Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t looked at her account for a couple of years till today and I can’t believe how rough she looks now, she looks like she needs help tbh. When I first came across her account she inspired me to take care of my personal hygiene as I didn’t want to be as disgusting as she is, so in a way I’m grateful to her.…

Reactions: 4
and yet she has absolutely no time to herself, totally exhausted and pestered constantly by the kids, while putting every last second of her time taking care of them and giving them her undivided attention, and every last ounce of her energy into serving them with snacks and responding to their endless cries of "muuuuum"! she is totally justified in voicing her frustration and her resentment towards her kids and her role as a mother, because she never has a moment of freedom - no time to do the washing or the dishes or even to tidy her cesspit of a house, let alone clean it! she certainly doesn't have any time to spend getting tattoos, spending nights away in hotels with friends, perving over her "wankbank" of photos of bearded men, eating brownies, whinging about her eyebrows, seeking attention by "raising awareness" for mental illness, while learning and practicing the symptoms of whatever diagnosis she is next aiming to collect, recreating reels with additional crudeness, body shame other women, ake cry about bullies while simultaneously doxxing any "bleep" who dares disagree with her - or even get dressed, hence why she spends her days prancing around in her filthy underwear. such an exhausted, hard-working, dedicated mother. 🙄🙄
She really is a rancid slob. Vile

I haven’t looked at her account for a couple of years till today and I can’t believe how rough she looks now, she looks like she needs help tbh. When I first came across her account she inspired me to take care of my personal hygiene as I didn’t want to be as disgusting as she is, so in a way I’m grateful to her.…
Seeing her flabby, grey, dirty, haggard body,has inspired me to get fit and lose fat. Oh and not call my kids "dicks", like she did in her tiktok video the other day

there are so many times on this thread that i begin typing the words "she has no shame..." only to delete them, because she is so aware of her lack of shame and so proud of it that she has dedicated an entire book to the topic of never feeling shame or guilt about anything - whether that's behaving inappropriately in public, indecent exposure, publicly announcing that you regret having kids and hate having to spend time or interact with them, fabricating stories and lying about the latest contrived incident where you ended up covered in 💩, emasculating your husband on SM, body shaming other women, aggressively labelling total strangers as "cunts" whilst simultaneously labelling anyone who criticises your appalling behaviour as "bullies" etc etc. the fact she has written a book entitled "no shame" warrants a HPD diagnosis inself, and is such a red flag - especially in the way that the book was written to supposedly encourage and "influence" other women to live a life where they do whatever they like - behave inappropriately, break the law, exploit their kids, are rude and aggressive etc - without ever feeling shame, under the guise that rEaL wOmEn don't feel shame! 🤦🏻‍♀️

no Laura, YOU don't feel shame. and the total lack of such a basic human emotion does not make you rEaL, it makes you unwell. her total lack of shame is an issue Laura actually needs to address in therapy, rather than purposefully describing and acting out specific "symptoms" by the book, in a attempt to manipulate her way into landing herself with a diagnosis of whatever mental illness she is currently striving to collect. despite supposedly being super proud of it, her refusal to acknowledge that her total inability to feel shame is not "normal" and has a hugely detrimental impact on her life is concerning. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Her kids are going to suffer and I think one already does, as he suffers from anxiety, obviously caused by her. Even though on her tiktok video, she claims to be a fantastic mother, then proceeds to call them dicks and says she loves the 6 hours that they are at school for.

If any of you haven't read it, I highly recommend "They F***k You Up", by Oliver James. Kdil claims to be an amazing parent, she needs to read this, but she'd probably not understand it, as she thinks she is perfect

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s not cried since therapy.. she was crying like 3 days ago about how much she hated looking after her kids

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s not cried since therapy.. she was crying like 3 days ago about how much she hated looking after her kids
She is a pathological liar, which means she compulsively lies, problem is for her that as she lies so much she forgets things and can't distinguish between lies and truths. Findings of some psychological experiments showed that the effects of lying on liars’ memory might be determined by the cognitive resources required to lie. Hence her forgetting about her crying 3 days ago, as she doesn't have the cognitive resources to lie effectively.

