Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay okay how the duck is she getting away with taking her knickers off in public?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Not sure if it's illegal, but could be worth finding out and showing the police.
i don't know enough about the laws surrounding indecent exposure etc, but she regularly shares her inappropriate exploits on SM - surely something she has shared would count as indecent exposure, enoigh to be investigated and potentially warrant charges. removing her underwear in ten front seat of her car in full public view, parading around the streets wearing just her grubby underwear, standing in a public car park and pulling down her pants to film her bare bum, indecently exposing herself in public parks and woodlands - specifically the time she shared photos of herself with her pants and tights around her ankles, urinating in a forest, supposedly "behind a bush" yet then announced an elderly couple had wandered past unsuspectingly and has a full view of her crotch. and whether some of her stories random strangers witnessing her repeated incidents of indecent exposure are true or not, the fact she has documented them all on , in lurid detail, would surely provide evidence that the police should at least investigate - and either prove that she is pathological liar, or force her to face the consequences of her crude and inappropriate behavior. ffs, she has even fantasied that children will stumble upon her half-naked in woodlands and public parks and be exposed to her indecently exposing herself. it's absolutely gross and she poses a real threat to society - she definitely needs to be made to face the consequences of her inappropriate behaviour, added to the sex offenders register and her poor kids added to the child protection register. 😔

plus an absolute hypocrite in the way she would react if a MAN were documenting his repeated episodes of public indecent exposure online, and explaining that he lived in hope that strangers would see him. she would - understandly - be outraged and disgusted and immediately report him to the police yet she perceives her own behaviour as acceptable, because she is doing rEaL women a huge favour by promoting female liberation and equality and challenging the shame around women wandering around nude and whatever the duck she claims. as if rEaL women have the desire to break the law and indecently expose themselves in public - and are relying on Laura to pave the way. she's utterly deluded - both in believing she is representative of a "rEaL" woman - proudly wearing 💩 stained underwear, refusing to wash and stinking of "hot bum - but also thinking that she is doing anyone a favour with her vile behaviour. she may have no shame, but ultimately, lacking such a basic human emotion is a problem - not an enviable personality trait. 🤢🤢

ah yes, using "gym clothing tips" as an excuse to share a photo of herself posing in her underwear - not that she ever actually needs an excuse. 🙄

her groundbreaking clothing "advice" to inspire that you can be just like her - work out in your kitchen wearing your grubby underwear, and that not having specific gym clothes isn't an excuse not to exercise, because you can simply "strip off in the kitchen". almost as though Laura is the first person ever to exercise wearing clothes that aren't specifically sold as "gym wear" - the predominant difference being that Laura won't bother to shower or even change her clothes after working out, and will remain festering in her sweaty underwear for days. 🤢🤢

• Sick
One of the things I enjoy about working out at home rather than the gym is not feeling like I have to have a put together 'outfit' to work out in, i just wear anything comfy enough.

I have never just done it in my bra and knickers though! Especially not a lacy underwired one (whilst wearing what appear to be nipple covers so that it's Insta worthy?)

Also, yet another mention of her 'neurodiverse traits'. It's almost every post now?

Reactions: 3
I don’t even believe there were skids in her knicks (feel bleeping gross typing that 🤢) she just thinks it would be funny if people thought that. She’s such a grotty cow she knocks me sick!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t even believe there were skids in her knicks (feel bleeping gross typing that 🤢) she just thinks it would be funny if people thought that. She’s such a grotty cow she knocks me sick!
I’d really like to think she isn’t wearing skiddy underwear, y’know like most normal people aren’t… but this is Laura we are talking about and I’d be in no way surprised if she is.

Surely her hubby or anyone close to her can't find her posts funny and relatable ,they could shut her down get her proper help for the glaringly obvious M.H issues she has. Feel a bit sorry for her, its like well she is earning a tit tonne of money so doesn't matter at what cost , and Steve must have nice work colleague's or clueless ones that dont know about laura , that he doesn't get the piss ripped out of him on the daily.

in today's edition of "things that never happened" Laura supposedly decided to cut holes in a sock and shove it onto her poor dog "like a coat"?! no photos, so it obviously didn't happen - but the way she is describing her dog in such distress, and whinging about her "being a twit", is awful. 😔

and also, just to put her repeated claims of "trauma" into perspective, Laura - who is such a force advocate for mental health awareness - is perfectly happy to describe a situation where her dog go stuck after she shoved its head and legs through holes she'd cut in a sock - as traumatic. both her and Indy are "traumatised" as a result. just highlights exactly how happy she is to misuse words repeating to mental illness in an effort to make things sound more dramatic - which proves, yet again, that she uses terms like "triggered" and "trauma" and references to "abuse" and PTSD - or C-PTSD when she wants it to sound even more dramatic - entirely out of context, and as it benefits her, when she wants attention. 😡

Screenshot_20221208_113459_com.instagram.android_edit_5168864541843062.jpg

Announcing to all your followers you have skid marks. I mean, come on. That is beyond gross. I don't think skidmarks are normal.

• Sick
So her son is nearly 12 and will more than likely have access to the Internet and could easily look up his mother and see what she says and gets up too. That poor poor lad not only has to go to bed at 7pm but if any of his mates see his hideous mum with her tits out on Instagram then he'll be ridiculed. Steve step the duck up and get your wife some help

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I didn't realise her son was at secondary school!!! Omg!

How could she do this to him? My son is the same age, I can't imagine doing this.

