Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this! In order to be a comedian, you actually have to have some intelligence, some quick wit, to be able to write decent material. She hasn't got either, which is why she continues with the boring dross that she churns out, mocking others, using toilet humour because that is all she is capable of. All very samey. I would be extremely surprised if she does do some sort of tour next year. She hasn't gone on and on and on about her live show. The people in that audience are of her ilk, so would have found her vile toilet humour funny.
You also need a thick skin to deal with the heckling.

Reactions: 5
she probably took dogs for a walk & then fell down a well or whatever dramatic story she will come up with tomorrow.. she can’t leave the house without something happening
whatever dramatic story she fabricates to explain her quietness, it will involve her mental health and/or a reference to 💩 - either she will have soiled her pants, "accidently" rolled in dog 💩 etc. just the usual collection of repetitive, crude lies.

Reactions: 7
she probably took dogs for a walk & then fell down a well or whatever dramatic story she will come up with tomorrow.. she can’t leave the house without something happening
Lassie is currently running around her town trying to find someone with a long rope and a jeep to listen to his barks for help and go and save her from dangling off the edge of a kerb.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So she's been creaming her filthy knickers over Cillian Murphy all weekend, poor Steve, poor kids, poor Cillian if she ever meets him. Her content is shite and she is NOT funny, never has been, never will be

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So she's been creaming her filthy knickers over Cillian Murphy all weekend, poor Steve, poor kids, poor Cillian if she ever meets him. Her content is shite and she is NOT funny, never has been, never will be
And she is boring, her content is dross, dull and just repetitive. She isn't bright enough to write/create proper comedy.

Reactions: 1
Why are hello fresh still using her????? Ewwww. What is wrong with them? She'll be reading here and gloating. Well I won't be buying thier stuff ever. Coughed all over and a dirty, sweaty minge rubbed over it, no thanks.

Urgh coughing all over the dinner
Didn't a load of people complain about her last hello fresh ad???

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yuk 🤮🤮 she's advertising hello fresh again with a minging kitchen and coughing all over her families dinner. I definitely won't be considering a subscription to them now. And don't vet me started on wild deodorant vile.

Reactions: 6
Yuk 🤮🤮 she's advertising hello fresh again with a minging kitchen and coughing all over her families dinner. I definitely won't be considering a subscription to them now. And don't vet me started on wild deodorant vile.
That's what I wanted to know? Why are these products still using her to push their stuff? It's gross, I don't want to buy something advertised by someone who bullies, trolls and doxes strangers, as well as someone who is constantly infested with worms, lice and fruit flies. It's not Fresh or Clean. It's disgusting. Oh and does she ever stop wearing that awful orange tiger motif top, does it ever get washed?

Reactions: 2
Get her tits out in her backyard again….
i mean, it would be bad enough if she was strutting around her own back garden with her tits out, wearing grubby knickers as a bra, risking her kids or neighbours catching a glimpse of her nips, but it's not even her back yard. she's in that alleyway behind her hous, where she films a lot of her crude content where she isn't adequately dressed, and whilst it may not be a public place as such - although it might be? - it certainly isn't hers, as it seems to be accessible to and used by all her neighbours at the very least, if not the general public.

and ofc she believes that a random guy from their neighbourhood is attracted to her - far more likely that he was debating calling the police to report her for yet another act of public indecency. 🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
i mean, it would be bad enough if she was strutting around her own back garden with her tits out, wearing grubby knickers as a bra, risking her kids or neighbours catching a glimpse of her nips, but it's not even her back yard. she's in that alleyway behind her hous, where she films a lot of her crude content where she isn't adequately dressed, and whilst it may not be a public place as such - although it might be? - it certainly isn't hers, as it seems to be accessible to and used by all her neighbours at the very least, if not the general public.

and ofc she believes that a random guy from their neighbourhood is attracted to her - far more likely that he was debating calling the police to report her for yet another act of public indecency. 🤢🤢
Hahha, I was thinking the same thing, that guy is in no way attracted to her, he's probably feeling repulsed by her, especially if he's seen her gross reels. Why would a guy be interested in a worm infested, smelly person? HPD, for definite.

Reactions: 3
What a surprise Laura ‘accidentally’ flashes her fanny 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.