Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actual about to revisit my macdonalds brekkie 🤢🤢 she's vile I'm no prude but fml don't need to see her lying in bed discussing open relationships and her fantasies she's vile ,I need to block or unfollow her , she is so far into a M.H crisis at this point feel like im glory hunting , from the inhibitions, the grandeous behavior etc she's unravelling, someone step in and get her help,,to see if happen behind closed doors is hard enough but for 100s of people to watch her act like this it's sad.

Reactions: 7
Why the tf is she waving her manky fanny, close up into a camera. And why the hell is she wearing her mums old knickers?
What on earth is wrong with this witch.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else not found 5 minutes to film themselves dance around in their dirty underwear so far today. Because they've been too busy seeing to and spending time with the kids, tidying the house, doing the food shop? General adulting what that narcissistic mess uses her ✨TrAuMa✨ as a reason to neglect

And why does she think she needs to give others permission to look at other men? I do it anyway and I'm sure my husband does the same with women. What I don't do though is share pics of blokes I might fancy online as I'm not 12

Reactions: 5
Anyone else not found 5 minutes to film themselves dance around in their dirty underwear so far today. Because they've been too busy seeing to and spending time with the kids, tidying the house, doing the food shop? General adulting what that narcissistic mess uses her ✨TrAuMa✨ as a reason to neglect

And why does she think she needs to give others permission to look at other men? I do it anyway and I'm sure my husband does the same with women. What I don't do though is share pics of blokes I might fancy online as I'm not 12
it's not just the ✨permission✨ she's giving women to look at photos of guys they fancy, but filling her stories with images of men she finds attractive, talking about how "moist" she is, with the usual unnecessary comments 🤢🤢 yet can you imagine her reaction if a guy filled his stories with photos of hot women and talked about how he was pleasuring himself, talking about his sexual fantasies etc - she would be bleeping disgusted, ranting in her stories about how vile it is and how he was objectifying women etc - yet it's totally acceptable for her, because she's a women. it's such double standards. she attempts to disguise her blatant misandry under the guise of "feminism" and "equality" and it's total bullshit.

And who the duck is messaging the creepy sex pest. And thanking her for posting the pics? Don't they know how to Google 'tattoo'd bearded blokes'

She's such a bullshitter

it's not just the ✨permission✨ she's giving women to look at photos of guys they fancy, but filling her stories with images of men she finds attractive, talking about how "moist" she is, with the usual unnecessary comments 🤢🤢 yet can you imagine her reaction if a guy filled his stories with photos of hot women and talked about how he was pleasuring himself, talking about his sexual fantasies etc - she would be bleeping disgusted, ranting in her stories about how vile it is and how he was objectifying women etc - yet it's totally acceptable for her, because she's a women. it's such double standards. she attempts to disguise her blatant misandry under the guise of "feminism" and "equality" and it's total bullshit.
She's been reading these comments and just addressed this in her stories 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
ah, i see Laura has caught up on tattle and decided to address my point in her stories. 👌🏻

as predicted, she has attempted to justify her double standards based solely on her gender. she's a WOMAN, thus it is totally acceptable for her to objectify men, and that she needs to raise awareness that female pleasure is normal and shouldn't be associated with shame, thus sharing - in Laura's words - a "wank bank" of images of men is totally okay and justified because she is "inspiring" women to embrace their fantasies - but obviously, if a men did exactly the same, filled his stories with photos of women and used similar terminology to refer to them, she would be disgusted and critical, because MEN should feel ashamed of such behaviour, but obvs she shouldn't because she is a woman and never feels the emotion of shame. 🤢🤢

🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I don't even know how to react to her latest story spam. the fact she's defending herself when someone pointed out how hypocritical she is too. she's in need of actual help

• Heart
and duck Laura and her supposed "mental health awareness" when she is minimising terms associated with trauma and mental illness. "triggered" by bum bags because they remind her of the eighties?! just proving she has absolutely no understanding of the term, hence how she claims to be "triggered" by needles despite her multiple tattoos and piercings. just proves that her "trauma" is all fabricated for engagement. genuine triggers can't be turned on and off as it suits you and your content. 😡😡

Thick twit just latches on to current buzz words. With absolutely no idea how to use them. Must be exhausting creating a whole persona for the likes. No wonder she's such a fucked up mess

And considering she recently admitted she’s bisexual why isn’t she sharing photos of women she finds attractive too? Because she isn’t and it’s all an act……

And considering she recently admitted she’s bisexual why isn’t she sharing photos of women she finds attractive too? Because she isn’t and it’s all an act……
I think she fancies some women. Mostly Victoria Emes and that Carly person.