So her son is nearly 12 and will more than likely have access to the Internet and could easily look up his mother and see what she says and gets up too. That poor poor lad not only has to go to bed at 7pm but if any of his mates see his hideous mum with her tits out on Instagram then he'll be ridiculed. Steve step the duck up and get your wife some help
and the way she was irritated that she had to drop her eldest son at school this morning instead of him riding his bike in freezing temperatures! there was ice everywhere, and surely - even if the boys are at different schools - she was driving her younger boy to school anyway, so dropping the eldest off couldn't be that much of an inconvenience! especially when her irritation was supposedly relating to her "needing to work" - we all know her "werk" comprises of her rolling around half-dressed on her kitchen worktops, exposing herself in public, mocking and body shaming other women or repeating entirely fabricated stories about 💩 and sex toys in her stories - so surely not a major priority compared to ensuring your child arrives safely at school. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 5
I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for Laura. I think she knows she is running out of content, it's a long time since that spanx video, and she is desperately flailing around for content, and the more desperate she becomes the less she can see the woods for the trees. Hence what we are now getting.

And I think she is probably also aware that with everything she has put out over the last few years, the prospect of being able to go back to a 'normal' job is diminishing by the day. Instagram careers are great, but they are not going to last forever - look at the stuff Simon Hooper is having to put out now.

I know she always wanted to be an actress and a comedian, and I do think that what she has achieved is pretty amazing - half a million followers from nothing is no mean feat, and she will definitely have made people laugh. Not just anyone is able to do that.

Perhaps now would be the time to finish Knee Deep, or at least have a break. Concentrate on family and reassess things. Look at actually getting on the comedy circuit, spending some time actually thinking about and writing some good quality material, rather than panic posting rubbish.

I know she gets a pasting on here, but I do genuinely hope she is OK.
You've hit the nail on the head here. In that she is desperate for content and churning out rubbish. But I don't feel sorry for her because she is a grown woman, of what 48/49 years of age? She is supposedly grown up enough to make her own decisions and recognise when it's time to quit, but because of her sheer laziness and craving for attention and lack of intelligence, she finds it very easy to just pick up her phone and talk tit into it.

Her half a million followers are as I've mentioned in the past, people who have maybe seen one video or post and thought, oh that's a bit funny, and clicked the follow button, without really thinking about it. Probably never given her a 2nd thought. Which is proven by the amount of like and comments she gets, which are a 0.something% of half a million. I suspect that if IG were to run an algorithm to see who actually looks at her stuff and removes inactive followers, it would be much, much less.

She is too lazy and repetitive to actually sit and wrote decent stuff. Look at her books ,full of swearing and repetition.

She is OK, people like her always make sure number 1 is OK. Very manipulative. Using mental health as a sympathy card.

You've hit the nail on the head here. In that she is desperate for content and churning out rubbish. But I don't feel sorry for her because she is a grown woman, of what 48/49 years of age? She is supposedly grown up enough to make her own decisions and recognise when it's time to quit, but because of her sheer laziness and craving for attention and lack of intelligence, she finds it very easy to just pick up her phone and talk tit into it.

Her half a million followers are as I've mentioned in the past, people who have maybe seen one video or post and thought, oh that's a bit funny, and clicked the follow button, without really thinking about it. Probably never given her a 2nd thought. Which is proven by the amount of like and comments she gets, which are a 0.something% of half a million. I suspect that if IG were to run an algorithm to see who actually looks at her stuff and removes inactive followers, it would be much, much less.

She is too lazy and repetitive to actually sit and wrote decent stuff. Look at her books ,full of swearing and repetition.

She is OK, people like her always make sure number 1 is OK. Very manipulative. Using mental health as a sympathy card.
I think one of the more shocking things is that people generally assume - and totally understandably - that she is in her mid to late 40s. in actuality, she is 38 years old. the way she insists on neglecting her personal hygiene, and takes pride in wearing dirty clothes and constantly looks rough af, she's adding a good ten years to her appearance. i remember reading a post earlier this on her birthday, when she annon she had turned 38 and genuinely feeling totally shocked, because at the very youngest, i assumed she was 44/45. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think one of the more shocking things is that people generally assume - and totally understandably - that she is in her mid to late 40s. in actuality, she is 38 years old. the way she insists on neglecting her personal hygiene, and takes pride in wearing dirty clothes and constantly looks rough af, she's adding a good ten years to her appearance. i remember reading a post earlier this on her birthday, when she annon she had turned 38 and genuinely feeling totally shocked, because at the very youngest, i assumed she was 44/45. 
What, wait, seriously??? 38?? Maybe she should take a break from SM and concentrate on her family and health! Bloody hell!

ah yes, using "gym clothing tips" as an excuse to share a photo of herself posing in her underwear - not that she ever actually needs an excuse. 

her groundbreaking clothing "advice" to inspire that you can be just like her - work out in your kitchen wearing your grubby underwear, and that not having specific gym clothes isn't an excuse not to exercise, because you can simply "strip off in the kitchen". almost as though Laura is the first person ever to exercise wearing clothes that aren't specifically sold as "gym wear" - the predominant difference being that Laura won't bother to shower or even change her clothes after working out, and will remain festering in her sweaty underwear for days. 
No wonder everyone has worms. How unhygienic, working out in your kitchen! Flinging your bodily fluids everywhere, spraying the kitchen surface with sweat and breathing heavily on everything. Gross. Does she not think?? Imagine the smell of hot bum and the stagnant, stuffy, warm smelly air in there, after she's been heaving her carcass around it. Her poor family. She wondered why they had fruit flies, well there's the answer, they are attracted to warm damp, putrid conditions.....

• Sick
i mean, it's not just her children who believe you are ruining their lives by embarrassing and humiliating them at every possible opportunity - it's every single parent at her kids' school, all the teachers who are likely incredibly concerned about the poor boys and the environment they are growing up in, plus the vast majority of the people exposed to her crude and inappropriate content. it's only Laura who is under the impression that she is a "cool" - or even vaguely adequate - mum. she is totally deluded. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20221209_151721.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.