Reactions: 1
just Laura accidentally revealing that - as we already knew - all her "tearful" stories are entirely fake and all for attention. explains why in those stories the other day, her "tears" looked as though she had purposefully splashed water around her eyes. proof she is a pathological liar when she is actually admitting it herself. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Well, she wasn't actually crying in those stories, just pretending, so I guess she isn't technically lying!

She talks about herself and her feelings and her therapy and how hard things are for her and giving herself permission to feel emotion blah blah blah constantly doesn't she? She seems incredibly self centred for a mother of 2 kids who apparently never ever puts herself first.

Really? Blaming the absolute filth and chaos of her house on her attention span. Oh please duck off. The state of that underwear. Jayzuss
urgh. i saw that she had shared a reel featuring her untidy, dirty house but didn't read enough of the caption to see that she was justifying her sheer laziness and refusal to clean the house on her supposed "lack of attention span". she's so desperate to push the ADHD narrative to blag herself a diagnosis, she doesn't realise how obvious it is that it's all an act because she's trying way too hard. she has clearly googled the symptoms of ADHD and is now determined to show that she struggles with inattentiveness and impulsivity, using them as an excuse to justify her lack of hygiene and vile behaviour - yet these are "symptoms" she seems to be able to turn on and off as it benefits her, which isn't how conditions like ADHD work. 🤦🏻‍♀️

plus it's weird to discuss your refusal to clean the house, complete basic household chores and avoid your responsibilities as a parent as something to "celebrate". especially when the real reason her house isn't clean and her kids have no clean clothing is not because she couldn't focus on the tasks, but because she prioritised creating reels, filming herself fake crying for attention and chilling on the sofa in her underwear eating brownies. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
plus it's weird to discuss your refusal to clean the house, complete basic household chores and avoid your responsibilities as a parent as something to "celebrate". especially when the real reason her house isn't clean and her kids have no clean clothing is not because she couldn't focus on the tasks, but because she prioritised creating reels, filming herself fake crying for attention and chilling on the sofa in her underwear eating brownies. 🙄🙄
THIS ! 👆
I can't remember ever disliking someone that I don't personally know quite as much as I do her, she absolutely beggars belief, and how so many Insta followers agree with her in the comments makes my head hurt even more 😖

• Heart
She is a pathological liar, which means she compulsively lies, problem is for her that as she lies so much she forgets things and can't distinguish between lies and truths. Findings of some psychological experiments showed that the effects of lying on liars’ memory might be determined by the cognitive resources required to lie. Hence her forgetting about her crying 3 days ago, as she doesn't have the cognitive resources to lie effectively
THIS ! 👆
I can't remember ever disliking someone that I don't personally know quite as much as I do her, she absolutely beggars belief, and how so many Insta followers agree with her in the comments makes my head hurt even more 😖
Same here! She really brings zero value to society! I wonder how she'd feel if someone took her reels (like she does with younger and prettier people) and did a video showing how to keep your house clean and tidy even if you have the attention of a fruit fly. A video that will actually give hints, top tips and great advice on how not to be a slob, by the side of her videos. I know she does it on purpose (to the detriment of her family, but she doesn'tcare), to try to get laughs and a diagnosis, oh and justify a "comedy" tour (that's a joke in itself), but it could be a good channel! "How not to be like an Influencer, brought to you by Tattle Life", lol. She'd go mad. Mind you, it'd get her the attention she desperately craves, she could rant more and go for lots more sympathy votes. As well as go dox mad!

Reactions: 4
I believe she keeps a separate set of underwear for her insta stories
we can live in hope, i doubt it tho

urgh. i saw that she had shared a reel featuring her untidy, dirty house but didn't read enough of the caption to see that she was justifying her sheer laziness and refusal to clean the house on her supposed "lack of attention span". she's so desperate to push the ADHD narrative to blag herself a diagnosis, she doesn't realise how obvious it is that it's all an act because she's trying way too hard. she has clearly googled the symptoms of ADHD and is now determined to show that she struggles with inattentiveness and impulsivity, using them as an excuse to justify her lack of hygiene and vile behaviour - yet these are "symptoms" she seems to be able to turn on and off as it benefits her, which isn't how conditions like ADHD work. 🤦🏻‍♀️

it's amazing how she has the attention span, focus and clarity to plan, shoot, edit and post all of the crap she does. But can't do basic functions and do some washing because she's ADHD. She is an absolute joke and belittles people who do actually have mental health problems, ADHD etc. bleeping turd

