Knee Deep In Life #6 Thinks her contents of faeces, vag and hot bum is fun, Laura’s content is done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Beanpop442 for the title!

Knee Deep In Infestations more appropriate bio:
I'm a Neglectful Mum, controlling wife, disastrous daughter, shameful sister, leech and I'm that person you avoid any contact with anywhere, for fear of catching bum worms, lice or a whiff of my hot bum, onion pitts and fishy minge!
#notfunny
#notacomedian
#notafemalecomedian
#yawn
#boring
#repetitive
#copieshermates
#sexpest
#nothingoriginal
#scrapingthebarrel

Latest news is, she seems to think it's ok to take her kids out of school because they'll get a better education on holidays with her (even though she will totally ignore them and spend the whole time gurning at her phone). However during school holidays she can't wait for them to go back!

Smelbin has pestered a school teaching assistant into being her "friend", she is a true sex pest to the end!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What a surprise....like we didn't know this was coming...

She took them out of school! Stop f*cking moaning, with your pointless posts!
Agree, she got sick of her boys fast didn't she...she's so bloody predictable and boring, if only she'd put half the time and effort into parenting and keeping herself and her home clean, as she does taking unflattering photos, and plotting her next scruffy vids...ugghh she gets on my last nerve 🙄

Reactions: 4
Agree, she got sick of her boys fast didn't she...she's so bloody predictable and boring, if only she'd put half the time and effort into parenting and keeping herself and her home clean, as she does taking unflattering photos, and plotting her next scruffy vids...ugghh she gets on my last nerve 🙄
tbf, she made it very clear she was sick of spending time with the boys when she was barely ten minutes into the car journey, begging her IG followers to ask her questions to distract her from the boy's having the sheer audacity to want to talk to her and ask questions over the hour she was trapped in a car with them! she's been on holiday with them for barely 24 hours, and is bitching and moaning about the poor kids - not that it's any different from the way she complains about them usually, but this is supposedly far better an experience for them than attending school, because being forced to spend time being ignored by a mother who hates them is more beneficial than an education - teaching them that they aren't loved, wanted or valued, further diminishing their self-esteem and sense of self-worth and destroying their mental health. precious holiday memories they will cherish for a lifetime, eh Laura? "cherish" in the sense that they will be talking about it in therapy. 🤷🏻‍♂️😔

Reactions: 5
tbf, she made it very clear she was sick of spending time with the boys when she was barely ten minutes into the car journey, begging her IG followers to ask her questions to distract her from the boy's having the sheer audacity to want to talk to her and ask questions over the hour she was trapped in a car with them! she's been on holiday with them for barely 24 hours, and is bitching and moaning about the poor kids - not that it's any different from the way she complains about them usually, but this is supposedly far better an experience for them than attending school, because being forced to spend time being ignored by a mother who hates them is more beneficial than an education - teaching them that they aren't loved, wanted or valued, further diminishing their self-esteem and sense of self-worth and destroying their mental health. precious holiday memories they will cherish for a lifetime, eh Laura? "cherish" in the sense that they will be talking about it in therapy. 🤷🏻‍♂️😔
No wonder the kids have anxiety. Kids don't just get anxiety!

Reactions: 6
I dont understand how her kids can be so exhausting - they’re what, 12 & 7 ish? At that age, they don’t need or want constant supervision and entertainment. She’s also only got two of them!
It’s just any excuse to moan about parenthood and try to seem ‘relatable’. If taking care of her two boys exhausts her so much then perhaps she should reconsider her priorities, get tf off the internet and spend more time with her kids being a decent mother.

Reactions: 7
My worry is she thinks she’s relatable moaning about her kids…why does having kids mean hating them? Yes it’s hard work at times but am I the only one that enjoys mine?

Reactions: 13
My worry is she thinks she’s relatable moaning about her kids…why does having kids mean hating them? Yes it’s hard work at times but am I the only one that enjoys mine?
She is jumping on the V Emes bandwagon, they both go on about how much they hate their kids and how awful it is. Not sure what the goal is? Is it to put future parents off having kids? Is it simply all lies to get attention and likes on the gram, so they can get more freebies and advertising? She copies everything that V Emes does and says, as well as copies other things she sees on tiktok etc. She has nothing original to say or post. No she isn't relatable, yes kids are difficult, but not all the time, like it seems to be in these sad womens lives. Whatever you do, don't call them out on it or challenge it, or you will be doxed for all to see!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is jumping on the V Emes bandwagon, they both go on about how much they hate their kids and how awful it is. Not sure what the goal is? Is it to put future parents off having kids? Is it simply all lies to get attention and likes on the gram, so they can get more freebies and advertising? She copies everything that V Emes does and says, as well as copies other things she sees on tiktok etc. She has nothing original to say or post. No she isn't relatable, yes kids are difficult, but not all the time, like it seems to be in these sad womens lives. Whatever you do, don't call them out on it or challenge it, or you will be doxed for all to see!
i totally agree that she copies Victoria Emes - and definitely attempts l, and dramatically fails, to emulate Celeste Barber with her crude reels, which are actually just an opportunity for her to bully and body shame other women under the guise of "comedy" - but in terms of her hating her kids, i don't think it's a bandwagon she has jumped on, because she has been critising them for ages. talking about how much she hates her sons, regrets ever becoming a mother and resents their mete existence seems to be some of the most genuine content she creates, and i fully believe that - unlike most of the crap she spews - it is actually a true reflection of her feelings. she seems to have had kids in. a way that she saw becoming a mother as a societal expectation and simply the next tick box on her list - yet she clearly regrets it. it's totally vile though that she takes her own life regrets and what she perceives to be "mistakes" out on her boys, as they don't deserve to be verbally abused, criticised, ignored and treated with resentment, essentially being punished for having the audacity to be exist, as though it wasn't entirely her decision to have kids. it's not their fault, and even if she hates being a mother, it's totally unfair to take it out on her sons and make it very clear to the that she would be happier if they didn't exist. the way she claims she is "normalising" hating your children and regretting making the decision to become a parent is truly vile, and her sons deserve far to grow up in an environment where they feel safe, respected and loved, not constantly criticised, sworn at, neglected, verbally abused and treated with such hatred. 😔

