Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god, what is the latest post on insta? More dancing around in her pants and actively staring it’s what she chose to do instead of parent, her poor boys, just mortifying. Being a parent is hard and sometimes exhausting and draining, but it is a gift that’s not granted to all. The woman she’s emulating/taking the piss of us gorgeous, talented and like 20 years younger; surely a feminist like Laura shouldn’t be taking the piss?

Reactions: 4
My god, what is the latest post on insta? More dancing around in her pants and actively staring it’s what she chose to do instead of parent, her poor boys, just mortifying. Being a parent is hard and sometimes exhausting and draining, but it is a gift that’s not granted to all. The woman she’s emulating/taking the piss of us gorgeous, talented and like 20 years younger; surely a feminist like Laura shouldn’t be taking the piss?
She is jealous and this is her way of getting attention. It's extremely boring, she doesn't have the intelligence to think of anything new, so churns out the same old rubbish. <yawn>. I wonder what she'd do, if she woke up tomorrow and discovered that all her SM accounts had been deleted and she had no way of recovering them.

Reactions: 3
She is jealous and this is her way of getting attention. It's extremely boring, she doesn't have the intelligence to think of anything new, so churns out the same old rubbish. <yawn>. I wonder what she'd do, if she woke up tomorrow and discovered that all her SM accounts had been deleted and she had no way of recovering them.
Probably make some more! It is boring now.

Reactions: 2
Probably make some more! It is boring now.
Hahaha yes, true because God forbid, if she actually had to put her phone down and actually pay her poor family any attention....not that I'd want it, if I were one of her kids! She really is a vapid waste of space, with zero imagination!

Reactions: 1
My friend has a personality disorder and won’t acknowledge it. In fact, she’s currently fighting to get it off her medical records.
It just amazes me that venues are giving her a platform- she is very one dimensional and unfunny

Reactions: 5
Exactly this! The thing is anyone diagnosed with HPD will likely deny it! As you say, she will want a diagnosis which will get the maximum sympathy vote. She will see HPD as a personal attack and will disengage with any therapist who would suggest it, as it would show her, in her mind in poor light. She will also likely form unhealthy obsessions with people, go out of her way to do things for them, hang about with them as much as possible, as a points scoring exercise and then when they so much as do something she does not like, or do not bow to her every whim, she will make them out to be evil, she will become the victim and shame them and after all she has done for them. Which is why she jumps from/attaches herself to people from one week to the next. I would not be surprised if her children have some sort of anxiety, attachment disorder, due to emotional neglect. The less engagement she gets results in ever more escalating flamboyant behaviour, such as urinating and defecating in public, which are both prosecutable under the public order act, by the way. That's actually dangerous for the more "influenced" niave, or those who are easily suggestable (if that makes sense) of her audience, as they may think if she can get away with it and she tells me that real woman do this all the time, then so can I and they may end up getting caught and fined, if caught copying what she does in public. She doesn't think of the consequences, as she does not care, has no shame, typical of HPD, as in her mind she is always right and never wrong.
it genuinely wouldn't surprise me of she has previously received a personality disorder diagnosis, immediately Sacked her private therapist and is purposefully not sharing it - which, obviously, is entirely her choice, but somewhat hypocritical in that she justifies overusing terms like "trauma" and "triggered" and talking about the abuse she supposedly experienced in childhood - which she coincidentially unearthed the very day her book was published - totally needlessly and out of context, and in a way that minimises the severity of the terms/diagnoses. and whacking a list of hashtagged diagnosis on every possible post under the guise of "raising awareness" for mental health - yet it's only ever the more socially acceptable diagnosis that she mentions. diagnoses that are sure to garner her a load of sympathy and praise and attention and support, as opposed to the stigma and backlash and judgement surrounding other diagnoses, which genuinely do need awareness raised about them, to educate people and challenge the attached stigma.

note how it wasn't long ago that Laura categorically stated that she had been told she doesn't fit the criteria for a diagnosis of ADHD, and brushed aside the supposed "impulsive" behaviours that she now mentions at every possible opportunity - to the point that she fabricates stories to highlight her "impulsivity" and goes out of her way to behave in a way that appears "impulsive" and "wild", simply because she has decided that a diagnosis of ADHD would be beneficial in terms of her content, and she now determined to add it to her list of hashtags. diagnoses of autism and ADHD have become more prominent recently, as people on SM reveal late diagnoses, well into their 20s/30s+ and the impact that a later diagnosis has had on their lives etc - Laura has obviously noticed this, seen ✨content✨ flash before her eyes, and decided to jump on the ADHD bandwagon - despite only recently dismissing people's questions and insisting her symptoms definitely do not warrant a diagnosis, she seems to have done a total u-turn and is now purposefully playing up the "impulsivity", to convince people a diagnosis is imminent and valid, regardless of whether said "diagnosis" is made by herself or paid for thru pressuring a private therapist into making the diagnosis so that Laura will leave them alone and stop with the incessant text messages etc.