I don't think Laura has the intellectual capacity to understand what she is actually posting. It's all about likes and validation for her and making as much money as she can, for herself. She has zero empathy for any of her followers, friends or family. She is unable to have a healthy debate with anyone on matters of mental health, woman's health, politics etc, as she is not bright enough to do so. So, instagram is a perfect platform for her, as it is asynchronous communication, I.e. she gets to sprout her ill informed vitriol and no one can actually reply, as it would seem that any comment she doesn't like gets deleted. If she wants to add another diagnosis to her collection, she should add Histrionic Personality Disorder. It's very fitting

• Heart
I don't think Laura has the intellectual capacity to understand what she is actually posting. It's all about likes and validation for her and making as much money as she can, for herself. She has zero empathy for any of her followers, friends or family. She is unable to have a healthy debate with anyone on matters of mental health, woman's health, politics etc, as she is not bright enough to do so. So, instagram is a perfect platform for her, as it is asynchronous communication, I.e. she gets to sprout her ill informed vitriol and no one can actually reply, as it would seem that any comment she doesn't like gets deleted. If she wants to add another diagnosis to her collection, she should add Histrionic Personality Disorder. It's very fitting
Just looked up HPD as never even heard of it before. Describes her to a tee

No he doesn’t look like those men you’ve posted Laura.
1. Hes too under your thumb to be any where near as masculine
2. Growing a beard doesn’t make him look less nerdy
3. He looks like he reeks of b.o. just like you do 🤢

i was actually thinking about this. overlooking the fact that her recent announcement that she is bisexual - and her supposed reassurance to her son's teacher that is is "not a lesbian" - is likely completely untrue and all fabricated for attention and content, if she's going to claim that she is bi, surely her "wankbank" of images 🤢 should include photos of both men and women she finds attractive. except that would directly oppose her justification for sharing the photos of men, as how as a women she is fighting against the objectification of women by taking it upon herself to objectify men and give women "permission" to look at images of guys they fancy. if she were to include similar images of women, she would be contributing to the MALE behaviour of objectifyong women, and i think she is aware that she would be criticised for doing so, in a way she couldn't quite so easily justify as "it's okay, i'm a woman!" etc etc. whether she is bi or not, she's entirely hypocritical and her entire life is a double standard, in which she justifies her own appalling behaviour based solely on her gender, while simultaneously criticising men for behaving exactly the same way. 😡😡

i was actually thinking about this. overlooking the fact that her recent announcement that she is bisexual - and her supposed reassurance to her son's teacher that is is "not a lesbian" - is likely completely untrue and all fabricated for attention and content, if she's going to claim that she is bi, surely her "wankbank" of images 🤢 should include photos of both men and women she finds attractive. except that would directly oppose her justification for sharing the photos of men, as how as a women she is fighting against the objectification of women by taking it upon herself to objectify men and give women "permission" to look at images of guys they fancy. if she were to include similar images of women, she would be contributing to the MALE behaviour of objectifyong women, and i think she is aware that she would be criticised for doing so, in a way she couldn't quite so easily justify as "it's okay, i'm a woman!" etc etc. whether she is bi or not, she's entirely hypocritical and her entire life is a double standard, in which she justifies her own appalling behaviour based solely on her gender, while simultaneously criticising men for behaving exactly the same way. 😡😡
It's typical of someone with HPD. Very manipulative. These people with HPD tend to over exaggerate or lie to get attention, also they have a victim mentality. So any kind of challenge, which is legitimate would be considered by her as a direct attack, without giving the other person a stage to have a healthy debate, as she is not capable of considering or understanding constructive criticism. Unless she is just a bit simple....

