Knee Deep In Life #6 Thinks her contents of faeces, vag and hot bum is fun, Laura’s content is done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's back, get ready for the moaning about the washing, can't wait for the kids to duck off back to school, a proper rant when she's sees that a neighbour has been on here, nothing to wear it's all dirty, sunburn, her tit going back to normal etc etc etc
Bet the poor neighbours now have to put up with her antics, screaming and shouting again. I bet they had a lovely peaceful time whilst she was away.

Reactions: 4
New thread name suggestion
Wormy vag smellybin , tit,,tit and more tit I'm.so AHD Knee deep in make believe

Sad twit is asking and answering her own questions again
Just had to mention the "troll"! I bet that poor woman, troll or not has had an awful time. Smelbin should not be on SM, if she can't cope with negative and often correct observations about her dangerous, narcissistic, neglectful behaviour.

Reactions: 5
that troll question was clearly one she sent herself, as a way of threatening anyone who "trolls" her that she will doxx them and seek out their place of work and actively attempt to get them dismissed. hardly behaviour to be proud of, especially labelling people "trolls" because they disagree with her vile behaviour, while she is simultaneously stalking women who are total strangers on social media, and harassing them in with an slaughter of unwanted sex pest style messages, justified by the fact that she finds them attractive, so it's totally fine because she isn a MAN and is a "comedian". 🙄🙄

as for this question, very telling that she couldn't list a single positive memory of her holiday in Thailand with her kids. 😔

Screenshot_20230418_134855.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
that troll question was clearly one she sent herself, as a way of threatening anyone who "trolls" her that she will doxx them and seek out their place of work and actively attempt to get them dismissed. hardly behaviour to be proud of, especially labelling people "trolls" because they disagree with her vile behaviour, while she is simultaneously stalking women who are total strangers on social media, and harassing them in with an slaughter of unwanted sex pest style messages, justified by the fact that she finds them attractive, so it's totally fine because she isn a MAN and is a "comedian". 🙄🙄

as for this question, very telling that she couldn't list a single positive memory of her holiday in Thailand with her kids. 😔

View attachment 2109411
Wish someone would call out her troll, sexual predatory behaviour, but unfortunately it looks like her vile shows will still be going ahead. Not sure I understand why. She is a troll herself. Those venues that were contacted, the agency she is with, why haven't they done anything? She is clearly a danger to the public. I hope her tit tickets remain unsold

Which troll is she referring to? If it’s the one who sent her a message about her being fat then I very much doubt she’s contacted her employers as she is self employed and tbh I really don’t think the people that she works for in a self employed capacity would give a tit! She’s absolutely deranged

I can confim all is quiet in the road, nothing on the group chat and more importantly when you walk down the garages no washing on the line 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just discovered social blade.
Oh smelly bin, your figures are getting worse by the day.
Screenshot_20230418_165030_Chrome.jpg

Smelly bum worm bin has dropped over 800 followers on Instagram

No thanks. It's also because she doesn't want to advertise how tit it is. I'm sure any clip of her boring, foul show would put anyone off. Most other comedians show clips to entice people in, not her. Arrogant tw@.
---
She definitely asked that question

Attachments

No thanks. It's also because she doesn't want to advertise how tit it is. I'm sure any clip of her boring, foul show would put anyone off. Most other comedians show clips to entice people in, not her. Arrogant tw@.
---
Most real comedians share clips of their shows to get ppl interested in going. She’s that tit she’s got no good content to show it would just put ppl off 😂

Reactions: 6
Most real comedians share clips of their shows to get ppl interested in going. She’s that tit she’s got no good content to show it would just put ppl off 😂
exactly this. because it would deter people from buying tickets - in exactly the same way that the majority of the venues she. is performing at have avoided promoting her show on their IG accounts, because they don't want to associate their venues with her! there is also the fact that her crude content would likely be removed from IG either for inappropriate sex pest behaviour/indecent exposure, or for bullying - which, again, would highlight how awful her "comedy" is and make it even harder to sell tickets to her shitshow - which is obvs the last thing she wants when seh has so many unsold tickets to her "sell-out" comedy tour to flog in unsuspecting people who feel sympathy towards her boo hoo, BrEaKdOwN stories that she spwes for pity sales. 🤦🏻‍♂️

she doesn't need to share any of her show, because the overwhelming majority of it is repeats of the usual crude content she's plastered all over her grid - the same stuff as in the reels she shares every. other day of her body shaming and ridiculing other woman, dressing as a giant minge and itching about her sons - hardly anything new to entice her audience into buying tickets! 🤣🤣

---
Because its tit! Literally....

Knee deep in Infestations, obsessed with feaces, a sexual predator, fake ADHD, when we all know it's HPD. Hates her kids, her husband's a cuck, she's a selfish tw@, who doesn't give a duck. Put on a tit show with more on the way, copies, plagerisies and begs for ticket sales, let's all hope she fails.

Reactions: 9
Knee deep in Infestations, obsessed with feaces, a sexual predator, fake ADHD, when we all know it's HPD. Hates her kids, her husband's a cuck, she's a selfish tw@, who doesn't give a duck. Put on a tit show with more on the way, copies, plagerisies and begs for ticket sales, let's all hope she fails.
Any of this (sadly too long as a whole) would be an amazing thread title

Reactions: 8
Just seen her stories. Not recommending the “grand” hotel because it’s not a common Thai experience. In other words - you plebs can’t afford it. Who does she think she is. And who were the friends she went with?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.