Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i mean, i'm glad she's managed to refrain from sharing fabricated stories about 💩 for the past few days - but purposefully messing up her hair and using it as "content"? how the duck does that count as "work"?! it's all so desperate. i have short hair and could very quickly use hair products and drag my fingers thru it so that it looked as though I had been dragged thru a hedge - i just didn't realise I could make a "career" out of doing so. 🤦🏻‍♀️

as for her husband, i very much he squealed in horror because she walked into the bathroom with her hair messed up. he shares a house with Laura, ffs - he has witnessed - and smelled 🤢 - some absolute horrors, i very much doubt her unstyled hair would faze him - y'know, unless she's used dog 💩 as hair gel. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Hahaha love this. Well according to KDI infestations, you can make a career no matter what. Now she is sitting in the bath, taking about dog sick. How entertaining....not. she really is struggling. Less comments each day, less likes each day....thing is she won't be able to get a "proper job" now, who'd employ that messy, smelly, erratic nightmare of a person?

Reactions: 3
Laura addressing tattle yet again in her stories, stating that she was put on this earth to entertain people with her exaggerated stories, acknowledging that she purposefully embellishes them for drama. the closest she'll ever get to actually admitting that all her dramatic stories are nothing more than fabrication and lies. but sure, i totally believe that she once trapped her ear lobe in the car door so severely that she had to open the door to release it - yet the only damage caused was swelling. people lose fingers as a result of slamming them in car doors - yet an earlobe survived being trapped, without a scratch? okay, Laura.👌🏻🤣

honestly surprised that she didn't go to the extremes of hacking a chunk out of her earlobe solely so she could lie about how the injury happened, she's so desperate for content and attention. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Chiming in here.. there’s been a lot if people apparently speaking of Steve being in the closet but the more she talks and tried to “change herself” the more I think she is in fact in the closet! The fact she constantly looks dirty and smelly is just disgusting! No one needs to know you’ve not washed ya flaps in about a week 🤢

Hahaha love this. Well according to KDI infestations, you can make a career no matter what. Now she is sitting in the bath, taking about dog sick. How entertaining....not. she really is struggling. Less comments each day, less likes each day....thing is she won't be able to get a "proper job" now, who'd employ that messy, smelly, erratic nightmare of a person?
i smell a breakdown on the horizon, purely for content and engagement

Reactions: 7
i smell a breakdown on the horizon, purely for content and engagement
there is definitely a breakdown incoming! she is truly scraping the barrel for content, dragging out old stories about how she trapped her earlobe in a car door - didn't happen - and the "throwback" photo of her purposefully swollen face, and photos of her blistered foot with a "do you want to see it?" poll first in a desperate attempt to increase engagement. she is clearly struggling for content, and she knows a post about "trauma" and "triggers" or her recent return to therapy will dramatically increase engagement, as she is flooded with comments of support and sympathy and commended on her "bravery" in her supposed quest to raise awareness for mental health. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
I missed the whole earlobe caught in a car door thing...how does anyone even stage-manage that as an *accident ? She's a feckin idiot 🤨 ...and she thinks she's entertaining people ? 🙄

Reactions: 4
She’s so weird!
Unless she’s dumbo there’s no way possible that she could shut her ear lobe in a car door. Every single time she leaves the house some kind of drama apparently happens to her. She’s so tragically full of tit. Perhaps a breakdown would be a blessing in surprise for her, at least then she might get the psychological help and support she so clearly desperately needs.
Why are her family and friends and not stepping in and telling her she’s a bleeping car crash!

Why is she churning out, tit old pictures of her and her long suffering husband... .because she has zero imagination and zero material. Boring.