Reactions: 6
Cant stand her. The trying to squeeze as many words in a sentence while gasping for air is so annoying. Breathe Laura.
Also...what is all the bad language about? We can all drop the occasional f bomb but when you cant form a sentence without using duck,tit,bleep...you need to go back and further your education.
Also..while I'm here, why not go and get a job and pay a cleaner to sort your house out, you would be surprised how much better you would feel. Take a bit of pride in yourself woman.
Ok i better go now and do some actual work myself. 😆

Reactions: 6
Cant stand her. The trying to squeeze as many words in a sentence while gasping for air is so annoying. Breathe Laura.
Also...what is all the bad language about? We can all drop the occasional f bomb but when you cant form a sentence without using duck,tit,bleep...you need to go back and further your education.
Also..while I'm here, why not go and get a job and pay a cleaner to sort your house out, you would be surprised how much better you would feel. Take a bit of pride in yourself woman.
Ok i better go now and do some actual work myself. 😆
Lol, brilliant. Agreed, she does not have the intelligence or articulation required to actually deliver a decent speech. This is why stupid people like her say "like" all the time or swear, as they don't have the correct words in their vocabulary.

She will tell you she has a career, ROFL, LMAO, BTW, what career?!?!? I do wonder how much of her earnings she declares to HMRC, also if she is claiming any kind of state benefits? Mind you it will depend on if her husband has earning that would exclude her from claiming. I'd still wonder if she is paying her way though, as in paying the appropriate tax, through having completed a self assessment...doubt it.

Lol, brilliant. Agreed, she does not have the intelligence or articulation required to actually deliver a decent speech. This is why stupid people like her say "like" all the time or swear, as they don't have the correct words in their vocabulary.

She will tell you she has a career, ROFL, LMAO, BTW, what career?!?!? I do wonder how much of her earnings she declares to HMRC, also if she is claiming any kind of state benefits? Mind you it will depend on if her husband has earning that would exclude her from claiming. I'd still wonder if she is paying her way though, as in paying the appropriate tax, through having completed a self assessment...doubt it.
I can only assume money is an issue and sometimes what you earn can be handed right over to a child minder. So as you are not working Laura, your main job is to parent your children, and keep the house in some decent state, washing hoovering etc. We can only disect what Laura happily shares online and she doesnt appear to do either very well. The one thing I take from watching Lauras stories is I'm doing pretty well.

I can only assume money is an issue and sometimes what you earn can be handed right over to a child minder. So as you are not working Laura, your main job is to parent your children, and keep the house in some decent state, washing hoovering etc. We can only disect what Laura happily shares online and she doesnt appear to do either very well. The one thing I take from watching Lauras stories is I'm doing pretty well.
Hahaha, yes, we can use her as a gauge to say to ourselves "it's not that bad, as I could be like her", but luckily I've got it together enough not to be like her! She's good for motivation, for others to have a wash, clean up and look after your kids and house. I'd be beside myself, if I was like her! Imagine smelling of fishy fanny and hot bum all the time, ewww. Or covered in ticks, bed bugs, and lice and tit, like she is...grim. We could start a range of merchandise, with slogans on, with her picture, saying things like "at least I don't smell like Hot Bum", or "don't worry, you could be like this poor cow", or "cheer up, you could be like KDIL".

Who on earth would wear a T-shirt with the words masturbate on??? She actually makes me feel sick

Who on earth would wear a T-shirt with the words masturbate on??? She actually makes me feel sick
For attention, I wonder what the parents of other kids who go to her kids school feel about that? Has any one flagged her behaviour to the school?

Actually she could be arrested and charged with wearing an ‘obscene and offensive’ T-shirt. To quote the law "You can be charged under obscenity legislation, if a T-shirt is capable of being grossly offensive to a certain minority, or even special interest group. You can also be charged with wearing something that’s considered to cause harassment, alarm and distress, or encourage an altercation.”

Last edited:
Just seen her latest vid. Ruddy hell - her poor children. Imagine having your mum on the internet dressed like that. 🤮

The other parents probably tell their children to stay away from hers in fear of them being invited for tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.