbie Clarke was on live at the Apollo.
Do we thing LB will be doing the Edinburgh Fringe?

Attachments