Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
whinging, yet again, about how much she hates being a mother and how exhausting and draining it is to have to look after the kids she wishes she had never had, all fake tears and "pity me" - all under the guise of it being important to normalise the feelings of hating being a mother and hating to have to spend time with and take care of your children, for the sake of rEaL women everywhere, who feel exactly the same.

sitting on the sofa at home, alone, eating brownies, while claiming that she never has any time alone. she's so exhausted - yet instead of resting while th eboys are at school, or having a nap, she is prioritising filming stories, moaning about how tired she is. #logic

it's a total lie to claim her sons are always there and refuse to leave her alone, even for a second - and that she absolutely no time to herself, not even the hours she spends alone while the boys are at school, ranting at her phone and eating cake, or the time she films herself ignoring them while they sit in front of their screens, or when she spends hours at the tattoo studio without the kids or goes to spend nights away with friends etc - she spends less time with her sons than with the. am! and, as always, casually overlooking the fact that she isn't a single parent and - fortunately for the boys - their dad seems very involved in his kids' lives and the orle of parenting. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Sorry if I’ve missed the answer to this - but do we know how her show went? What did she actually do??

Reactions: 1
More fake tears.

And sorry, but her boys are at school all day every day, and she is self employed as an Instagram influencer whose content is fairly basic when you really look at it (its not like she creates contents that requires hours of filming, editing and curating). Hardly 'relentless parenting'. For such a 'real woman' she is not very self aware is she? Does she really think people will watch that and think 'aww, it's so hard for her'. Actually, they probably will, a lot of her followers seem absolutely brain dead.

She needs to get her head out of her arse and look at the real world, where people work full time and can't just pick and choose therapists as the mood takes them.

Reactions: 6
Sorry if I’ve missed the answer to this - but do we know how her show went? What did she actually do??
according to Laura - who isn't exactly an honest or trustworthy source - it was a total success, and she is now planning a live "comedy" tour. 🤦🏻‍♀️ other than that, she shared very little, other than a few drunken photos post show with her "slag" of a bestie Victoria Eames, and later revealed that she paraded around on stage dressed as a twit - quite literally. she paid someone to make her a costume, and dressed as a hairy vagina. she shared a photo on IG if you wanna treat your eyes. 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
the "bisexuality" is all for content
As I've said before, I don't think we should assume that out of hand. This thread has speculated on it since well before she said that, and then when she said it no one here believed her. That is one of the issues bisexuals face day to day, that no one believes us when we come out.

I'm not saying it's impossible that she's lying, but from what I've seen of her, and looking at it as someone who is bisexual, I'd be surprised if she doesn't fancy women to some degree.

Probably tit and pissed herself and moaned about her kids.

according to Laura - who isn't exactly an honest or trustworthy source - it was a total success, and she is now planning a live "comedy" tour. 🤦🏻‍♀️ other than that, she shared very little, other than a few drunken photos post show with her "slag" of a bestie Victoria Eames, and later revealed that she paraded around on stage dressed as a twit - quite literally. she paid someone to make her a costume, and dressed as a hairy vagina. she shared a photo on IG if you wanna treat your eyes. 🤢🤢
I was expecting her to go on and on and on about it, but she has been very quiet about it. So probably not a success. The tickets were only £16.50 so not hard to sell out to the morons who follow her with only one brain cell between them. Anyone with an iQ of below 50 will of course laugh at pointless toilet humour and swearing.

More fake tears.

And sorry, but her boys are at school all day every day, and she is self employed as an Instagram influencer whose content is fairly basic when you really look at it (its not like she creates contents that requires hours of filming, editing and curating). Hardly 'relentless parenting'. For such a 'real woman' she is not very self aware is she? Does she really think people will watch that and think 'aww, it's so hard for her'. Actually, they probably will, a lot of her followers seem absolutely brain dead.

She needs to get her head out of her arse and look at the real world, where people work full time and can't just pick and choose therapists as the mood takes them.
You're absolutely right here, she doesn't create meaningful well thought out, well edited content, she probably has no clue how too. She is a lazy person, who thinks the world owes her and everything should land on her plate. A victims mentality, just like someone with HPD. Blames everyone else but her for her own problems, that she causes.

As I've said before, I don't think we should assume that out of hand. This thread has speculated on it since well before she said that, and then when she said it no one here believed her. That is one of the issues bisexuals face day to day, that no one believes us when we come out.