it's all about drama and attention, and if she isn't the centre of attention, she resorts to publicly defecating or indecently exposing herself in public or taking to a live stage dressed as a vagina, yet anyone who justifiably questions any of her behaviour is immediately labelled a "bully" or a "bleep" and at risk of being doxxed by Laura. and you're totally right - she isn't "raising awareness", she is exploiting mental illness for her own personal gain, and instead of doing the responsible thing of stepping back from SM and getting the help she needs, publicising her spiralling mental health is placing vulnerable people at risk, those who are influenced into thinking her behaviour is somehow acceptable, under her guise of "representing rEaL women", when in actuality, emulating her could land them in serious trouble - and all those who follow her platform and support and encourage her, in addition to the people in her life who enable her behaviour, rather than intervening, are all part of the problem, fuelling her attention seeking by feeding the fire with all the encouragement and approval, which will only cause her inappropriate behaviour and desperation for attention to continue to spiral out of control. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My friend has a personality disorder and won’t acknowledge it. In fact, she’s currently fighting to get it off her medical records.
It just amazes me that venues are giving her a platform- she is very one dimensional and unfunny
Yes, they typically will not acknowledge such a diagnosis

it genuinely wouldn't surprise me of she has previously received a personality disorder diagnosis, immediately Sacked her private therapist and is purposefully not sharing it - which, obviously, is entirely her choice, but somewhat hypocritical in that she justifies overusing terms like "trauma" and "triggered" and talking about the abuse she supposedly experienced in childhood - which she coincidentially unearthed the very day her book was published - totally needlessly and out of context, and in a way that minimises the severity of the terms/diagnoses. and whacking a list of hashtagged diagnosis on every possible post under the guise of "raising awareness" for mental health - yet it's only ever the more socially acceptable diagnosis that she mentions. diagnoses that are sure to garner her a load of sympathy and praise and attention and support, as opposed to the stigma and backlash and judgement surrounding other diagnoses, which genuinely do need awareness raised about them, to educate people and challenge the attached stigma.

note how it wasn't long ago that Laura categorically stated that she had been told she doesn't fit the criteria for a diagnosis of ADHD, and brushed aside the supposed "impulsive" behaviours that she now mentions at every possible opportunity - to the point that she fabricates stories to highlight her "impulsivity" and goes out of her way to behave in a way that appears "impulsive" and "wild", simply because she has decided that a diagnosis of ADHD would be beneficial in terms of her content, and she now determined to add it to her list of hashtags. diagnoses of autism and ADHD have become more prominent recently, as people on SM reveal late diagnoses, well into their 20s/30s+ and the impact that a later diagnosis has had on their lives etc - Laura has obviously noticed this, seen ✨content✨ flash before her eyes, and decided to jump on the ADHD bandwagon - despite only recently dismissing people's questions and insisting her symptoms definitely do not warrant a diagnosis, she seems to have done a total u-turn and is now purposefully playing up the "impulsivity", to convince people a diagnosis is imminent and valid, regardless of whether said "diagnosis" is made by herself or paid for thru pressuring a private therapist into making the diagnosis so that Laura will leave them alone and stop with the incessant text messages etc.

it's all about drama and attention, and if she isn't the centre of attention, she resorts to publicly defecating or indecently exposing herself in public or taking to a live stage dressed as a vagina, yet anyone who justifiably questions any of her behaviour is immediately labelled a "bully" or a "bleep" and at risk of being doxxed by Laura. and you're totally right - she isn't "raising awareness", she is exploiting mental illness for her own personal gain, and instead of doing the responsible thing of stepping back from SM and getting the help she needs, publicising her spiralling mental health is placing vulnerable people at risk, those who are influenced into thinking her behaviour is somehow acceptable, under her guise of "representing rEaL women", when in actuality, emulating her could land them in serious trouble - and all those who follow her platform and support and encourage her, in addition to the people in her life who enable her behaviour, rather than intervening, are all part of the problem, fuelling her attention seeking by feeding the fire with all the encouragement and approval, which will only cause her inappropriate behaviour and desperation for attention to continue to spiral out of control. 😔
Agree with every single word here! There is no way she has either ADHD or autism, as much as she would love to be diagnosed as such. She is too high functioning and has a desire for attention and social approval, she is addicted to SM, which many people with HPD are. She also has extreme sensitivity to constructive criticism or negative comments, hence you never see any, as she has them deleted. Many people have also noted that she can't leave the house without some sort of drama occurring, again, another trait of HPD, which is to over dramatise and over exaggerate, then she simply has to tell the world, to get as much attention as possible. She will also be one of those people who if listening to someone else talking (if she allows them to get a word in edgeways) will interject saying how she has had the same experience and worse, purely to focus the attention back onto them
. They often fake alot of illness and also any kind of injury or illness is exaggerated to make it more serious than it is. They love it when they have an issue or illness as it's something to go and get maximum engagement and sympathy from, getting them attention they so desire.

