Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And who wishes the time away until your kids are in bed to watch the end of a film. They’ve been at school all day.
i wonder if the kids are regularly banished to their bedrooms by 7pm, or whether she purposefully demanded they go to bed early because she couldn't wait to get in bed and crack out her huge stash of sex toys and vibrators and lust over a fictional character in a movie. kinda grim when fantasing over an actor is far more a priority than spending time with your kids - especially to the point where you are keeping a countdown of the minutes until you can get rid of them. 🤢🤢

and what the duck is she rattling on about her "attachment issues" in relation to fictional characters?! yes, she definitely has unhealthy levels of attachment to people she meets in real-life, in the sense that she can meet someone once and announce that she can't live without them in her life, with reminders that she once "almost killed herself", thus piling them with emotional blackmail and manipulation by placing responsibility to keep her alive on total strangers - equally the way she so quickly becomes totally obsessed with people and reaches stalker-level behaviour in the way she won't leave them alone, until they make one tiny mistake - even just a comment she takes the wrong way - and suddenly they are the absolute worst person to ever exist and she utterly hates them; a classic cycle of adoration and idolisation quickly spiralling into hatred and devaluation, which is a classic symptom of certain personality disorders. it applies to real, living people though - whilst it's possible that they become infatuated with a celebrity, that's far less common, but it certainly doesn't involve becoming "emotionally attached" to a tv programme. it's all lies and manipulation, making it all about her "mental health", because she is so desperate for attention. "i want to be his friend! i want to be his lover!" she's totally knee deep in total bullshit.

oh and Laura, i can honestly say, with great confidence, that your "attachment issues" and resulting "inability to let things go" are absolutely not the "worst thing about you"! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
She'll be on this morning in a few weeks saying she's obsessed with the phone box at the end of the street and they're gonna get married

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fucksake Waynetta, we get it. You're not getting laid. And you're desperately chasing an adhd diagnosis by trying to come across fixated with a TV show. But stop trying to come across sexy with the horny talk. It's making me gag

• Sick
Fucksake Waynetta, we get it. You're not getting laid. And you're desperately chasing an adhd diagnosis by trying to come across fixated with a TV show. But stop trying to come across sexy with the horny talk. It's making me gag
she is beyond gross. trying to justify sharing her sexual fantasies and talking in lurid detail about sex toys and constantly gurning and humping and thumrusting at anything within her vacinty as her breaking the shame around female pleasure, and supposedly helping women to understand that they don't need to feel shame or feel dirty etc. just no. she's using that as an excuse to talk crudely about sex, and it's totally vile. if anything, it's HER constantly talking about women's pleasure and the way she advertises vibratory etc that makes me feel "dirty". watching Laura dressed as a vagina, rubbing herself lewdly all over the kitchen worktop honestly made me want to jump in the shower, because i felt unclean. it's weird to share private conversations with your husband - although in Laura's case, it's obviously messages she has sent purposefully to share as content - but also counting down the minutes til she can shove the kids in bed, at a ridiculously early time, because she's feeling horny and wants to spend the evening alone in bed with her sex toys watching movies. it's utterly vile.

she can tell herself that she's doing women a favour all she likes, but she isn't. especially when if she stumbled across a guy talking in a similar manner about a woman, she would be outraged and immediately race to her stories to rant disgustedly. she is a total hypocrite, and she is actually contributing to the shame around female pleasure by talking about it, because she is a putrid, dirty, gross mess - and absolutely nobody is "excited" at hearing her talk about her desire to be "fucked in a forest" - which we all know is far more about the thrill she gets out of indecently exposing herself in public areas, in the hope that an elderly couple will innocently wander by and be exposed to her not wearing any underwear. just stop. 🤢🤢

Reactions: 6
she is beyond gross. trying to justify sharing her sexual fantasies and talking in lurid detail about sex toys and constantly gurning and humping and thumrusting at anything within her vacinty as her breaking the shame around female pleasure, and supposedly helping women to understand that they don't need to feel shame or feel dirty etc. just no. she's using that as an excuse to talk crudely about sex, and it's totally vile. if anything, it's HER constantly talking about women's pleasure and the way she advertises vibratory etc that makes me feel "dirty". watching Laura dressed as a vagina, rubbing herself lewdly all over the kitchen worktop honestly made me want to jump in the shower, because i felt unclean. it's weird to share private conversations with your husband - although in Laura's case, it's obviously messages she has sent purposefully to share as content - but also counting down the minutes til she can shove the kids in bed, at a ridiculously early time, because she's feeling horny and wants to spend the evening alone in bed with her sex toys watching movies. it's utterly vile.

she can tell herself that she's doing women a favour all she likes, but she isn't. especially when if she stumbled across a guy talking in a similar manner about a woman, she would be outraged and immediately race to her stories to rant disgustedly. she is a total hypocrite, and she is actually contributing to the shame around female pleasure by talking about it, because she is a putrid, dirty, gross mess - and absolutely nobody is "excited" at hearing her talk about her desire to be "fucked in a forest" - which we all know is far more about the thrill she gets out of indecently exposing herself in public areas, in the hope that an elderly couple will innocently wander by and be exposed to her not wearing any underwear. just stop. 
HPD all the way

Reactions: 1
Have I missed something or am I being thick but what she going on about saying we all love snow!?

I dont understand why she thinks actual faeces on her underwear is lols relatable. Such poor hygiene.

