Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

howandwhy

VIP Member
She's reeled out the sympathy post now, to try to get more sales...yawn. Plus on her new gross post, she says she's trying not to pull stupid faces so much??? When, is my question? She does it daily!
---
Do it. Please. :ROFLMAO:
We need these guys!
---
@Pompey-Matelot still intrigued about the mention of a police investigation

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

boundandgagged

VIP Member
#yawn

Nothing new here. Everyone makes a joke and fun of the Xmas stuff going up in August and September. She is sooooooo boring.
---
Who is this little old lady? Smelbins old aunt or something??
It's her friend that makes the old lady dresses etc

howandwhy

VIP Member
her mention of "controversial responses" to her announcing her deicison to buy shapewear to alter the appearance of her body is quite clearly a reference to the critical comments on tattle! hi Laura! 👋🏻

she can attempt to justify it any way she likes, but you can't be fiercely anti-diet culture when it suits so for the sake of content, yet be happy to fund the diet industry, buying shapewear because you desperately want to alter the shape/size of your body to fit with societal body image ideals which are literally fuelled by diet culture! it's incredibly hypothetical to rant about diet culture at every opportunity, encourage people to love their bodies etc - and then dramatically backpedal, hire a PT, join a a gym and announce that if women want to wear shape-flattering, tummy-controlling, thigh-slimming underwear to feel confident in a dress, then they should do so with zero shame or judgement - because "women support other women", despite her creating content based on mocking, ridiculing and tearing other women to shreds for doing exactly that!

i genuinely don't give a fuck what clothes or shaping underwear Laura does, or does not, wear - but she can't claim to promote body confidence and speak out about the negative impact of diet culture, only to happily buy shapewear - which only exists as a result of diet culture 🙄 - happy to fund the diet industry because she wants to feel more confident wearing a tight dress, which is at least a size too small! and ofc her neighbour is going to tell her she looks beautiful! if i had a crazed, unhinged woman like Laura living in my street, banging on my door and demanding validation on her outfit/appearance, i would hardly be likely to tell her that she needs to have a shower, and also to return the dress and buy it in a bigger size because no shaping underwear in the world is going to make that dress fit her. obvs she knows she will immediately be validated and showered with compliments, because her poor neighbour will have been desperate to say whatever Laura wanted to hear to get her off her doorstep and avoid any resulting drama - seeking the opinions of her poor, intimated neighbours just adds to the echo chamber her social media platform has created, where nobody is allowed to criticise or disagree with Laura, for fear of being doxxed, with her army of loyal followers sent on the attack, like blood hounds, to leave nasty comments. 🤷🏻‍♂️
This is a perfect summary. She is only in it for herself and the pittance revenue she makes. She's a nobody, with serious mental health issues, unfortunately given a free platform by SM. Ultimately she is an unemployed nobody, with zero charisma, zero talent and zero intelligence. An absolute drain on society and a nuisance as well. Her poor kids.
---
This is all a big build up to her 'shit comedy' shows
Which are an absolute joke in themselves
---
This is all a big build up to her 'shit comedy' shows
Oh you just know it.
---
What a horror. I wonder if anyone had the utter misfortune of sittong next to it and its shit stinking body and breath.

Attachments

Last edited:

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
hate to break it to you Laura, but nobody is watching you parade around in front of the camera, jiggling your stomach and zooming in on your crotch wearing a mismatched pair of grubby underwear and wishing their body looked like yours! even the thought of it makes me want to douse my entire body in bleach, and peel off a good few layers of grimy, crusted skin with a knife. her narcissism knows no bounds! 🤢🤣

also, the absolute irony of the search box suggestion being "female comedian"! you WISH, Laura. 🤣

Screenshot_20230725_153416.jpg

• Sick

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
Everything about her is vile. Those poor children have been put on a back burner so she can pursue a 'career' in comedy. She clearly resents them. Being a Mum is a chore she could do without. Those kids did not choose to be born or for their Mum to find something more fulfilling than motherhood to do.
Not sure what kind of people relate to her. I've got a feeling a majority of her fans only like her because she looks worse than them and she makes them feel better about themselves.
She's like Rosie Ramsey. Or she's trying to be. With her, can't be arsed with kids, vulgar, unfunny, try hard attitude.

instaknobs

VIP Member
The only thing run
ha, that post is written purposefully to give the impression that tickets are selling fast and she is crying with joy, when in actuality, it could also be interpreted as her announcing that she is crying at the lack of ticket sales to her shitshow. it's all just a manipulative and deceitful way of trying to lure people into panic buying tickets on impulse, by giving the impression they are running out. 😡
The only running out will be from the people from her show

