Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thirty bleeping 8?!?! hahahahahahaha more like 58.

Why does she feel the need to put other women down? She claims to want to empower women, but she is just a disgusting mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i mean, it's not just her children who believe you are ruining their lives by embarrassing and humiliating them at every possible opportunity - it's every single parent at her kids' school, all the teachers who are likely incredibly concerned about the poor boys and the environment they are growing up in, plus the vast majority of the people exposed to her crude and inappropriate content. it's only Laura who is under the impression that she is a "cool" - or even vaguely adequate - mum. she is totally deluded. 

She is not "cool" she's an embarrassment to everyone and women.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can she not just pop to an opticians and get some glasses? This must be a 'relatable' subject to her. She's so boring and the pink tits? Really?

Reactions: 4
Can she not just pop to an opticians and get some glasses? This must be a 'relatable' subject to her. She's so boring and the pink tits? Really?
Of course not as she wouldn’t have any content. You can get glasses in a short turn round but Laura is special and needs special glasses off some company on the internet who she basically has dissed now as they’ve sent her the wrong prescription. She loves the fact her glasses are taped as ppl will notice her and she can blame it on her adhd or whatever she’s thinking she’s got. And considering she’s traumatised everywhere she goes she spends more time in London than at home!!!

Reactions: 7
Oh no, I think I will block her IG, after her description of what she is going to wear to London, a low cut top, which requires her to tape her spaniels ears up, means we will be subjected to it later on.

Maybe she could do the sensible thing, rethink her outfit, if her skin has been dyed pink by the cheap shite clothes she wears...just an idea. Plus as it is about -4 out there, might be a tad cold. But I'm guessing she will make a huge fuss of it, as she is lacking content and of course something dramatic will happen to her, so she'll need to broadcast her dull adventures to her dull IG reel. Yawn. Why can't she just bore off?

I thought she read tattle life? Maybe she doesn't? Or is she that up her own arse, she can't see what a fool she makes of herself and that's not in a comedic manner, as in she is pitiful and sad. Desperate for content, so reels out any old bullshit..too lazy to sit and actually write anything decent (plus lacking in intelligence to do so), but also to arrogant to so do, as she truly believes she is a "female" comedian. Not sure why she can't just say comedian, but there you go....

Oh wait! I've just realised, she is ripping off Victoria Emes! Victoria did a whole reel on that low cut jump suit the other week and of course KDIL, who has no imagination of her own is of course going to full on copy her, thinking she can pull off the same content.

Last edited:
Sarah’s creative kitchen another crossed off my list to never buy off. She’s as bad as kdil looking 60 when she’s not. She’s a moaning fucker aswell thinking her tit chocolates are something she invented. Ppl get a little bit of recognition on social media and it goes to their heads

Reactions: 6
Laura has been making a huge deal about her taped-together glasses for the past few weeks, and i had previously thought that it would be easy to make the break much less obvious if she had taped them together neatly and used far less tape - she had purposefully taped them together badly to draw attention to the tape and make a huge unnecessary drama out of the situation. plus she mentioned it every possible opportunity - when realistically, the majority of people have enough of their own problems to think about than pay attention to the fact that Laura's had to fix her glasses. 🤦🏻‍♀️

and suddenly, because she is going to an event where doesn't want to use her bad attempt at fixing her glasses to draw attention to herself - mainly because she purposefully wore a wet pink bra top to dye her chest pink, with the intention of flaunting her chest by purposefully choosing to wear a low-cut dress and "tit tape", she has unsurprisingly managed to resolve her total hack job, and tape her glasses back together quite subtly, so it isn't noticeable.

further proof she purposefully makes tiny problems into huge exaggerated dramas just for attention, as she could easily have taped her glasses together fat more subtly in the first place. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
I thought she read tattle life? Maybe she doesn't? Or is she that up her own arse, she can't see what a fool she makes of herself and that's not in a comedic manner, as in she is pitiful and sad. Desperate for content, so reels out any old bullshit..too lazy to sit and actually write anything decent (plus lacking in intelligence to do so), but also to arrogant to so do, as she truly believes she is a "female" comedian. Not sure why she can't just say comedian, but there you go....
I've thought this exact same thing 🙄

further proof she purposefully makes tiny problems into huge exaggerated dramas just for attention, as she could easily have taped her glasses together fat more subtly in the first place. 🙄🙄
Agree with this as well...both of you have got Laura spot-on...