Reactions: 2
I missed the whole earlobe caught in a car door thing...how does anyone even stage-manage that as an *accident ? She's a feckin idiot 🤨 ...and she thinks she's entertaining people ? 🙄
it was totally fabricated, obviously, because it was supposedly an incident that happened "years ago" that she suddenly decided she needed to share - coincidentally at a time where she is so desperate for content she is sharing photos of her blistered heel and making a huge deal out of her glasses being held together with tape, and all the people staring and asking questions, when it's barely noticeable and, quite frankly, nobody bleeping cares because they have far more important concerns. 🤷🏻‍♂️

apparently, she somehow managed to trap her earlobe so badly trap in the car door that she had to then open the door to release it - and then had to drive home with a swollen earlobe. overlooking the fact that it's impossible to shut your earlobe in a car door - especially when you are sitting in the front seat of your car and slam the foot yourself - swelling was the extent of the injury? no blood or scarring or any permanent damage? People literally lose fingers as a result of slamming them in car doors, yet her earlobe is visibly still in tact. so yeah, sure, Laura. totally believable. 👌🏻🙄

Reactions: 8
Oh, here we go....queue the posts about vibrators etc. She is a boring, boring person. Repetitive and predictable.

I also bet she couldn't tell you who wrote the original book either! I suspect she doesn't know it is based on a book! She doesn't strike me as "well read"

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Oh, here we go....queue the posts about vibrators etc. She is a boring, boring person. Repetitive and predictable.

I also bet she couldn't tell you who wrote the original book either! I suspect she doesn't know it is based on a book! She doesn't strike me as "well read"
She is repulsive

She had absolutely no class or self respect at all does she.
She’s the most repulsive and uncouth creature I’ve ever had the misfortune to come across in my life!

it was totally fabricated, obviously, because it was supposedly an incident that happened "years ago" that she suddenly decided she needed to share - coincidentally at a time where she is so desperate for content she is sharing photos of her blistered heel and making a huge deal out of her glasses being held together with tape, and all the people staring and asking questions, when it's barely noticeable and, quite frankly, nobody bleeping cares because they have far more important concerns. 🤷🏻‍♂️

apparently, she somehow managed to trap her earlobe so badly trap in the car door that she had to then open the door to release it - and then had to drive home with a swollen earlobe. overlooking the fact that it's impossible to shut your earlobe in a car door - especially when you are sitting in the front seat of your car and slam the foot yourself - swelling was the extent of the injury? no blood or scarring or any permanent damage? People literally lose fingers as a result of slamming them in car doors, yet her earlobe is visibly still in tact. so yeah, sure, Laura. totally believable. 👌🏻🙄
She's not even credible, definitely not a *female comedian*, just totally disgusting and cringey…smh at the folks who still think she's entertaining…I sometimes feel like jumping into my screen and rattling their heads, because she's NOT FUNNY 😖

Ugghhh she really makes me want to 🤢🤮

Wait, so her story about her kids going to bed must mean that her kids bedtime is 7pm; isn’t the eldest like 11? Surely that’s a bit early. My eldest wouldn’t be impressed if his bedtime was 7pm.

Laura addressing tattle yet again in her stories, stating that she was put on this earth to entertain people with her exaggerated stories, acknowledging that she purposefully embellishes them for drama. the closest she'll ever get to actually admitting that all her dramatic stories are nothing more than fabrication and lies. but sure, i totally believe that she once trapped her ear lobe in the car door so severely that she had to open the door to release it - yet the only damage caused was swelling. people lose fingers as a result of slamming them in car doors - yet an earlobe survived being trapped, without a scratch? okay, Laura.👌🏻🤣

honestly surprised that she didn't go to the extremes of hacking a chunk out of her earlobe solely so she could lie about how the injury happened, she's so desperate for content and attention. 🙄🙄
Pity she didn’t catch her tongue in the car door to prevent her ever speaking again 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wait, so her story about her kids going to bed must mean that her kids bedtime is 7pm; isn’t the eldest like 11? Surely that’s a bit early. My eldest wouldn’t be impressed if his bedtime was 7pm.
And who wishes the time away until your kids are in bed to watch the end of a film. They’ve been at school all day.

She really has zero content, I wonder how her husband feels about her posting their messages for all to see? All his friends and work colleagues could see that. Must be embarrassing for him, to have his friends probably ridiculing him behind his back, his wife is not exactly a person you'd brag about. Especially if she is riddled with bum worms, smells of hot bum and pisses herself every 5 minutes. Oh and is like a giant ogre/troll in a rancid dress, or unwashed tiger shirt, with sweat stains, oh and rancid hobbit feet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.