Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh hey Laura, you can't just pop into an opticians and pick up glasses, they also do prescriptions you stupid bint, you just want some cheap specs

Reactions: 6
She is trying so so hard to be “ alternative “ and is failing miserably the Hair, the god awful tattoos, and the clobber she’s started wearing just doesn’t go with her Deirdre Barlow previous look. She is trying too hard and making herself look stupid and if I hear another bloody boring speech about her mental health and advice I’m gonna need therapy myself she honestly thinks she is some kind of expert in physiology go away Laura and get a job a proper job so you can stop boring us on your SM

Reactions: 8
I also have one good eye and one awful eye, tbh I always assumed most people with glasses had different strengths in their eyes but I actually never thought about it before lmao. I thought the ones that you can just buy off the shelf in a pharmacy or pound shop were for people whose sight started deteriorating in both eyes equally as they got older

Reactions: 2
I also have one good eye and one awful eye, tbh I always assumed most people with glasses had different strengths in their eyes but I actually never thought about it before lmao. I thought the ones that you can just buy off the shelf in a pharmacy or pound shop were for people whose sight started deteriorating in both eyes equally as they got older
Look she wants cheap/free glasses, she can go to an OPTICIANS and get prescription glasses but then she'd have to pay more, obviously the ones in the pound shop and pharmacy would be no good for her, she's slagging them off in the hope that they say how sorry they are and here are your glasses for free

Reactions: 1
My glasses cost an arm and a leg. I am Mrs Magoo. I have to have the lenses thinned and even then they still don't fit in the frames properly. But you know what Laura? I look after them and don't bloody sit on them. Do you sit on them so they smell of hot bum too?

Reactions: 1
Very quiet on KDIL she’s obviously realised she has nothing of any interest to post

Reactions: 3
Steve left a key in the door so she couldn’t get in??? How did he lock the door then?? Oh and it’s when she needs a poo!!!! BULLSHIT!!!!!!💩💩💩

Reactions: 7
Our front door looks very similar/pretty much identical to hers. It doesn’t automatically lock when you close it, you need to physically lock it with a key from the outside when you leave the house. It also can’t be locked from the outside if there is a key in the lock on the inside.
So obviously there either wasn’t a key left in the lock on the inside or there was a key in the lock on the inside but the front door was left unlocked. Meaning either way, she would have been able to get back into her house through the front door if she had a key.

Why does she lie like this! 😭😂

Very quiet on KDIL she’s obviously realised she has nothing of any interest to post
Probably quiet because she was desperately trying to fabricate some drama! Laura Belbin can’t leave her house without something out of the ordinary happening to her can she! 🙄😂

Last edited:
that reel. so predictable. any excuse to flaunt her unwashed, unshaven crotch on SM. 🤢🤢

and what's worse is that we know she sits scrolling tiktok for hours, ignoring her sons and prioritising searching out reels to mock and imitate - such desperation to humiliate herself and label it #comedy is beyond pathetic. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Steve left a key in the door so she couldn’t get in??? How did he lock the door then?? Oh and it’s when she needs a poo!!!! BULLSHIT!!!!!!💩💩💩
guaranteed this will be followed up with yet another fabricated and untrue story of how she was so desperate for a 💩💩 she was forced to soil herself - again. and ofc she will imply that her first thought was to grab her phone and film a reel, whilst sitting stinking and unwashed in her own filth. 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
What a ridiculous story and the 'crying' cos she needs a tit, really? What the duck do we want to know that for? The stories are getting more unbelievable by the day. HEY LAURA YOUR CONTENT IS UTTER SHITE YOU DESPERATE twit

Wow, she is a sad, sad, vapid waste of space. Why do we need to know, that she needs a poo? Is that all she's got in her sad life?
#sad
#notfunny
#notafemalecomedian

And this boring video, only got her 174 comments. 0.03% of her total followers.....

Does she not read here and think to herself, that she is sinking? Flapping about in the water, trying to stay afloat?

She is beyond employment now.

And this boring video, only got her 174 comments. 0.03% of her total followers.....

Does she not read here and think to herself, that she is sinking? Flapping about in the water, trying to stay afloat?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Wow, she is a sad, sad, vapid waste of space. Why do we need to know, that she needs a poo? Is that all she's got in her sad life?
#sad
#notfunny
#notafemalecomedian

She is always wearing that blue bra! Does it ever get washed?! 🤮

• Sick
She is always wearing that blue bra! Does it ever get washed?! 🤮
i very much doubt it. she has very proudly announced that she regularly wears the same pair of pants - skidmarks and all 🤢 - for three days without washing them. i imagine her bras aren't washed for months.

just give her time to catch up on tattle, and i'm sure she'll race to her stories to address it, and blame her inability to achieve basic household tasks in her "inattentiveness", as Laura isn't going to miss an opportunity to mention her self-diagnosed AHDH. 🙄🙄

I also don't understand why she was so upset about being locked out of her house and needing a poo, as she finds it so easy and enjoyable to just drop her rancid pants and take a tit and piss wherever she likes.

Because of course, that's what real women do....

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.