its something she needs to talk about privately to her therapist, not share all over the internet for her sons to overhear and see for themselves when they are older and have access to social media, especially with the likelihood that her crude behaviour and disgusting attitude will lead to her sons being bullied - thus they won't feel safe at school or at home, victims of bulling and abuse wherever they are. she simply doesn't care - and proudly announces that she feels no shame - about sharing how much she despises being a mother and goes out of her way to avoid having to spend time with her sons, and as much as she talks about her own mental health, she has absolutely no consideration for the impact her behaviour and attitude towards her sons will be having on their sense of self worth and their self esteem as they grow up feeling unloved and unwanted, and the damaging impact that will be having on their mental health - and that's not even taking into account the impact of the bullying they will be/are enduring at school. she is a vile individual and an awful mother who doesn't deserve those boys - and they deserve far better. 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I do have one good thing to say about SmellyBin, she's saving me a fortune. Everytime she grinds against a product she's supposed to be advertising, it immediately puts me off the product, thus saving me money!
Thanks smellybin 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Great. More stories of her flaps and boobs falling out of her swimming costume that didn’t happen. And if it did, she needs a bigger costume.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Great. More stories of her flaps and boobs falling out of her swimming costume that didn’t happen. And if it did, she needs a bigger costume.
Yaaaaaawwwwwwnnnnn, boring old dross. Who cares?!?!

---

I do have one good thing to say about SmellyBin, she's saving me a fortune. Everytime she grinds against a product she's supposed to be advertising, it immediately puts me off the product, thus saving me money!
Thanks smellybin 🤣🤣
I've started to exercise to tone up and lose fat, she had inspired me to do that. As I don't want to end up like her. Unhealthy and an early heart attack waiting to happen.

Reactions: 8
Just saw that! How come ALL of these things happen to Laura, ALL of the time! Every day she’s either flashed, tit herself, got locked out, or some other, equally as ‘embarrassing’ or dramatic event happens to her. She needs some serious mental help!

Reactions: 11
Hi Laura 👋 I would like to challenge you to add some new (?funny) content that doesn't involve your unwashed vagina/anus, bodily fluids, over exposing your body or hatred of motherhood. Thanks 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just saw that! How come ALL of these things happen to Laura, ALL of the time! Every day she’s either flashed, tit herself, got locked out, or some other, equally as ‘embarrassing’ or dramatic event happens to her. She needs some serious mental help!
It's really easy for all these "entertaining" things to happen when you fabricate every detail that happened from scratch or steal it some someone else on the Internet. Easy peasy!

Reactions: 9
Hi Laura 👋 I would like to challenge you to add some new (?funny) content that doesn't involve your unwashed vagina/anus, bodily fluids, over exposing your body or hatred of motherhood. Thanks 👍
ROFL! This made me spit my tea out, hahaha, brilliant, much funnier than anything Smelbin has done in years, golden!

Of course she isn't capable of posting decent content, so just makes up rancid toilet humour, for her sheep like followers, who are the type of people who laugh at poo, wee, tits and fart stuff, like 5 year old.

---

It's really easy for all these "entertaining" things to happen when you fabricate every detail that happened from scratch or steal it some someone else on the Internet. Easy peasy!
Classic HPD, she makes stuff up for attention

---

It's classic HPD. They make stuff up for attention and sympathy. A majority of these influencer types will have some sort of PD, as they crave/need the attention to get through the day. Often to the detriment of others, in this case her entire family. I'm pretty sure I'd have something to say to my mum, if she regularly took her clothes off, tit and pissed herself on SM, on purpose. Back in the 50's I'm pretty sure the likes of Belbin would have been committed by now!

---

A tent perhaps, which is permanently zipped up, so she can't get out?

Last edited:
  • Heart
I dont understand how her kids can be so exhausting - they’re what, 12 & 7 ish? At that age, they don’t need or want constant supervision and entertainment. She’s also only got two of them!
It’s just any excuse to moan about parenthood and try to seem ‘relatable’. If taking care of her two boys exhausts her so much then perhaps she should reconsider her priorities, get tf off the internet and spend more time with her kids being a decent mother.
and she has 2 of the same, if it was a boy and girl i would understand somewhat, but 2 boys/girls should be "easier"

Reactions: 3
and she has 2 of the same, if it was a boy and girl i would understand somewhat, but 2 boys/girls should be "easier"
What's she going to moan about when they're 18 and 13, I'm sure we can all imagine. Imagine the bullshit she'll spin then! I'd hope she'd be long gone by then though and that her boys will have told her to stop posting crap about them. But she won't as she is one of the most selfish people going. It's all about her and her "career", lol. That word career and her in the same sentence makes me laugh, as it's a joke in itself

Reactions: 6
What's she going to moan about when they're 18 and 13, I'm sure we can all imagine. Imagine the bullshit she'll spin then! I'd hope she'd be long gone by then though and that her boys will have told her to stop posting crap about them. But she won't as she is one of the most selfish people going. It's all about her and her "career", lol. That word career and her in the same sentence makes me laugh, as it's a joke in itself
im here for it, when the boys get hopefully normally partners and see how deranged their parents are and how fucked up their upbringing was we are in for a treat. Therapist already seeing $ signs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.