I'm not saying it's impossible that she's lying, but from what I've seen of her, and looking at it as someone who is bisexual, I'd be surprised if she doesn't fancy women to some degree.
The problem is, that this is Laura Belbin we are talking about here, a person who exacerbates everything for getting likes, comments and "aww poor you", sympathy votes. She has clearly demonstrated that she clings on to the latest buzz words such as PTSD, AdHd etc, acting as though she has them to sell her books and be the centre of attention, to the detriment of people who absolutely suffer from those conditions, she utterly devalues it. Maybe she does to some degree like women, but she didn't share photos of any women she fancied the other day. Which is why so many people don't believe her. As she seems to do everything for self gain and attention and not for the benefit of others. Classic HPD. She must be the centre of attention and will say and do anything to get that attention, at the costs of others.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
More fake tears.

laura needs to go work in a physically and mentally though job with tit pay, social care or something, so she can see just how incredibly privileged she is.

could she work a 12 hour shift, caring for old and dying people, minimum breaks, £9.50 an hour? I bleeping doubt it. she would be out the door in 5 minutes flat.

ah Laura, happily clairifiying that the fake tears and "so exhausted" stories from earlier served their purpose, and she now feels much better due to all the "lush messages" she received in response, supposedly reassuring her that they all feel exactly the same way she does - constantly resentful towards the kids they wish they had never had, and praising her for "normalising" feeling absolutely no shame about their regrets or that they hate spending time with their kids and will do absolutely anything to avoid having to do so. the influx of reassuring and validating messages she recieved have convinced her that her attitude towards motherhood and her kids is totally normal, that everyone feels the same, and is absolutely nothing to feel ashamed of - and she plans to talk regularly about how she hates having to take care of her children - y'know, just to normalise that feeling for all the rEaL women who follow her, along with the reminder that anyone mother who says she enjoys expending time with her children and is glad she became a mother is lying and totally uNrEaL. 🤦🏻‍♀️

tl;dr - fake tears and "woe is me" stories for engagement and to seek validation, attention and reassurance, which totally served their purpose, and now she is gurning about in front of the camera, absolutely no tears in sight. whinging endlessly about her little boys for content and attention - way to go, Laura! 🤷🏻‍♂️

ah Laura, happily clairifiying that the fake tears and "so exhausted" stories from earlier served their purpose, and she now feels much better due to all the "lush messages" she received in response, supposedly reassuring her that they all feel exactly the same way she does - constantly resentful towards the kids they wish they had never had, and praising her for "normalising" feeling absolutely no shame about their regrets or that they hate spending time with their kids and will do absolutely anything to avoid having to do so. the influx of reassuring and validating messages she recieved have convinced her that her attitude towards motherhood and her kids is totally normal, that everyone feels the same, and is absolutely nothing to feel ashamed of - and she plans to talk regularly about how she hates having to take care of her children - y'know, just to normalise that feeling for all the rEaL women who follow her, along with the reminder that anyone mother who says she enjoys expending time with her children and is glad she became a mother is lying and totally uNrEaL. 🤦🏻‍♀️

tl;dr - fake tears and "woe is me" stories for engagement and to seek validation, attention and reassurance, which totally served their purpose, and now she is gurning about in front of the camera, absolutely no tears in sight. whinging endlessly about her little boys for content and attention - way to go, Laura! 🤷🏻‍♂️
I wonder how people who can't have kids feel about her content, she doesn't address that does she? But then she wouldn't, as she has "No Shame". As long as the attention is on her, she couldn't care less about how hurtful her messaging could be to those who have tried for years to have a baby, spent thousands on IVF etc. I'm not saying parenting is easy and a joy all the time, it has its ups and down, and challenges, but that's what you sign up for when you become a parent. But to constantly go on about it for likes, gushing comments and attention, is sick. Especially to those who may have kids with cancer, or may have lost a child. She really doesn't consider this. It's not funny anymore.

She's tagging Gary Meikel in her latest insta. I do hope he tells her to get fucked. Now he IS a comedian. He is funny Laura, you are not.

How is she not on social services radar? Again talking about those poor kids like they are the bane of her life? Makes so angry. 🤬

And yet another rant about the children she hates. It must be awful living with such a toxic narcissistic 'parent'. I've 3 kids. One is the same age as hers. My oldest is an adult now. Not once have I expressed the anger towards them she does. Because never have I felt it. And I'm more than aware the consequences her negativity can cause in a child. You're a bleeping disgrace Laura