• Sick
She is just vile. I don't need or want to know about what gets her off. There's a reason why people don't discuss it Laura, it's personal and sharing is not liberating or brave. It's immature and done for attention. And with her hygiene issues hearing her talk about pleasuring herself made me bring a bit of vomit up 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Just to be clear, a skid mark in your knickers is not a normal thing, it's not relatable, most women don't have skid marks, it's not funny, it's not clever, it's gross and actually probably made up because the whole scene in the car was thought up by Laura and choreographed by Laura and all the while she's thinking how bloody funny she is, what a great female comedian she is, how she is helping women to be themselves, to not care about personal hygiene but what other woman's partner would be like doormat Steve eh? I used to feel sorry for him but my god I don't anymore, he enables her foul behaviour, he must not care much about his sons well being and mental health and not give a tit about what his work colleagues and his sons teachers think of his wife's antics

Just to add, I've reported it

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Just to be clear, a skid mark in your knickers is not a normal thing, it's not relatable, most women don't have skid marks, it's not funny, it's not clever, it's gross and actually probably made up because the whole scene in the car was thought up by Laura and choreographed by Laura and all the while she's thinking how bloody funny she is, what a great female comedian she is, how she is helping women to be themselves, to not care about personal hygiene but what other woman's partner would be like doormat Steve eh? I used to feel sorry for him but my god I don't anymore, he enables her foul behaviour, he must not care much about his sons well being and mental health and not give a tit about what his work colleagues and his sons teachers think of his wife's antics

Just to add, I've reported it
I report everything she posts!
I mean imagine her walking past a car in broad daylight and there’s a man struggling in a car removing his trousers and underwear?? She would be straight on a 999 call saying there’s a sex pest on the loose!!! How can she think that’s ok?? Just how?? Someone please arrest her to stop her doing it it’s not normal!!! She needs to be on some sort of register and quick!!!!

Is she having a go at being some kind of sex therapist now? Why does she feel she needs to give other women the go ahead to admit they find another bloke attractive. She's such a creepy weirdo

Reactions: 2
She’s repulsive. All I can think about his her poor children, one day they will see this and I hope she regrets it as they will disown her. Well she makes it clear she hates them anyway! Bizarre

Reactions: 3
further rambling about how she thinks her rambling stories are just reflections of rEaLiStiC life as a woman - hasn't washed her hair for three weeks 🤢 and spent the day re-watching the film she watched last night, hoping that everyone enjoys her "content" which is essentially Laura explain that she wants to "sit on men's faces". hardly gripping comment, is it Laura? it's just the usual crude references, shared under the guise of helping challenge the shame around female pleasure - when all she is achieving is actually the absolute opposite - happily contributing to feelings of shame and dirtiness, as so many women will now associate talking about sex and female please with grubby Laura - which honestly makes me feel sick. 🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
She is rancid, I'm surprised her filthy underwear wasn't riddled with bum worms or soaked in piss

She asked about her content, notice she didn't do an AMA poll...What content? She has none! It's just rambling bullshit, there's no actual content. She has zero talent, zero imagination and zero intellect to actually create meaningful, engaging, decent content. I don't understand why people give her the time if day. Mind you they don't! What's the max comments she gets? 200-300, if she is lucky?

Reactions: 3
Notice how she mentioned a driver in another car getting an eyeful. That's her kink. That's what she gets off on. Not being snagged in a barn. Least of all by the wetwipe. Flashing

• Sick
  • Angry
Notice how she mentioned a driver in another car getting an eyeful. That's her kink. That's what she gets off on. Not being snagged in a barn. Least of all by the wetwipe. Flashing
Not sure if it's illegal, but could be worth finding out and showing the police.

Bit wild she thinks her regular displays of public nudity is ok and liberating for women - she’s lucky she’s not yet in a register

Reactions: 1
I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for Laura. I think she knows she is running out of content, it's a long time since that spanx video, and she is desperately flailing around for content, and the more desperate she becomes the less she can see the woods for the trees. Hence what we are now getting.

And I think she is probably also aware that with everything she has put out over the last few years, the prospect of being able to go back to a 'normal' job is diminishing by the day. Instagram careers are great, but they are not going to last forever - look at the stuff Simon Hooper is having to put out now.

I know she always wanted to be an actress and a comedian, and I do think that what she has achieved is pretty amazing - half a million followers from nothing is no mean feat, and she will definitely have made people laugh. Not just anyone is able to do that.

Perhaps now would be the time to finish Knee Deep, or at least have a break. Concentrate on family and reassess things. Look at actually getting on the comedy circuit, spending some time actually thinking about and writing some good quality material, rather than panic posting rubbish.

I know she gets a pasting on here, but I do genuinely hope she is OK.

Reactions: 11
urgh, i just saw that latest reel. she is beyond grim. it was more than likely filmed outside her kids' school, immediately after she dropped them off - so the unsuspecting stranger who pulled into the space behind her and witnessed her stripping off was quite likely another parent. her poor sons. the other parents must talk about her in disgust, and likely ensure their children don't associate with Laura's boys - who will sadly be judged by association. 😔

Laura has made no secret of the fact that washing is a huge chore which she cannot master due to her supposed "innatteniveness" and "ADHD", and that she regularly wears the same pair of pants for three days - but what the actual duck?! who continues to wear a pair of soiled underwear and sit festering in their own filth?! it's not as though she would miss the fact her pants were so disgustingly dirty, and quite obviously purposefully chose to wear them just for the sake of the reel and the opportunity to talk about "skidmarks". no wonder she has the perpetual stench or "hot bum" - i'm assuming that she uses that phrase to refer to the putrid stench of 💩 that clings to her unwashed body, and dirty underwear. although it's actually hardly surprising that she wears the same pair of grubby pants for days, given that the time she supposedly "tit herself" in the car, she drove home sitting in her own filth and then prioritised filming a story to share her story with the world, rather than removing her soiled clothing and getting in the bath. 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.