Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other poor women looked like she didn't know what to do, or why she was even there. Like i said before, if hope those dresses have been thoroughly disinfected, or burnt after being near KDIL. Horrible old sack dresses anyway.
tbh, it was all very obviously pre-planned - certainly by Laura. the other woman was likely expecting it though - or for Laura to pull some other stunt - given that her unnecessarily crass and inappropriate behaviour is so predictable. it would be more of a shock if Laura didn't take an opportunity to indecently expose herself. the woman in the reel seems to glance down at the way Laura is waving her skirt, and look very uncomfortable, as though she has realised that Laura is about to "accidentally" flash her flaps - and her reactionary laughter looked incredibly fake and forced, as she is actually holding her own crotch as an almost protective reaction, while immediately stepping away from Laura - likely as a "trauma" response to having been victim to Laura's sex pest behaviour before. and ofc they couldn't then take a few seconds to refilm the reel, because Laura would have demanded that she share it, and quite honestly it probably isn't worth getting on the wrong side of Laura with her habit of doxxing people or publicly labelling anyone who dares disagree with her as a "bleep". 🤷🏻‍♂️

it wouldn't surprise me if that lady ditches Laura at the first opportunity - probably just feels she can't rock the boat when she's selling her hideous collaboration dress range and still had to work with her. i doubt she wants her brand forever tarnished with Laura's stench and grubby reputation. 🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
Has Laura not got any knickers on in that reel? Why not?!!!

That poor other woman looks so uncomfortable!
she’s not wearing knickers because the whole "accidental" flashing was totally planned, in yet another crude attention seeking stunt.

i bet that lady is. totally regretting working with Laura and having her crass reputation forever associated with her clothing brand. pretty sure that was also the lady who made the mistake of staying in a hotel with Laura, who "accidentally" - entirely on purpose - booked a tiny hotel room with a double bed for them to share, and then insisted that the woman sleep trapped between Laura and the wall, so she had no way to escape the sex pest behaviour that Laura implied would be occurring overnight. the poor woman look absolutely petrified - especially knowing she also had to share a bed with Laura's putrid, unwashed body. the stench and fear of Laura's predatory behaviour - which is apparently totally okay, because she's a woman 🙄🙄 - undoubtedly me at she was awake all night.

Reactions: 4
she’s not wearing knickers because the whole "accidental" flashing was totally planned, in yet another crude attention seeking stunt.

i bet that lady is. totally regretting working with Laura and having her crass reputation forever associated with her clothing brand. pretty sure that was also the lady who made the mistake of staying in a hotel with Laura, who "accidentally" - entirely on purpose - booked a tiny hotel room with a double bed for them to share, and then insisted that the woman sleep trapped between Laura and the wall, so she had no way to escape the sex pest behaviour that Laura implied would be occurring overnight. the poor woman look absolutely petrified - especially knowing she also had to share a bed with Laura's putrid, unwashed body. the stench and fear of Laura's predatory behaviour - which is apparently totally okay, because she's a woman 🙄🙄 - undoubtedly me at she was awake all night.
Shes been friends with Carly for years so is used to her sex pest behaviour. I’ve followed her for a long time snd she was nice until lockdown made her really busy and she got big headed by trademarking one of her awful jumpsuits. I think her clothing collab didn’t go how she was expecting it to and make her go viral, quite the opposite tbh, as she got as much stick as Laura does and I feel she regrets doing it. How long their friendship will last now will be telling.

Reactions: 5
Just had to View attachment 1766884message hello fresh. Whether or not they'll reply I have no idea.
If you message them on FB messenger they do get back to you.

I complained too
Could try www.asa.org.uk I think this a bit like ofcom, where you cam complain about online adverts and instagram influencer adverts too

Could try www.asa.org.uk I think this a bit like ofcom, where you cam complain about online adverts and instagram influencer adverts too

Just had to View attachment 1766884message hello fresh. Whether or not they'll reply I have no idea.
Try Facebook messenger on their page

They won't on Instagram, try Facebook. I suspect different teams look after the different platforms.

To cough all over food, is so irresponsible, especially as we have just had a major pandemic and people are still getting covid today! Shows she gives no shits, to how many people lost their lives because of people like her, who lack basic hygiene skills. Plus she is basically telling all her followers that it's OK to cough all over food! If I'd lost someone due to covid, I'd be livid seeing that. How uncaring is she!

They won't on Instagram, try Facebook. I suspect different teams look after the different platforms.