Last edited:
I wonder how people who can't have kids feel about her content, she doesn't address that does she? But then she wouldn't, as she has "No Shame". As long as the attention is on her, she couldn't care less about how hurtful her messaging could be to those who have tried for years to have a baby, spent thousands on IVF etc. I'm not saying parenting is easy and a joy all the time, it has its ups and down, and challenges, but that's what you sign up for when you become a parent. But to constantly go on about it for likes, gushing comments and attention, is sick. Especially to those who may have kids with cancer, or may have lost a child. She really doesn't consider this. It's not funny anymore.
there are so many times on this thread that i begin typing the words "she has no shame..." only to delete them, because she is so aware of her lack of shame and so proud of it that she has dedicated an entire book to the topic of never feeling shame or guilt about anything - whether that's behaving inappropriately in public, indecent exposure, publicly announcing that you regret having kids and hate having to spend time or interact with them, fabricating stories and lying about the latest contrived incident where you ended up covered in 💩, emasculating your husband on SM, body shaming other women, aggressively labelling total strangers as "cunts" whilst simultaneously labelling anyone who criticises your appalling behaviour as "bullies" etc etc. the fact she has written a book entitled "no shame" warrants a HPD diagnosis inself, and is such a red flag - especially in the way that the book was written to supposedly encourage and "influence" other women to live a life where they do whatever they like - behave inappropriately, break the law, exploit their kids, are rude and aggressive etc - without ever feeling shame, under the guise that rEaL wOmEn don't feel shame! 🤦🏻‍♀️

no Laura, YOU don't feel shame. and the total lack of such a basic human emotion does not make you rEaL, it makes you unwell. her total lack of shame is an issue Laura actually needs to address in therapy, rather than purposefully describing and acting out specific "symptoms" by the book, in a attempt to manipulate her way into landing herself with a diagnosis of whatever mental illness she is currently striving to collect. despite supposedly being super proud of it, her refusal to acknowledge that her total inability to feel shame is not "normal" and has a hugely detrimental impact on her life is concerning. 🤷🏻‍♂️

As someone desperate for children it FUCKS me off

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How do they live in their house like that, she doesn’t work so can she not put her dirty knickers in the wash? That story/TikTok is just disgusting

I totally agree with you. I watched her moaning about her kids yesterday and she really annoyed me. I would love kids but can't have them. She doesn't know how bloody lucky she is too have those boys all she does is moan about them. It's like they're an inconvenience to her. I understand that parenting isn't easy but she just doesn't have any motherly instinct.

• Heart
As someone desperate for children it FUCKS me off
i am honestly not surprised, and guaranteed you. won't be the only one feeling that way. sending you lots of love. 💕

Laura is so thoughtless and insensitive in the way she moans and complains about her kids, and talks so frequently about how she hates spending time with them, how she goes out of her way to avoid them, how she hates being a mother, and regrets them ever being born. her attempts to "normalise" her own disgusting attitude is utterly crass, as not only will it impact her sons as they grow up and see the cruel content she has previously shared about them - the internet lasts forever, Laura - not to mention the amount of times they must have overheard her ranting and bitching about them as she tells them to stay in front of their screens and hides in a different room to avoid them while ranting into her phone, but also the impact that her attitude will have on so many of her followers who are desperate to become parents, to have children, those having to come to terms with the fact that they are unable to conceive, those who have experienced the loss of a much-loved and desperately wanted child, those going thru endless processes of IVF, or can't afford the IVF they desperately need etc etc. her comments are so hurtful. i don't doubt that being a parent is difficult, and has its ups and downs and can be exhausting at times, but ultimately, she is rubbing the fact that she is lucky enough to be a mother to two sons - children that so many people can only dream of - yet does nothing but moan and complain about it and resents the poor kids for existing. it's truly uncomfortable to watch, and it must be incredibly painful for so many of the people who stumble upon her constant rants about her kids and her hatred of motherhood. 😔

• Heart
The state of her house, what an absolute tit tip, those poor kiddies coming home from school to a mother that's sat on the sofa all day eating brownies and perving over bearded men whilst leaving clothes and shite everywhere

The state of her house, what an absolute tit tip, those poor kiddies coming home from school to a mother that's sat on the sofa all day eating brownies and perving over bearded men whilst leaving clothes and shite everywhere
and yet she has absolutely no time to herself, totally exhausted and pestered constantly by the kids, while putting every last second of her time taking care of them and giving them her undivided attention, and every last ounce of her energy into serving them with snacks and responding to their endless cries of "muuuuum"! she is totally justified in voicing her frustration and her resentment towards her kids and her role as a mother, because she never has a moment of freedom - no time to do the washing or the dishes or even to tidy her cesspit of a house, let alone clean it! she certainly doesn't have any time to spend getting tattoos, spending nights away in hotels with friends, perving over her "wankbank" of photos of bearded men, eating brownies, whinging about her eyebrows, seeking attention by "raising awareness" for mental illness, while learning and practicing the symptoms of whatever diagnosis she is next aiming to collect, recreating reels with additional crudeness, body shame other women, ake cry about bullies while simultaneously doxxing any "bleep" who dares disagree with her - or even get dressed, hence why she spends her days prancing around in her filthy underwear. such an exhausted, hard-working, dedicated mother. 🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.