Reactions: 5
Has Laura ever had an original idea in her life? Literally a week ago Vic Eames did a whole quite funny bit about a booby jumpsuit she was wearing, and now Laura is just doing the exact same?!

Has Laura ever had an original idea in her life? Literally a week ago Vic Eames did a whole quite funny bit about a booby jumpsuit she was wearing, and now Laura is just doing the exact same?!
Yup, exactly as I predicted, then a whole bunch of BS about her window not being frosted. Like she'd be bothered about people seeing her rancid self. Like she said herself, she posts her tired old carcass all over the Internet for people to see anyway!

I would never think a window in a hotel would be see out/can't see in, she is a pathetic, attention seeking grot bag

Another embellished story, I can believe she stood in front of the window as she's an exhibitionist but the girls pointing at her, all made up for storytime #NOTafemalecomedian

Reactions: 8
She might've got Vic to tape up her saggy tits. But she fucked off back home at the end of the night. And pied Laura 🤣🤣

• Haha
I would never think a window in a hotel would be see out/can't see in, she is a pathetic, attention seeking grot bag

A

Any hotel doing that, not that they would, would be breaking so many laws. She either a real bleeping imbecile, or used it as an excuse to expose herself and in order to "create" some worthless content. I'd go with imbecile.....

Who is she kidding? She gets those spaniels ears out at every opportunity?!?!? Who tells her what to wear, the only person is herself, in all reality, she has chosen to make the decision to not wear stuff like this before..using men, magazines, fashion, media, all as an excuse. She is the one always banging on about getting your fanny and tits out!! Hypocrite. All for the "followers" to get likes and comments, such as "oh you're so strong ", "oh you're so brave", "oh you're amazing ". Such utter BS.

The only person who makes her a prisoner, is her. Ultimately, no one gives a duck. She is so 1995.

Girls these days seem to wear what they want, at any size they are and they have great role models, of all sizes.

She needs to find a new narrative, as this is getting old. Nearly as old as she looks.

Why doesn't she concentrate on material and content about issues that are more current and relevant to today? Yes of course sexism and judging of people will always exist, but it is not exclusive to females, everyone judges everyone! As I've said before there's a crisis with men, in that suicide is at its highest with men aged between 50-54 in 2021, in England. Male suicide rates were 15.8 compared to female of 5.5 per 100000 in England last year. All according to the Samaritans website.

Why can't she just move on and if she is serious about being a "female" comedian, like someone else said on here, sit and actually write something? But something that isn't all about men bashing, or slagging her kids off? Something actually funny and clever

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
to Laura, "confidence" is definined by making the decision to flash her tits while wearing a low-cut sequinned top paired with clashing leopard-print shoes, taped-to get her glasses, green trousers and her messy reddish hair - presumably taking style inspiration from a badly-decorated christmas tree that someone vomited over. 🤢🤢

there is absolutely no way in hell she believed that the hotel window was frosted glass. why would it be?! and even if you "assumed" it might be - which you wouldn't - it's hardly difficult to tell whether glass is frosted or not simply by looking at it. in reality, she was delighted to have a hotel room with a huge window as it gave her the opportunity to get a thrill out of exposing herself to whoever had the misfortune of walking past. she undoubtedly opened the curtains as wide as possible and turned light on, to ensure that people had the best view possible of her naked, getting changed, and then posing in her underwear - all while purposefully facing the window - while her friend taped her tits. it's embarrassingly obvious that she deliberately plans these "accidental" situations - probably went out of her way to request a hotel room with a large window - and then hugely exaggerates and dramatises what happened, blowing it all out of proportion for attention.

and what's worse is that her "friends" happily enable her in her gross behaviour. i don't believe for a second that Laura thought the window was frosted glass, but surely one of her friends would have suggested closing the curtains or pointed out that people could see through the glass? so either they did, and she ignored them for "content" - but instead of telling her to quit behaving inappropriately, they just went along with it - or they were happy to sit back and encourage her to prance around the room totally naked, purposefully attempting to shock an unsuspecting audience. she is so disgustingly desperate for strangers to see her naked- and has she has clarified previously, seems to get the most thrill out of indecently exposing herself very specifically to children and the elderly!

Reactions: 11
Can't help but wonder why she didn't show us the window. Bearing in mind she was actually sat in the hotel room whilst describing yet another scenario. Which did not happen

Reactions: 9
I’m surprised there weren’t more content from the actual night out .. but yeah the window thing just seems ridiculous!! Show us this magic window LOL !!!!!

So in reality she was just trying to get a picture of herself naked in a hotel room with a Harry Styles billboard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.