Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And we wonder why male suicide is at its highest rate!!!!! She utterly hates Men!! There’s utterly useless women out there but could you imagine a man writing that about a Woman??? No wonder Steve had a breakdown dealing with her everyday he has a job she’s doesn’t she can bleeping get up off her spotty cottage cheese arse and bleeping tidy up. I dread to think what the decorators think of that vile cesspit
interestingly, the outrage and disgust at Jeremy Clarkson's recent misogynistic comments highlights exactly how people react to men making similar derogatory comments about women - yet she seems to think that her blatant misandry is totally acceptable, simply because she is a woman. it's entirely hypocritical - and tbh, i was quite surprised she didn't race to her stories to rant about the article where he talked about his fantasies of pelting Meghan Markle with excrement - it's usually the kind of comment from a man that she be critical of, yet i assume she dreams of parading down public streets naked and having people throw 💩 at her, so that may explain her lack of a reaction. the only part of the article that irritated her would have been the fact that Jezza was talking about Meghan, and not HER. 🙄🙄

her attitude towards men is utterly vile, and she seems to feel entirely justified in sharing her misandristic opinions on the basis that she is female, thus it's somehow acceptable. her utter hatred towards males will be absorbed by her sons, further reinforcing the very obvious "i hate you" message she gives them on a daily basis. she's setting those poor boys up for a lifetime of internalised self-hatred, low self-esteem and a desperate need for therapy. 😔

also, did anyone notice that she purposefully booked herself in with her tattooist a few days before christmas, to justify more time spent out of the house to avoid having to spend time with her kids. but hey, no guilt for Laura! the fact her boys exist is enough to reassure her that she is a great mother - she doesn't need to actually love them. 👌🏻🙄

Reactions: 6
It’s ok if you’ve done nothing with your kids & it doesn’t make you a tit mum .. but she can find the time to get a tattoo.
She used to be funnier & happy but social media has done her no favours.. she comes across as angry & bitter & nasty now a days. Spend some time with your kids & stop bitching about Steve & men in general

Reactions: 4
It’s ok if you’ve done nothing with your kids & it doesn’t make you a tit mum .. but she can find the time to get a tattoo.
She used to be funnier & happy but social media has done her no favours.. she comes across as angry & bitter & nasty now a days. Spend some time with your kids & stop bitching about Steve & men in general
Yes!!

Tattoos takes hours. Yet she has NO time to clean her house or spend time with her kids. bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That tattoo is horrific. That's not going to look any better when she is 80. It's awful

Reactions: 5
That tattoo is horrific. That's not going to look any better when she is 80. It's awful
despite her supposed needle-related "trauma" that she conveniently forgets each time she gets a tattoo, she seems to be intent on covering every part of her skin with tattoos - but they don't go to the get her, or flow into each other. it's just a mess of dots and shapes to fill the gaps. if i were her tattooist, I'd be pissed that she insists on taggining him in every single photo - he certainly doesn't have any photos of her tattoos on his grid, as examples of his work, so obviously isn't particularly proud of the designs - that, or he doesn't want his work associated with the grubby skank! entirely understandable that he doesn't want to tarnish his business and reputation by association. 🤷🏻‍♂️

she claims he is a "friend", but he is yet another person she decided that she had developed an "unhealthy attachment" to, the usual "i can't live without him in my life" spiel, when in reality, she's using the label of "friendship" to ensure he will fit in appointments as she demands. classic manipulation tactics, so she can make sure he has appointments free during the school holidays, to justify her disappearing for hours and ignoring her kids. there is no reason she couldn't have tattoos done outside of the two weeks her kids have off school - but her priority is ensuring she is as far away from them as possible. 😔

also, i absolutely guarantee that one day, she will appear in her stories with a "totally spontaneous" facial tattoo - likely a small one, but planned specifically to highlight her supposed "impulsivity" and "ADHD". in the same way that she "impulsively" had her hair dyed or cut short or had her lip pierced etc, she is going to take it one step further and get her face inked, thinking it makes her appear "wild" and dreaming of all the attention it will get her, plus the rants she can have about people who make judgements abott others based on tattoos. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I just feel for the guy who has to sit that close to her for hours smelly bleep

He will catch her worms, crabs, shits etc..oh and it must have been nice for him for her to have turned around and screamed at him. Rude cow. She really does have a high opinio of herself.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Yep she finds time to go to BRIGHTON for her tattoos, spends lord only knows how much on them yet can't or won't spend time with her boys, slags them and Steve off and tries to get free stuff, yep it's all about laura duck everyone else, if I was Steve I'd do a runner with the kids next time she fucks off to Brighton, that would wipe the smirk from her face

The tattoos are horrific. She claims to have “found herself” but reality she has just found herself in an existential crisis. The woman is a mess. And I can’t stand her podcast buddy Victoria either. The way they speak about their healthy and well kids is disgusting. They don’t know how lucky they are

Reactions: 9
The tattoos are horrific. She claims to have “found herself” but reality she has just found herself in an existential crisis. The woman is a mess. And I can’t stand her podcast buddy Victoria either. The way they speak about their healthy and well kids is disgusting. They don’t know how lucky they are
They are both horrible, withered old hags. Selfish to the core

it's all about laura duck everyone else, if I was Steve I'd do a runner with the kids next time she fucks off to Brighton, that would wipe the smirk from her face
She'd use it for more fml content, but doubt she'd care. Would probably insinuate Steve has stolen her children, whilst still being a dirty minging c*nt

Reactions: 2
The bleeping state of that carpet. She should have ripped the lounge one out the same time she did the stairs. duck me.

Reactions: 3
Beginning.....?

Also aside from the tit on her crack den carpet. Why on earth would you chose to paint your furniture that colour of green contrasted with the red inside 🤢
My ex had a bunch of furniture I'm those colours, he was a heavy drug user, he loved those colours. Used to give me a migraine.

She has taken on so much of Victoria...she's trying to design her home the same, however, IMO Victoria's home is quite stylish (not to mention cleaner) she cannot emulate that from a green wall I'm afraid. The tattoo bloke looked distinctly unimpressed 🤣 and rightly so. 👍

that new reel she's filmed wearing that hideous patent plastic catsuit - yeah sure, Laura, just a wild "coincidenve" that she ordered one with a fake plastic penis hanging off the front. she absolutely definitely did not very specifically order that catsuit just touse it to film a reel. total accident, totally unplanned. okay Laura. 👌🏻 she's so desperate for attention, it's embarrassing. 🙄

that new reel she's filmed wearing that hideous patent plastic catsuit - yeah sure, Laura, just a wild "coincidenve" that she ordered one with a fake plastic penis hanging off the front. she absolutely definitely did not very specifically order that catsuit just touse it to film a reel. total accident, totally unplanned. okay Laura.  she's so desperate for attention, it's embarrassing. 
Wow, she really has nothing left! This is all she can come up with? Dragging out old crap that got her some attention ages ago! Boring. Like her dragging that old video of her husband, drunk, again, but funny how that had had more engagement than any of her more recent tit, boring, repetitive "yawntent".

Mind you, it seems she likes the content we give her on here, she really loved the "crack den" material. Perhaps we should give her some more, to help her, seeing as she can't do it herself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.