Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's aiming for what she believes a lesbian looks like as a precursor to her finally 'coming out' as bisexual
oh, that already happened. she casually mentioned she was bisexual in a story a while ago, in which steve looked somewhat confused, bewildered and taken totally by surprise, as it was obvs the first time she had actually "come out", as such, and hadn't bothered to mention it to him beforehand. the "bisexuality" is all for content, thus her followers were the first to know - she then justified announcing her sexuality to the world before bothering to mention it to her husband by demanding he confirm that he already knew, and has always known, that she's bi, referring to all the times she has described other women as hot - thus if steve hadn't joined the dots, it was his own fault. 🤷🏻‍♂️

she is definitely using her appearance to fit with the "butch" lesbian stereotype, to bolster her "bisexual" announcement - it's total bullshit, all fabricated for attention. note how the other day, she happily shared loads of images of guys she finds attractive and only *remembered* she is also supposedly attracted to women when people asked her, and quickly used the objectification of women as an excuse to justify her objectification of men only - definitely not because she forgot she was supposedly attracted to women. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
oh, that already happened. she casually mentioned she was bisexual in a story a while ago, in which steve looked somewhat confused, bewildered and taken totally by surprise, as it was obvs the first time she had actually "come out", as such, and hadn't bothered to mention it to him beforehand. the "bisexuality" is all for content, thus her followers were the first to know - she then justified announcing her sexuality to the world before bothering to mention it to her husband by demanding he confirm that he already knew, and has always known, that she's bi, referring to all the times she has described other women as hot - thus if steve hadn't joined the dots, it was his own fault. 🤷🏻‍♂️

she is definitely using her appearance to fit with the "butch" lesbian stereotype, to bolster her "bisexual" announcement - it's total bullshit, all fabricated for attention. note how the other day, she happily shared loads of images of guys she finds attractive and only *remembered* she is also supposedly attracted to women when people asked her, and quickly used the objectification of women as an excuse to justify her objectification of men only - definitely not because she forgot she was supposedly attracted to women. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yup, all lies! All for new content, clutching at straws, very sad, pitiful

Reactions: 4
Yup latest video, definitely clutching at straws, dull as dishwater, how is that engaging? It's boring and also potentially dangerous for people to copy, I can see people getting injured trying that stunt. Sprains, strains, back injuries, twisted ankles....etc <yawn>

Reactions: 2
My friend has a personality disorder and won’t acknowledge it. In fact, she’s currently fighting to get it off her medical records.
It just amazes me that venues are giving her a platform- she is very one dimensional and unfunny
i totally get this, in the sense that personality disorders are so surrounded by stigma - even amongst the medical profession, many of whom are. incredibly judgemental and discriminatory. i had a diagnosis of EUPD/BPD, which i now no longer have - and there is a noticeable difference in the way i am treated by certain mental health professionals prior and after the diagnosis was removed. it is often the case that they see a personalitu disorder in someone's notes, and immediately make assumptions and judgements - many of which are not warranted, and hence why i absolutely do not want Laura and her vile behaviour associated with BPD, as despite her behaviour fitting a few of the diagnostic criteria, the diagnosis is stigmatised enough and doesn't need her associated with it. i was never ashamed of the diagnosis, as such, but i resented it in terms of the way it affected my treatment for other mental illnesses, especially when it was a diagnosis that was never accurate.

in terms of HPD - and any PD diagnosis - Laura could actually be helpful in terms of her supposed desperation to raise awareness about mental health if she sought an accurate diagnosis - likely a personality disorder - and used the total lack of shame she is so bleeping proud of to talk about it, and raise awareness about a diagnosis which is surrounded by misconceptions and stigma, actually address her issues, seek treatment, take a step back from SM and - in the future - use her experience to talk about personality disorders and help people understand the reality of the illness, rather than latch onto socially acceptable mental illnesses that are popular hashtags on SM purely for attention - which yes, absolutely fits with the diagnostic criteria for HPD, but by refusing to acknowledge her issues and instead label them as "trauma" and misuse terms such as "triggered" she is exacerbating the stigma surrounding mental illness. her crude behaviour, her desperation for attention, her total lack of basic human emotions, such as shame, are not behaviours associated with PTSD, complex or otherwise, and by attributing her behaviour to these diagnoses, she is perpetuating misconceptions, not raising awareness. whether she is currently diagnosed with a PD and is purposefully avoiding talking about it, or is paying private therapists to ensure she receives the diagnoses she wants, as opposed to the diagnoses she actually needs, her behaviour is disturbing and she desperately needs to acknowledge that she isn't well and get the help she needs.

