Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought she'd landed herself a role in a stage production of Little Shop of Horrors

Imagine your self esteem being so low. You have to dress like a twit (literally) to be able to stand on a stage on entertain people. Looks like the whole show was just Waynetta humiliating and degrading herself. As usual.

Reactions: 7
Hope you’ve all eaten your breakfast
Oh jeez pass the eye bleach.... fml why just why , she could have wore on of her dresses or something classy

Just thought do you think she actual smells as bad as she says surely she's taking the piss nobody goes around that rank without someone saying you reek, but who wants to pretend to stink fml I despair

Reactions: 3
What could she have possibly done in a stand up? I bet it was teenage boy talk again. She is puerile.

Reactions: 1
I can't believe she has so blatantly ripped off the Scummy Mummy costume! Has she ever had an original idea herself? First was ripping off Celeste Barber, she just repeats cliches about feminism and body image, she never has anything new to bring to the discussion with those issues, and now this?

She never has anything original to say at all?

And how do these women call for female empowerment then call each other slags… the most derogatory term for a woman
i totally agree, but given her regular usage of the word "bleep", being called a slag by Laura is probably perceived amongst her friendship group as a compliment. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 2
i totally agree, but given her regular usage of the word "bleep", being called a slag by Laura is probably perceived amongst her friendship group as a compliment. 🤷🏻‍♂️
A slag to me is a derogatory word used for a woman who sleeps around….Laura could never be one WHO WOULD GO NEAR HER SWEATY YEASTY VAGINA 😂😂😂

Wtf is wrong with people,? not just Laura being unhinged but her cheerleaders who actually think she’s an inspiration. Hopefully someone recorded some of the show and it makes it’s way to you tube
she is absolutely deluded if she doesn't believe that dressing like a vagina and sharing photos of herself all over SM won't affect her sons. they are going to be bullied mercilessly, as a direct result of her behaviour - especially if her live shitshow was deemed a "success" and she embarks ona. "comedy" tour. those poor kids will be utterly mortified, and even if Laura didn't parade around her house dressed as a minge prior to the show, the bits will both see the photos when the kids arlt school wave them in their faces tauntingly and pin them all over the noticeboards in the corridors. she claims she is all about raising awareness for mental health and whinges in her stories any time someone has the audacity to criticise her vile behaviour, immediately labelling them bullies and trolls - she she has repeatedly admitted that she has "no shame" about the result her behaviour and the crass content she shares has on her boys. bold of her to recently claim that she has a protective "mama bear" attitude towards her kids, yet actively goes out of her way to ensure they will be bullied and struggle with the emotional and psychological impact of both her inappropriate behaviour and her resentment towards them because she wishes she had never had kids. 😔

Reactions: 7
I need help with my mental health due to seeing a close up of her cottage cheese spotty arse covered in stickers!!! THERES NO NEED!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I need help with my mental health due to seeing a close up of her cottage cheese spotty arse covered in stickers!!! THERES NO NEED!!!!!
ah yes, the "relatable" scenario when you wander into your kids' bedroom dressed only in your pants, and sit on top of all their craft stuff - because obviously you wouldn't notice if the floor was covered in stickers and sequins and glitter etc. and as for having "twit" scrawled across her ass - presumably she was just sat down on a sharpie, and when she stood up, the word had ✨magically✨ being writing across her flesh. any opportunity to shove her splodgy ass in front of the camera. urgh. duck off with the #femalecomedian hashtag Laura, you're not funny. 🤢🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.