Knee Deep In Life #6 Thinks her contents of faeces, vag and hot bum is fun, Laura’s content is done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll probably try all the moves on poor Steve (if he can muster it up) then tell all on her gross podcast with the Eames woman

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Hilarious that she thinks Obsession is good TV 😂😂😂 it's the biggest load of tit ever. Richard Armitage needs to have a word with himself because that was not the one. Trust her to love the two pump chump sex and the "pillow scene" that was the biggest cringe fest in history. There's no amount of money in the world theu could offer me to film that scene. What was Richard Armitage thinking 😂

Reactions: 7
Please I can't cope, she looks bleeping stupid but deep inside I bet she feels fabulous
She looks like she's going on safari, if she was, she'd better watch out, she'd get mistaken for a rhino or elephant! She looks bleeping ridiculous, tw@

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Personally I'm getting a little bit of Trunchbull. Little bit of WWE Smackdown vibes
the Trunchbull vibes are undeniable...! not just the identical outfit, but also the rage, aggression and hatred of children!

miss-trunchbull-5003842-normal.jpg

Dora the explorer? not so much....! 🙄

20220106_193744_0000_20230412003814549_20230422131755315.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tights and a play suit around that crotch 🤢 it will be stinking profusely and she’ll have a sweat patch in no time 🤮
Somewhere nice for her worms to fester in. She'll definitely wear those tights again without washing them, she's that type.
---
Bora Smelbin thinks she's a comedian, but can't sell her tickets, or wash her minge, lies about adhd, wishes her kids were on the spectrum, watch out if you go to her show! You could be her next victim!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Hahahhahhahahahh, I think she got her dad's genes in the aging process, she looks nothing like her poor mum! Her poor Dad, breathing her dirty stench all over him. Probably infected the poor bloke with who knows what! He's is literally confirming that she is a smelly cnut, who does not brush those gnashers! Her own dad! But why tell everyone??? It's not funny, you're advertising the fact that you're a dirtbag.

Attachments

• Sick
Ummm, failing to see the talent? WTF would you want to recreate that and call it art? It's an insult to the guys talent? It's also looking like it was done on a software program. I bet she'll put that on her wall and embarrass her kids.
---
At least he got her hunch back right

Attachments

• Haha
Ummm, failing to see the talent? WTF would you want to recreate that and call it art? It's an insult to the guys talent? It's also looking like it was done on a software program. I bet she'll put that on her wall and embarrass her kids.
---
At least he got her hunch back right
i would be horrified if anyone gave me a portrait they had created and it looked anything like that! not only offended, but it would be shoved up in the attic out of sight, not proudly displayed on the wall - which we know Laura will do, ensuring it takes pride of place, framed on her living room wall. and yeah, absolutely no "talent" involved in using a software program to replicate a photo. 🤦🏻‍♂️

as for her recent stores, at least she is finally being honest about her appearance, with her explanation that "my insides finally match my outsides"! yep, gross, grubby, smelly, dirty, abusive, vulgar, a total sex
pest, and incredibly angry, violent and aggressive - which are the characteristics which seemingly form the predominant part of her personality. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I didn’t realise how incredibly unattractive Steve is without a beard. He’s not an attractive man with a beard but without he’s very odd looking. Looks a bit like postman pat 😂

• Haha
I see she's going on about her mental health journey again, probably desperate to push her tit show tickets, as notice she has changed her profile picture on the gram to the promo pic from her tit show.
---
---
We need a new thread and title for it! Any suggestions?

Reactions: 3
I see she's going on about her mental health journey again, probably desperate to push her tit show tickets, as notice she has changed her profile picture on the gram to the promo pic from her tit show.
---
---
We need a new thread and title for it! Any suggestions?
Laura Smelbin, still vile, still not funny

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her and the gif are bleeping dickheads. They've turned into edgy posers , her hair looks shite , her adult colouring book tattoos look shite , her piercings look shite , and her patter is shite! His beard looks shite and his tattoos look shite and his wife is shite! Couple of shites who roll in shite💩💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion:
Child hating ogre, smelly old minge, the life of Laura belbin, even makes her neighbours cringe!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.