• Heart
Having a meltdown as she wants the diffuser she’s ordered now and she can’t wait!!!! Laura stop putting it on for the cameras just so ppl think you’ve got some disorder that you can make money/gain sympathy from. You just looked like a toddler having a tantrum in a supermarket. You are literally demeaning anyone who truly suffers from a disorder. Please just go away and look after your kids

Reactions: 2
Yup latest video, definitely clutching at straws, dull as dishwater, how is that engaging? It's boring and also potentially dangerous for people to copy, I can see people getting injured trying that stunt. Sprains, strains, back injuries, twisted ankles....etc <yawn>
exactly this. she isn't recreating those original reels - she is trying to make a point about the fact that the women featured in the original reels are smaller than her, thus they can easily be lifted up, by demanding steve - likely half her weight - attempt to lift her - a rEaL woman - while she stands like a lead weight, essentially the same as trying to lift a sleeping toddler who has seemingly doubled in weight! it's not about the size of those women - although obvs Laura #womensupportingwomen tales every possible opportunity to engage in body shaming of woman slimmer than her because she is jealous - it's the very obvious fact that they put effort into being lifted up by the guy. their hands are on the man's shoulders/chest, helping to support themselves - not slumping like lazy Laura, expecting steve to do all the work while she stands like a leaden lump and using the entirely disingenuous #femalecomedian and #funny hashtags. 🙄🙄

Having a meltdown as she wants the diffuser she’s ordered now and she can’t wait!!!! Laura stop putting it on for the cameras just so ppl think you’ve got some disorder that you can make money/gain sympathy from. You just looked like a toddler having a tantrum in a supermarket. You are literally demeaning anyone who truly suffers from a disorder. Please just go away and look after your kids
Classic HPD

i totally get this, in the sense that personality disorders are so surrounded by stigma - even amongst the medical profession, many of whom are. incredibly judgemental and discriminatory. i had a diagnosis of EUPD/BPD, which i now no longer have - and there is a noticeable difference in the way i am treated by certain mental health professionals prior and after the diagnosis was removed. it is often the case that they see a personalitu disorder in someone's notes, and immediately make assumptions and judgements - many of which are not warranted, and hence why i absolutely do not want Laura and her vile behaviour associated with BPD, as despite her behaviour fitting a few of the diagnostic criteria, the diagnosis is stigmatised enough and doesn't need her associated with it. i was never ashamed of the diagnosis, as such, but i resented it in terms of the way it affected my treatment for other mental illnesses, especially when it was a diagnosis that was never accurate.

in terms of HPD - and any PD diagnosis - Laura could actually be helpful in terms of her supposed desperation to raise awareness about mental health if she sought an accurate diagnosis - likely a personality disorder - and used the total lack of shame she is so bleeping proud of to talk about it, and raise awareness about a diagnosis which is surrounded by misconceptions and stigma, actually address her issues, seek treatment, take a step back from SM and - in the future - use her experience to talk about personality disorders and help people understand the reality of the illness, rather than latch onto socially acceptable mental illnesses that are popular hashtags on SM purely for attention - which yes, absolutely fits with the diagnostic criteria for HPD, but by refusing to acknowledge her issues and instead label them as "trauma" and misuse terms such as "triggered" she is exacerbating the stigma surrounding mental illness. her crude behaviour, her desperation for attention, her total lack of basic human emotions, such as shame, are not behaviours associated with PTSD, complex or otherwise, and by attributing her behaviour to these diagnoses, she is perpetuating misconceptions, not raising awareness. whether she is currently diagnosed with a PD and is purposefully avoiding talking about it, or is paying private therapists to ensure she receives the diagnoses she wants, as opposed to the diagnoses she actually needs, her behaviour is disturbing and she desperately needs to acknowledge that she isn't well and get the help she needs.
She hasn't got ptsd, the only symptom she may have is all the fat on her gut, which is a symptom of lots of cortisol, however judging by her diet of McDonald's and chocolate I suspect she is just lazy and has HPD for sure. She is so self centered and only cares about herself and will smash through anyone's boundaries to get the reaction and attention that she believes she is due