Reactions: 2
Well if you look at the actual engagement, she has 500k "followers", however when she posts her videos, only a couple of hundred or so comment. So probably what has happened is that most of those "followers" happened upon one of her videos, once and thought "hmm that's a bit funny" and hit the follow button, but not really thought about her since! Most of her content is just rambling, uninformative crap, which doesn't teach anyone anything, or mean anything.

wow. although I had heard of historic personality disorder, i wasn't aware of the specific symptoms. it describes her behaviour perfectly. i had previously thought much of her behaviour fell under the symptoms of narcissistic persons disorder, but HPD is far more of an accuraate description. note how she is trying to push the sO iMpULiVe narrative, with wild tales of BBQing beef in the rain, because impulsivity is associated with ADHD, and she is desperate to be diagnosed. as much as I hate to associate any of Laura's behaviour with a diagnosis of BPD/EUPD - because it is such a stigmatised diagnosis, without it being further tainted by Laura's inappropriate behaviour - it is a diagnosis which includes impulsivity as a symptom, in addition to the extreme love/hate attachment issues that she regularly describes, along with the huge statements that sh ecanmot live without random strangers she has just met and persistent texting and harassing them, placing responsibility for her whole life on their shoulders, and having no stable sense of "self" or identity in the way she has dramatically changed her entire appearance and dress sense etc on a whim, and often due to her imitating the style/appearance people she is currently fixated on/attached to etc, and while i don't think she fits enough symptoms for a diagnosis of BPD - certainly, she has made it very clear that she never experiences the emotion of shame and feels no shame about that - my point is that the "symptoms" she refers to and the behaviours she exhibits and describes could fit multiple diagnoses - or none whatsoever - yet she seems to fixate on very specific diagnoses which she then makes it her goal to "achieve", and it's always diagnoses that are currently in the public eye that she covets, diagnoses she can use as hashtags that she knows will increases engagement if she uses them as content. trauma, for example, and PTSD and ADHD are the latest "trend" on SM, in that they are bandwagon that influencers have jumped on and diagnoses/terms that they use of context, self-diagnose etc, thus minimising the severity of these diagnoses and the impact they have on genuine sufferers.

diagnoses such as HPD and BPD etc are still very misunderstood and surrounded by stigma and if Laura was diagnosed with a personality disorder, it wouldn't result in the level of sympathy and attention she revives as a result of the "trauma" etc that she refers to frequently. i very much doubt she would want her behaviour associated with a label of HPD, because it is a diagnosis rooted in stigma and would result in all kinds of assumptions and judgements from her audience - and it would highlight her ego-centricism, her dishonest, exaggerated and entirely fabricated stories, and that the intentions behind are about seeking attention, and also explains her addiction to receiving validation, approval and attention from SM plus it explains her inability to deal with even slight critisim, her sexual inappropriate behaviour and promiscuity and her inability to interpret other people's emotions, hence her being unable to recognise when people feel uncomfortable when she behaves inappropriately. that, or she simply doesn't care. ffs, she's so desperate for attention that she literally labelled herself a "comedian" and went live on stage dressed as a vagina, and made people pay for the "privilege" of watching her talk about 💩 etc.

i think this is a perfect description of Laura's behaviour - "it is common for people with this disorder to wear flamboyant clothing, try body modifications, and fake medical conditions in an attempt to draw other's attention", hence her shaved hair, piercings, tats and all the self-diagnosed mental illnesses - or diagnoses she has manipulated private therapists into giving her before she ditches them, ticks "ptsd" or "trauma" off her list and moves onto her next victim, self-funded therapist with her next diagnosis in mind. manipulative behaviour is yet another symptoms of HPD. 🤷🏻‍♂️

if she is that desperate to define herself by a mental illness, histrionic personality disorder is the perfect hashtag. 👌🏻