To cough all over food, is so irresponsible, especially as we have just had a major pandemic and people are still getting covid today! Shows she gives no shits, to how many people lost their lives because of people like her, who lack basic hygiene skills. Plus she is basically telling all her followers that it's OK to cough all over food! If I'd lost someone due to covid, I'd be livid seeing that. How uncaring is she!
I was going to add, that I hope she sees this is is ashamed of herself, but then she wouldn't be, would she, as she has no shame.

I was going to add, that I hope she sees this is and is ashamed of herself, but then she wouldn't be, would she, as she has no shame. So will see no issue with coughing all over food

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

I was going to add, that I hope she sees this is and is ashamed of herself, but then she wouldn't be, would she, as she has no shame.
Coughing over food after a pandemic, hiw awful

Shes been friends with Carly for years so is used to her sex pest behaviour. I’ve followed her for a long time snd she was nice until lockdown made her really busy and she got big headed by trademarking one of her awful jumpsuits. I think her clothing collab didn’t go how she was expecting it to and make her go viral, quite the opposite tbh, as she got as much stick as Laura does and I feel she regrets doing it. How long their friendship will last now will be telling.
Didn't they steal the no gape shirt idea off another company, or rather "copy" it?

That's what I wanted to know? Why are these products still using her to push their stuff? It's gross, I don't want to buy something advertised by someone who bullies, trolls and doxes strangers, as well as someone who is constantly infested with worms, lice and fruit flies. It's not Fresh or Clean. It's disgusting. Oh and does she ever stop wearing that awful orange tiger motif top, does it ever get washed?
As well as her advert for Wild another reason for not buying it is there standard of marketing. The advert is weird, I am not a prude far from it but I don't need to see someone flicking the bean over a climate change 😆

Coughing over food after a pandemic, hiw awful

Didn't they steal the no gape shirt idea off another company, or rather "copy" it?
It’s nothing new a lot of companies do the same yet she makes out she invented it. Her sweatshirts are also copied off several other designers again nothing new. The jumpsuit she makes is so unflattering with the band across the waste but ppl like Laura don’t care what they look like.
Her aching for a diagnosis and her book no shame is just an excuse to behave abhorrently and thinking it’s comedy and untouchable

Reactions: 3
It’s nothing new a lot of companies do the same yet she makes out she invented it. Her sweatshirts are also copied off several other designers again nothing new. The jumpsuit she makes is so unflattering with the band across the waste but ppl like Laura don’t care what they look like.
Her aching for a diagnosis and her book no shame is just an excuse to behave abhorrently and thinking it’s comedy and untouchable
Wow, cheeky b@stards, made out like it was their invention! Conning the customers!

Finally a Laura story I can actually relate to!!! Yes I do think there’s someone in the back of the car about to murder me every single time I get into the car at night .. even after a shopping trip to sainsburys!! Anyone else ??

Reactions: 2
urgh. i swear hello fresh are totally overlooking the impact that associating their brand with vile, dirty Laura and her crude #ads for their food will have on any potential customers. a random ad for hello fresh popped up as i was scrolling thru IG - totally unrelated to Laura and no references to grime and filth - and my body reacted immediately with a feeling of nausea and disgust. are those really the emotions that hello fresh want associated with their brand and products? it's hardly going to reel in new customers when they associate hello fresh food with Laura's crotch and the smell of "hot bum". 🤢🤢

urgh. i swear hello fresh are totally overlooking the impact that associating their brand with vile, dirty Laura and her crude #ads for their food will have on any potential customers. a random ad for hello fresh popped up as i was scrolling thru IG - totally unrelated to Laura and no references to grime and filth - and my body reacted immediately with a feeling of nausea and disgust. are those really the emotions that hello fresh want associated with their brand and products? it's hardly going to reel in new customers when they associate hello fresh food with Laura's crotch and the smell of "hot bum". 🤢🤢
Same feelings I have too. Gross, association with hello 'not so' fresh, as it is now known in our house! I did get a reply from Facebook, they said they'd feedback, but they said the IG team is a different team and they never answer messages. So I think if anyone wants to make a serious complaint its the ad standards agency

The ad is still up.....Fart, hello fresh, pass the bucket please..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Yeah I saw one too. No way would I ever buy their products while they've got that skank advertising for them. 🤮

Yeah I saw one too. No way would I ever buy their products while they've got that skank advertising for them. 🤮
and honestly, even if they cut all ties with Laura in the future, i very much doubt i would ever consider using hello fresh, as in my mind the brand will always be connected with filth and grime and crude sexual behaviour. they have truly tarnished the reputation of the brand by association. 🤢🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.