exactly this. she isn't recreating those original reels - she is trying to make a point about the fact that the women featured in the original reels are smaller than her, thus they can easily be lifted up, by demanding steve - likely half her weight - attempt to lift her - a rEaL woman - while she stands like a lead weight, essentially the same as trying to lift a sleeping toddler who has seemingly doubled in weight! it's not about the size of those women - although obvs Laura #womensupportingwomen tales every possible opportunity to engage in body shaming of woman slimmer than her because she is jealous - it's the very obvious fact that they put effort into being lifted up by the guy. their hands are on the man's shoulders/chest, helping to support themselves - not slumping like lazy Laura, expecting steve to do all the work while she stands like a leaden lump and using the entirely disingenuous #femalecomedian and #funny hashtags. 🙄🙄
Oh, it's totally obvious she is making it hard for herself to be hoisted up, she is doing it on purpose. She must think her audience are thick, not to notice it.

Problem is, she won't look after her kids. A mother with HPD has no authentic self, which causes confusion and anxiety in their children. The kids will be on high alert at all times, wondering "what role will mum be playing today ". How can I gain her validation and adoration? Typically they won't be able to, as she literally sucks all the air out of the room. There is no satisfying a bottomless pit of need.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Cringing at her pretending to have a tantrum because she believes thats what ADHD looks like 🤣🤣🤣🤣 What a fuckwit

And why's she done a reel of Steve struggling to lift her up. When she's far stockier than him. And he's a scrawny little wetwipe as it is

Last edited:
  • Haha
She is definitely ramping up the 'look how ADHDEEEEEEEEEEE I am' stuff now isn't she?
Any professional worth their salt will not diagnose ADHD. What she will have done is a bit of reading up on it so she can act like she has it. But a decent professional should see through it and will hopefully recognise her manipulative behaviour.

Any professional worth their salt will not diagnose ADHD. What she will have done is a bit of reading up on it so she can act like she has it. But a decent professional should see through it and will hopefully recognise her manipulative behaviour.
and yet she seems to have coerced a private therapist into diagnosing her with PTSD, and another into "upgrading" her to a diagnosis of CPTSD - that, or she is lying and the mental illnesses she claims to experience are all self-diagnosed, chosen specifically to increase sales of her book, hence her focus on labelling herself with socially acceptable diagnoses that will create popular hashtags. whether she will manage to manipulate her latest therapist into diagnosing her with ADHD remains to be seen - and even if she does, that won't stop Laura from falsely announcing that she has been diagnosed. the way she is behaving, essentially having reda thru the diagnostic criteria for ADHD and now making a huge deal out of acting out every single one, like the repeated references to her impulsive behaviour and the references to her lack of organistrtaion hence the explanation as to why she is usually late to any meetings or appointments for her sons - yet coincidentally always incredibly early if it's an appointment that benefits her - etc. and sure, i very much doubt any qualified and professional therapist wouldn't diagnosis her with ADHD - or ptsd - but tbh, Laura is very vague about the "private therapy" she self funds. she only ever mentions that she only works with female therapists, due to her utter misandry, but other than that, never shares any details. the "therapists" she is seeing could be unqualified, or may be a counsellor, who are people who give life advice etc and talk through problems that may be causing distress, but don't have the training of a therapist qualified to make medical diagnoses or provide appropriate treatment. Laura is a bully, she comes across as incredibly domineering and i imagine she can be very threatening when she wants to be - if she wants a diagnosis of ADHD, i do not doubt that she will find a way to tick it off her list of coveted mental illnesses, whether it's an official diagnosis or not. give it time, and she'll be trying to get a ASD diagnosis. guaranteed that will be next on her list. 🙄🙄