wow. although I had heard of historic personality disorder, i wasn't aware of the specific symptoms. it describes her behaviour perfectly. i had previously thought much of her behaviour fell under the symptoms of narcissistic persons disorder, but HPD is far more of an accuraate description. note how she is trying to push the sO iMpULiVe narrative, with wild tales of BBQing beef in the rain, because impulsivity is associated with ADHD, and she is desperate to be diagnosed. as much as I hate to associate any of Laura's behaviour with a diagnosis of BPD/EUPD - because it is such a stigmatised diagnosis, without it being further tainted by Laura's inappropriate behaviour - it is a diagnosis which includes impulsivity as a symptom, in addition to the extreme love/hate attachment issues that she regularly describes, along with the huge statements that sh ecanmot live without random strangers she has just met and persistent texting and harassing them, placing responsibility for her whole life on their shoulders, and having no stable sense of "self" or identity in the way she has dramatically changed her entire appearance and dress sense etc on a whim, and often due to her imitating the style/appearance people she is currently fixated on/attached to etc, and while i don't think she fits enough symptoms for a diagnosis of BPD - certainly, she has made it very clear that she never experiences the emotion of shame and feels no shame about that - my point is that the "symptoms" she refers to and the behaviours she exhibits and describes could fit multiple diagnoses - or none whatsoever - yet she seems to fixate on very specific diagnoses which she then makes it her goal to "achieve", and it's always diagnoses that are currently in the public eye that she covets, diagnoses she can use as hashtags that she knows will increases engagement if she uses them as content. trauma, for example, and PTSD and ADHD are the latest "trend" on SM, in that they are bandwagon that influencers have jumped on and diagnoses/terms that they use of context, self-diagnose etc, thus minimising the severity of these diagnoses and the impact they have on genuine sufferers.

diagnoses such as HPD and BPD etc are still very misunderstood and surrounded by stigma and if Laura was diagnosed with a personality disorder, it wouldn't result in the level of sympathy and attention she revives as a result of the "trauma" etc that she refers to frequently. i very much doubt she would want her behaviour associated with a label of HPD, because it is a diagnosis rooted in stigma and would result in all kinds of assumptions and judgements from her audience - and it would highlight her ego-centricism, her dishonest, exaggerated and entirely fabricated stories, and that the intentions behind are about seeking attention, and also explains her addiction to receiving validation, approval and attention from SM plus it explains her inability to deal with even slight critisim, her sexual inappropriate behaviour and promiscuity and her inability to interpret other people's emotions, hence her being unable to recognise when people feel uncomfortable when she behaves inappropriately. that, or she simply doesn't care. ffs, she's so desperate for attention that she literally labelled herself a "comedian" and went live on stage dressed as a vagina, and made people pay for the "privilege" of watching her talk about 💩 etc.

i think this is a perfect description of Laura's behaviour - "it is common for people with this disorder to wear flamboyant clothing, try body modifications, and fake medical conditions in an attempt to draw other's attention", hence her shaved hair, piercings, tats and all the self-diagnosed mental illnesses - or diagnoses she has manipulated private therapists into giving her before she ditches them, ticks "ptsd" or "trauma" off her list and moves onto her next victim, self-funded therapist with her next diagnosis in mind. manipulative behaviour is yet another symptoms of HPD. 🤷🏻‍♂️

if she is that desperate to define herself by a mental illness, histrionic personality disorder is the perfect hashtag. 👌🏻
Exactly this! The thing is anyone diagnosed with HPD will likely deny it! As you say, she will want a diagnosis which will get the maximum sympathy vote. She will see HPD as a personal attack and will disengage with any therapist who would suggest it, as it would show her, in her mind in poor light. She will also likely form unhealthy obsessions with people, go out of her way to do things for them, hang about with them as much as possible, as a points scoring exercise and then when they so much as do something she does not like, or do not bow to her every whim, she will make them out to be evil, she will become the victim and shame them and after all she has done for them. Which is why she jumps from/attaches herself to people from one week to the next. I would not be surprised if her children have some sort of anxiety, attachment disorder, due to emotional neglect. The less engagement she gets results in ever more escalating flamboyant behaviour, such as urinating and defecating in public, which are both prosecutable under the public order act, by the way. That's actually dangerous for the more "influenced" niave, or those who are easily suggestable (if that makes sense) of her audience, as they may think if she can get away with it and she tells me that real woman do this all the time, then so can I and they may end up getting caught and fined, if caught copying what she does in public. She doesn't think of the consequences, as she does not care, has no shame, typical of HPD, as in her mind she is always right and never wrong.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.