Reactions: 2
I have noted thats she names her youngest son, Toby but not her eldest who is or is approaching 12 now I wonder why that is, probably because we know he is quite a sensitive lad. (I wont name him as I havent seen her do so)

howandwhy

VIP Member
I don’t really have anything to say that hasn’t been said before other than she seems to act like her children are much younger than they are. Presumably for the FML my life is so hard angle.
Yup, I always thought her kids were toddlers, as well, the way she goes on about them. My relatives kids are 6 and 9 and can pretty much look after themselves to a dregree, they play various instruments, aren't labelled or encouraged to act like they have adhd or Autism and are well behaved, well rounded, polite happy kids. That's what happens when you parent correctly and aren't constantly glued to your phone neglecting and ignoring your kids. Her kids are the way they are because of the chaos they live in, the muck, the smell, the dog shit, a big horrible, sweaty old, shouty, embarrassing tw@ that they must be ashamed to call their mum. They must not know whether they are coming or going. No wonder they're screwed up already. The wetwipe enables her behaviour and sounds like he just sits gaming all day, probably to escape her constant nagging and chaotic behaviour. Why anyone let alone him would want to be within a mile of her amazes me. I bet his mates all the take piss out of him behind his back (that's if he is allowed friends).
---
I wouldn't be surprised to have it confirmed that any police investigation in their road, directly involved Smelbin either..

Attachments

howandwhy

VIP Member
I know people have wondered where we live and i would never say, however, if you look close enough, she leaves many clues, the name of the beach she was hunting for shark teeth, the dominos discount codes for her local branch, and one show less than 3 miles as the crow flies from our road.

There are a lot of her videos missing from her Social Media, the ones pre the tattooing and Ironmongery in the face. Most were equally vulgar and bile inducing, but one memory sticks i my mind was she was having building works done and the water supply was off or something. The post was about a 'Green fanny flannel' she used to wipe her pudenda with and then left on the side in the kitchen, she hoped the builders didn't use it to clean their tea mugs with!!!

From our first post on this page i know some of you doubted if we were actual neighbours or not, hopefully comments i have made long before Laura have now been validated and regurgitated by her, Steves back being one. We have discussed whether we should share the story of the Police detectives that were investigating a serious crime in the road (well it's a cul de sac that joins our road.) I will have to choose my words carefully for fear of doxing her so watch this space.

Going back to the sell-out tour if you watch some of the true genuine comedians, they have shots of the audience either from the crowd or the stage, take Eleanor Conway, a very funny lady true sell-out shows, Edinburgh Fringe slots and she has these types of shots as it shows people what they are missing by showing a big crowd, it's all well and good showing spares seats on a booking site but who's to say that's for Laua's show (i may have missed the show in the title of the screenshots if so please scrub that last comment )
Ohhhh what police investigation is this?
---
I know people have wondered where we live and i would never say, however, if you look close enough, she leaves many clues, the name of the beach she was hunting for shark teeth, the dominos discount codes for her local branch, and one show less than 3 miles as the crow flies from our road.

There are a lot of her videos missing from her Social Media, the ones pre the tattooing and Ironmongery in the face. Most were equally vulgar and bile inducing, but one memory sticks i my mind was she was having building works done and the water supply was off or something. The post was about a 'Green fanny flannel' she used to wipe her pudenda with and then left on the side in the kitchen, she hoped the builders didn't use it to clean their tea mugs with!!!

From our first post on this page i know some of you doubted if we were actual neighbours or not, hopefully comments i have made long before Laura have now been validated and regurgitated by her, Steves back being one. We have discussed whether we should share the story of the Police detectives that were investigating a serious crime in the road (well it's a cul de sac that joins our road.) I will have to choose my words carefully for fear of doxing her so watch this space.

Going back to the sell-out tour if you watch some of the true genuine comedians, they have shots of the audience either from the crowd or the stage, take Eleanor Conway, a very funny lady true sell-out shows, Edinburgh Fringe slots and she has these types of shots as it shows people what they are missing by showing a big crowd, it's all well and good showing spares seats on a booking site but who's to say that's for Laua's show (i may have missed the show in the title of the screenshots if so please scrub that last comment )
Also, you can find a "company " address on Companies House.......
---
Well I never thought I'd see the day Smelbin admits she's a follower of diet culture after all. And spent the last few months getting 'beach body ready'. Big fucking fraud 😂😂😂
Like I keep saying, her PT needs sacking.
---
Laura Smelbin is deranged. The way she talks in that swear-fest you can tell she thinks she’s talking in a comedic fashion that will make people laugh. I watch with my jaw dropped, wondering how on earth her sheep adore her. Sad people like whoever it was posted this ⬇. I mean, what drug is this person on, to believe that we women need Smelbin to make us feel okay about ourselves!!!! 🤯🤯🤯🤯
View attachment 2199103
Apparently she deletes and blocks all negative comments.... fake cow
---
Well I never thought I'd see the day Smelbin admits she's a follower of diet culture after all. And spent the last few months getting 'beach body ready'. Big fucking fraud 😂😂😂
The word Big being the appropriate word here!

Last edited:

howandwhy

VIP Member
I think her 15 minutes of 'fame' are coming to an end.
I wish. But she just persists. Like a bad smell.

Maybe this police investigation involves her and she'll get locked up.
---
I think her 15 minutes of 'fame' are coming to an end.
She lost 153 followers off of IG yesterday. I don't know about the other platforms..but the numbers steadily decrease everyday.

I just want to know about the police investigation, lol! Wouldn't surprise me at all!

Last edited: