Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pog Paulba

I asked about her reading here on the last thread, and then I forgot to follow it up...

Basically, I'm the guy she semi doxxed back in September last year. I dunno if any of you saw the video. She shared some of the story responses I'd sent to her, and had her video taken down for trolling/bullying. She then posted a little rant video on FB about me.
In the comments, she discussed the fact she'd emailed my messages to the football club I support, and then the husband of Victoria Eames said he'd do what he could to prevent me attending any games.
Obviously, nothing has come of that and nothing will. I just wanted Laura to know that. And if she does see this, she can tell Victoria's ratty little husband that this isn't over. I don't take kindly to the shit he said, and I won't be leaving it alone.

So that's that. As you were. 😄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

holeinthetoad

I’m not going to lie, I’ve followed Laura for a long time, very much lost interest after the last year or so because I felt like despite telling the world she was going to be more authentic she became even less so, but after her last two stories I’ve immediately unfollowed. I can’t believe that someone who has claimed to advocate for women for so long could be so blatant about such inappropriate, predatory behaviour.

I’m sure most women here have experienced behaviour like this at the hands of men and it can be incredibly jarring when it’s happening to you, she has given no thought to the woman she’s messaging or talking about, and it’s so incredibly uncomfortable.

I wonder how her female friends, or even her husband feel about this?

Reactions: 23

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
Does ADHD stand for Absolutely Disgusting Horrendous Dickhead?
Cos if it does, I've diagnosed her already.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Clairer86

VIP Member
Im new on this thread but i needed to just come here and express my hatred for her and her vile behaviour. I do have genuine mental health issues (and yes Laura, real life diagnosis(s) from an actual psychiatrist within the NHS and real life experience of being sectioned and hospitalised, and i get PIP for it too- that will be next on her thing now, trying to get PIP). I just fucking hate how she portrays herself and her issues as it does make a joke out of those of us who really do suffer with it. I dont mind sharing i do have a personality disorder- BPD, and also Bipolar 2. and i am very surprised she hasnt jumped on the Bipolar bandwagon as that is seen as a "cool" diagnosis by those who have no idea about the reality of it. I just really hate the narrative she tries to spin. Not only that, but she makes me feel sick with all that gurning and vile talk. She is hideous in mind, body and soul.
*ETA* I really do suffer with impulsive and reckless behaviour, sexualised behaviour where i have unintentionally developed inappropriate "friendships" with people who dont always have my best interests at heart. And reading about her predatory behaviour really scares me, because someone with similar symptoms to me may look at her being "all relatable" and attend her shows and could easily become victim to her. She is a fucking danger and its fuck all to do with her made up mental health.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Nuttyzebra

Chatty Member
I do have one good thing to say about SmellyBin, she's saving me a fortune. Everytime she grinds against a product she's supposed to be advertising, it immediately puts me off the product, thus saving me money!
Thanks smellybin 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Stephie

VIP Member
I've had replies from three venues. They're contacting her management. I also downloaded and attached the video from yesterday afternoon talking about the woman. And a screenshot of the messages she sent her

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Stephie

VIP Member
One of the venues has said they have already been made aware of her behaviour. And are going to ask for an exact plan of her content. And won't allow any nude pics. She's going to really struggle to pull off a show there

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
"sO iMpULsiVe that i wanted to change my hair colour, but needed to do it Now so couldn't wait for a hairdresser's appointment! so wild! so quirky! so SpOnTanTaNeOuS! i decided to dye my own hair IMMEDIATELY! i just couldn't wait! sO *ADHD*! oops, i purposefully dyed half my scalp orange - left the dye on too long because i wanted to prove my iNaTTeNtiVeNeSs and inability to focus! my hair looks horrific, but hey, it was worth it for the sake of #ADHD content - and wandering around with hideous orange hair is hilarious, so totally fits with my career as a #femalecomedian!"👌🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Ellerose

OK. Fuck off with the lecherous lesbian act now. You sex pest.View attachment 2050249
Oh my actual god, I cannot believe she stalked out that woman and sent her that message! ‘You look like someone I would les off with’ - that’s blatant sexual harassment and if it was a male ‘comedian’ sending a message like that to a female member of his audience there would be uproar.
Why does she think it’s acceptable to be a sex pest just because she’s female?!

Tamij

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Quiet on her road, it’s unnerving, don’t worry, soon Belbin will be back out perving.

• Haha

Kellyg

VIP Member
If you don't have a diagnosis of adhd....are you even an Instagrammer?#newbandwagon
---
Do u know the worst thing about this vile 'not real' person is not only does she make the being real thing stupid and too far....its the fact she's obsessed about making men out to be monsters and needing to think before the speak etc...yet says the most vile things herself. Asking a teacher for her number saying she isn't a lesbian....then the worst when she said about sitting on a postman's face. It might have been a joke, but can you imagine if it was a man who had said that? Can u imagine honestly? Posts something like God if that female postie delivers me a parcel I would totally shove my dick in her mouth! Jesus christ... there would be uproar! He would be (and rightly so) labelled a perverted inappropriate sex pest and smelly arse would be all over it calling him out...yet.. its totally OK for her to do it? Being a dirty person works both ways women are Included to. How she thinks it's OK for her to say something disgusting and not a man Is beyond me. Raving about predatory behaviour yet she is the worst! Honestly Laura you're not real real women don't go around unwashed and being rude. Also slating people for body shaming. So taking the piss out of toned women isn't? Cus they're not 'real' if they aren't? Again works both ways!

Last edited:
  • Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
She is jumping on the V Emes bandwagon, they both go on about how much they hate their kids and how awful it is. Not sure what the goal is? Is it to put future parents off having kids? Is it simply all lies to get attention and likes on the gram, so they can get more freebies and advertising? She copies everything that V Emes does and says, as well as copies other things she sees on tiktok etc. She has nothing original to say or post. No she isn't relatable, yes kids are difficult, but not all the time, like it seems to be in these sad womens lives. Whatever you do, don't call them out on it or challenge it, or you will be doxed for all to see!
i totally agree that she copies Victoria Emes - and definitely attempts l, and dramatically fails, to emulate Celeste Barber with her crude reels, which are actually just an opportunity for her to bully and body shame other women under the guise of "comedy" - but in terms of her hating her kids, i don't think it's a bandwagon she has jumped on, because she has been critising them for ages. talking about how much she hates her sons, regrets ever becoming a mother and resents their mete existence seems to be some of the most genuine content she creates, and i fully believe that - unlike most of the crap she spews - it is actually a true reflection of her feelings. she seems to have had kids in. a way that she saw becoming a mother as a societal expectation and simply the next tick box on her list - yet she clearly regrets it. it's totally vile though that she takes her own life regrets and what she perceives to be "mistakes" out on her boys, as they don't deserve to be verbally abused, criticised, ignored and treated with resentment, essentially being punished for having the audacity to be exist, as though it wasn't entirely her decision to have kids. it's not their fault, and even if she hates being a mother, it's totally unfair to take it out on her sons and make it very clear to the that she would be happier if they didn't exist. the way she claims she is "normalising" hating your children and regretting making the decision to become a parent is truly vile, and her sons deserve far to grow up in an environment where they feel safe, respected and loved, not constantly criticised, sworn at, neglected, verbally abused and treated with such hatred. 😔

its something she needs to talk about privately to her therapist, not share all over the internet for her sons to overhear and see for themselves when they are older and have access to social media, especially with the likelihood that her crude behaviour and disgusting attitude will lead to her sons being bullied - thus they won't feel safe at school or at home, victims of bulling and abuse wherever they are. she simply doesn't care - and proudly announces that she feels no shame - about sharing how much she despises being a mother and goes out of her way to avoid having to spend time with her sons, and as much as she talks about her own mental health, she has absolutely no consideration for the impact her behaviour and attitude towards her sons will be having on their sense of self worth and their self esteem as they grow up feeling unloved and unwanted, and the damaging impact that will be having on their mental health - and that's not even taking into account the impact of the bullying they will be/are enduring at school. she is a vile individual and an awful mother who doesn't deserve those boys - and they deserve far better. 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
First time comment for me on Laura. I've followed her on instagram for a while and like a few others, I've come over since "that screenshot". That behaviour would not be tolerated from a man and rightly so, especially in this day and age when unsolicited dick pics and inappropriate messages on the internet and social media are absolutely rife. She constantly talks about "lessing off" which I personally find offensive and fetishes women and lesbians because she thinks that's cool but it's ok because, as we're constantly reminded, she has 'no boundaries'. It's not ok, I'm out.

• Heart
When laura was first dating Steve, she dumped him and he took it very bad indeed and ended up with an eating disorder which she supported him with and slowly they fell in love again. haha, true story but says a lot to us.....

We live in her road (if you are reading Laura you are #16, I am T and my wife is B,) my wife belongs to the street whatsapp group! (yes Laura we talk about you and your antics, it is less than favourable to be honest).

Yes we've been in the cesspit of a home and can also confirm that T & E do not appear to get any or much TLC from their mother. Steve spends his non work time on his games console and fighting with her up and down mood swings.

She hates being compared to CB and gets very wound up about it.

Lots of her life has been forgotten, like her admin role at a military establishment, she was the highest paid in the team but did the lowest numbers of hours and management were to scared to address this matter for fear of her going off sick or a HR complaint.

• Wow

MostPalone

Never commented here before but been reading for a while. Her antics on her last 2 stories are despicable😳😳😳 going on about a woman at her show who was gorgeous and she couldn't stop staring. Then the last story she thinks she's found her and messaged her😳😳😳
So disgusting she is🤮🤮🤮🤮 if a man behaved as she did he would quite rightly be called a pervert, stalker weirdo.
I doubt she has ADHD or anything else she claims to have, but she absolutely does need to get help for her attention seeking ways. The woman is a car crash!
I was thinking exactly the same!

Imagine if it was a man who messaged her that exact same thing.

"Remember I have no boundaries" as if that excuses her behaviour.

She's honestly made my stomach turn

Reactions: 16

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
She needs to be fucking sectioned. Notice how the woman didn't respond to her? Let's hope she blocked her.
"i found her!" - no Laura, you are harrassing a random woman that you *think* attended your show last night with multiple messages which she has not responded to, purely because you think she's "hot"! trying to justify her behaviour with "attachment issues" and "no boundaries" is bullshit, and absolutely does not excuse harrassment. take some fucking responsibility for your actions Laura, you're in therapy ffs and if you can't resist the urge to stalk people and "slide into their DMs" to hound them with creepy messages, that is a behaviour you need to address!

and she clearly doesn't know whether she's messaging the right woman or not, as whoever she is sending DMs to hasn't replied - yet she is continuing to harrass when a woman who very clearly doesn't want to interact with her! hardly surprising if is the woman she met her last night, and Laura demanded a selfie and told her she was the hottest woman she had ever seen! she probably felt pretty on edge as a result, and then to find that Laura spent the day searching her out on social media - it's stalker behaviour and creepy as fuck, not something to be proud of!

the poor woman made the mistake of buying tickets to see Laura's show, and is now a victim of her inappropriate sex pest behaviour, which she thinks is totally okay simply because she finds the woman attractive! can you imagine if a man met a woman who he thought she was hot, spent the night fantasising over her and then actively spent hours hunting her out on social media?! it's predatory behaviour and scary as fuck. if i was someone with tickets to her show, i would seriously be considering not going to the show given her behaviour today - especially when she has previously documented the way she stalked that poor teaching assistant who left her son's school, she'd never spoken to her before yet decided to flood her with threats that she can't live without her so she would feel pressured into keeping in contact! "i didn't stalk you" is just as reassuring as the "i'm not a lesbian!" comment she made - and it's totally untrue, because her behaviour is the very definition of stalking! she does not have the right to send someone multiple messages simply because she thinks they're fit - and "i'm a woman!" is not an excuse for her behaviour. 😡

Reactions: 16

StreakyBacon

Never commented on this thread but when I tell you my fingers went like the clappers to find it after her most recent IG stories... WOW. My jaw hit the floor, remember I have no boundaries?? I think I can hand on heart say that's the worst thing I've ever seen a "influencer" do. If this was a man there would be a witch hunt 😬

Reactions: 15
The 'remember I have no boundaries' statement has really troubled me. If this was a man saying that the pitchforks would be sharpened. But as its Laura's thing to be a total sex pest because of her MeNtAl HeAlTh she excuses it as down to her being her. I really feel for woman who she has targeted this time, might be time to contact the venues she is at next highlighting that her gigs are not a safe space in any way shape or form.

Reactions: 14