Symptoms-Of-Histrionic-Personality-Disorder.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes, they typically will not acknowledge such a diagnosis

Agree with every single word here! There is no way she has either ADHD or autism, as much as she would love to be diagnosed as such. She is too high functioning and has a desire for attention and social approval, she is addicted to SM, which many people with HPD are. She also has extreme sensitivity to constructive criticism or negative comments, hence you never see any, as she has them deleted. Many people have also noted that she can't leave the house without some sort of drama occurring, again, another trait of HPD, which is to over dramatise and over exaggerate, then she simply has to tell the world, to get as much attention as possible. She will also be one of those people who if listening to someone else talking (if she allows them to get a word in edgeways) will interject saying how she has had the same experience and worse, purely to focus the attention back onto them
. They often fake alot of illness and also any kind of injury or illness is exaggerated to make it more serious than it is. They love it when they have an issue or illness as it's something to go and get maximum engagement and sympathy from, getting them attention they so desire.

View attachment 1709985
Yes to all of this. 🙌

Reactions: 1
Well if you look at the actual engagement, she has 500k "followers", however when she posts her videos, only a couple of hundred or so comment. So probably what has happened is that most of those "followers" happened upon one of her videos, once and thought "hmm that's a bit funny" and hit the follow button, but not really thought about her since! Most of her content is just rambling, uninformative crap, which doesn't teach anyone anything, or mean anything.
Yeah you are right there, I noticed that too- very little actual engagement. Probably bots following and making those numbers.

She has absolutely no redeeming qualities has she?
Zero, no decent content at all. Old had been, very boring. Adds no value

Yeah you are right there, I noticed that too- very little actual engagement. Probably bots following and making those numbers.
I wonder how many of her books have actually sold as well? Having read some reviews of the latest one, many people writing "she repeats her self", "lots of repetitiveness", "swearing". Which only goes to show she isn't the most articulate and doesn't know how to write an engaging book. Probably swore a lot and repeated herself, to reach the word count that her publisher had set her. Reminds me of the Little Britian sketch! Lol

That Headteacher outfit is hideous. How is this women the same age as me? HOW. She looks absolutely haggard.

That dog isn’t next level crazy it’s reaching out for you to TRAIN IT!!! You’ll leave with bleeping anxiety. Why has this cretin been allowed dogs?? She can’t even look after her boys properly. Those dogs deserve better I mean we all saw her response to a dog walker who told her off that lauras off lead dog was troubling the lady’s on lead dog which is illegal! duck off laura

Was that a jumpsuit though? It looked like dungarees and she looked like she was about to go to work as a painter and decorator? I'll leave that look cheers.

Reactions: 5
Was that a jumpsuit though? It looked like dungarees and she looked like she was about to go to work as a painter and decorator? I'll leave that look cheers.
She's aiming for what she believes a lesbian looks like as a precursor to her finally 'coming out' as bisexual

Reactions: 2
The dog video irks me, I work with dogs as my actual job daily and it pisses me off to see her allow that behaviour to happen. My own dog is playful but is also TRAINED to stop when asked. I think it's her intention to have a household of 'quirky, unhinged and real' beings.

Also you don't look like an intimidating headteacher in those dungarees, they are some kind of Wish version of Rupert the Bear. Just wear the clothes you feel comfortable and confident in when finding your 'true self' without the need for the labels you want to add for content and engagement.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The dog video irks me, I work with dogs as my actual job daily and it pisses me off to see her allow that behaviour to happen. My own dog is playful but is also TRAINED to stop when asked. I think it's her intention to have a household of 'quirky, unhinged and real' beings.

Also you don't look like an intimidating headteacher in those dungarees, they are some kind of Wish version of Rupert the Bear. Just wear the clothes you feel comfortable and confident in when finding your 'true self' without the need for the labels you want to add for content and engagement.
It's absolutely her intention, as, let's face it, she has not got much else going on to post about. So she is creating chaos, at the expense of innocents, for her own satisfaction, just so she has something to post. People with HPD go around creating drama, and crave attention, whether it is good or bad. They have no shame, no empathy and go out of their way for attention, to the detriment of others.

Cant we all just report her and get her shadowbanned
The problem is, that instagram is a free platform and they get 10s of thousands of reports a day, so they simply do nothing and advise you to block. You could report to the rspca, but again, not sure they would so much. The only way to stop this person, is to take away the things she craves, which is attention. But unfortunately she has too many highly impressionable and suggestible people in her audience. I do think that there should be an algorithm that asks a person on instagram if they are still interested in something they have subscribed too and then give them the choice to unfollow, as I suspect, like I posted earlier that she doesn't get that much engagement. I think we'd see her follower numbers drastically drop, as a result of such a process.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.