ffs, the fact she has literally written an entire book entitled "no shame" in which explains that she never experiences the emotion of shame about anything, no shame about the fact she hates spending time with her children or shame about the fact that she has publicly announced she regrets every becoming a mother. she has no shame, despite her crudge, vulgar and sexually inappropriate behaviour, and has released a book detailing her total lack of shame in an attempt to "normalise" being entirely devoid of such a basic human emotion, hoping to reassure others that they should NEVER feel shame or guilt about any vile or disgusting behaviour either. that book is a whole collection of red flags, and is likely all the information a therapist would need to shelve Laura's dreams of an ADHD diagnosis, and suspect a HPD diagnosis was far more appropriate🤷🏻‍♂️

Does she follow milly keeps going? She's just got an ADHD diagnosis which she 'HAD' to go private for, as we know Laura loves to rip off everyone else.

Reactions: 1
Does she follow milly keeps going? She's just got an ADHD diagnosis which she 'HAD' to go private for, as we know Laura loves to rip off everyone else.
i totally get people who have the privilege of being able to go private to avoid waiting potentially years for an accurate diagnosis, but i genuinely believe that Laura shops around to hand select private therapists she feels she can manipulate into diagnosing her with whatever mental illness she currently wants to attach herself to. she will only work with female therapists, likely because she knows she can make them feel uncomfortable with her inappropriate behaviour - like the stalkerish "here's my phone number, i just can't continue living without you in my life - p.s I'm not a lesbian" note to her son's teacher who she barely knew.

she has repeatedly explained that she will be in therapy for life, yet cuts all ties with therapists once she has received the diagnosis/treatment she wanted, only to switch to a different therapist when she announces that she is restarting therapy - yet again - a few weeks later, swapping and changing therapists as it suits her, to ensure she receives the diagnoses she specifically wants - not the diagnoses she needs. i fully imagine her sacking any private therapist who even hints at the idea she may have a more stigmatised/less socially acceptable mental illness - such as a PD - calling them a "bleep" and threatening to leave them a bad review, then going home to further study the symptoms of ADHD, or whatever diagnosis she is aiming to achieve, thus she is better preared to act the part and list off the memorised list of symptoms she supposedly experiences to the whatever poor therapist she prays on next who - quite honestly - after weeks of incessant stalkerish tests and inappropriate comments, the poor therapist is likely happy to give Laura whatever diagnosis she wants as lng as she promises to leave her the duck alone. sure, they will undoubtedly suspect a PD, but knowing Laura would reject such a suggestion, their priority will be getting Laura out of their lives as quickly as possible to ensure their safety, thus quickly assigning her the diagnosis shd demands to delete their contact details from her phone. 🤷🏻‍♂️

so yeah, i totally get the advantage of pursuing a private diagnosis if you have the means to do so, as a way of receiving the treatment you need rather than it being delayed for years - but Laura is using that privilege to totally play the system to benefit her in a way that she absolutely would not get away with if she was working with NHS health professionals. 😡

What's she whining for thismorning. She has all day to sleep now she's dropped off the kids she wishes she never had at school. Some of us don't have that privilege

What's she whining for thismorning. She has all day to sleep now she's dropped off the kids she wishes she never had at school. Some of us don't have that privilege
But dont you feel better now knowing that if you are struggling so is she. So now. Off you go to your job where you do what youre paid for, collect children from child minder, make dinner, tidy up, bed time routine and go to bed annnnnnd REPEAT. im no martyr but I actually enjoy it. I wouldnt have it any other way. Yes it is hard at times of course when you are tired as f but suck it up buttercup. Get yourself a good tonic and multivitamin Laura. You do not have Adhd darling. Grow up.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.