Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I think she has borderline personality disorder. She constantly lies and makes things up for dramatic context. I really think she is unstable and generally unwell and needs a lot of support. Steve is her carer and her health has impacted on him.
I used to really like Laura’s.

Reactions: 1
Yes I think she has borderline personality disorder. She constantly lies and makes things up for dramatic context. I really think she is unstable and generally unwell and needs a lot of support. Steve is her carer and her health has impacted on him.
she definitely has certain traits of BPD, but - as has been speculated recently - her behaviours fit far more with a diagnosis of histronic personality disorder. she definitely has the attachment issues and intense love you/hate you relationships with whomever is her latest obsession, but the supposedly "impulsive" behaviour she has recently been making a huge deal out of, although a symptom of BPD, is all faked and exaggerated in her desperation to get herself diagnosed with ADHD. HPD describes her perfectly though - the provocative and sexually inappropriate behaviour, indecent exposure etc, her desperate need to attention and total inability to cope with not being centre of attention, her inability to feel emotions of shame or guilt, being incredibly her egotism and self-centredness, the way she uses ehr physical appearance - the ever-increasingnnumber of tattoos and piercings, getting her hair cut dramatically short and then randomly shaving half her head etc, her total inability to cope with criticism and the way she exaggerates and embellishes and fabricates dramatic stories, especially stories about her health - again, for attention - and manipulative behaviour, including threats of suicide to try and control other people - she recently shared that she gave her son's school teacher her phone number and told her she "couldn't live without her" pressuring her to keep in contact with unspoken implications. the term histrionic means "dramatic and theatrical" which perfectly describes Laura. her whole life is a performance in a desperate attempt for attention. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 2
she definitely has certain traits of BPD, but - as has been speculated recently - her behaviours fit far more with a diagnosis of histronic personality disorder. she definitely has the attachment issues and intense love you/hate you relationships with whomever is her latest obsession, but the supposedly "impulsive" behaviour she has recently been making a huge deal out of, although a symptom of BPD, is all faked and exaggerated in her desperation to get herself diagnosed with ADHD. HPD describes her perfectly though - the provocative and sexually inappropriate behaviour, indecent exposure etc, her desperate need to attention and total inability to cope with not being centre of attention, her inability to feel emotions of shame or guilt, being incredibly her egotism and self-centredness, the way she uses ehr physical appearance - the ever-increasingnnumber of tattoos and piercings, getting her hair cut dramatically short and then randomly shaving half her head etc, her total inability to cope with criticism and the way she exaggerates and embellishes and fabricates dramatic stories, especially stories about her health - again, for attention - and manipulative behaviour, including threats of suicide to try and control other people - she recently shared that she gave her son's school teacher her phone number and told her she "couldn't live without her" pressuring her to keep in contact with unspoken implications. the term histrionic means "dramatic and theatrical" which perfectly describes Laura. her whole life is a performance in a desperate attempt for attention. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Definitely HPD! I stand by this, she hits all markers for it!

Symptoms-Of-Histrionic-Personality-Disorder.jpg

She is also addicted to SM, another trait

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wake up, I check insta, I see Laura rolling around on the dining room table in grotty undies and then moaning that her thumb and lips sting because she has been handling chillies, chillies are hot Laura, it's common knowledge, it is not interesting

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I wake up, I check insta, I see Laura rolling around on the dining room table in grotty undies and then moaning that her thumb and lips sting because she has been handling chillies, chillies are hot Laura, it's common knowledge, it is not interesting
Wow, how dull and boring. How is this content? She really is clutching at straws. Also that bloody awful orange shirt. She claims not to be doing fashion stuff, but she sure is trying. Id not wear that stuff, oh and 13 stone?? Seriously? Why take the mick out of a women who is clearly a model, paid to model underwear, of course those women, don't just exist in society and are not real or representative of the norm! Kdil obviously doesn't understand. Plus that was so boring. Why can't she think of anything new? Probably as she has the intelligence of a fruit fly on a good day!

Why is she borderline bragging about throwing litter in the floor of her car? She’s such a woman!

Reactions: 3
And there she is again going on about blocking trolls. Or basically anyone who disagrees with her. Sad duck.

Reactions: 6
And there she is again going on about blocking trolls. Or basically anyone who disagrees with her. Sad duck.
So, so HPD! Not taking responsibility for upsetting someone, this is exactly what they do! Saying that people's triggers are their own responsibility. She soooooooo meant it when she said she wasn't a size 18, as in "I'm not that fat"!!! She is such a liar!

Reactions: 3
But she's not sizeist or anything because her gawjus (not) clothing range goes up to a size 24! (Size 26 here and proud of it)

So, so HPD! Not taking responsibility for upsetting someone, this is exactly what they do! Saying that people's triggers are their own responsibility. She soooooooo meant it when she said she wasn't a size 18, as in "I'm not that fat"!!! She is such a liar!
i noticed that! she has previously made a huge deal about how clothing sizes are meaningless, just totally arbitrary numbers and don't define her etc etc, yet simultaneously makes a point of reminding people she is a size 14 - and absolutely, definitely not a size 18. it's incredibly obvious that she is uncomfortable in her body and with her weight etc, hence why she body shames other women who are slimmer/prettier than her. it's pure jealousy. she thinks she is doing a great job at concealing her envy by labelling her reels as "comedy" and deeming herself a "female comedian" - obvs feeling the need to clarify her gender, in case people mistake her for a man 🙄 - but ridiculing other women is not funny. especially when she uses the #womensupportingwomen mantra as it suits her, to whinge about the "trolls" who critises or disagrees with her, as she's a woman thus, by default, deserves support and respect from all other women - including those she mocks, verbally abuses and doxxes. 👌🏻

Reactions: 6
i noticed that! she has previously made a huge deal about how clothing sizes are meaningless, just totally arbitrary numbers and don't define her etc etc, yet simultaneously makes a point of reminding people she is a size 14 - and absolutely, definitely not a size 18. it's incredibly obvious that she is uncomfortable in her body and with her weight etc, hence why she body shames other women who are slimmer/prettier than her. it's pure jealousy. she thinks she is doing a great job at concealing her envy by labelling her reels as "comedy" and deeming herself a "female comedian" - obvs feeling the need to clarify her gender, in case people mistake her for a man 🙄 - but ridiculing other women is not funny. especially when she uses the #womensupportingwomen mantra as it suits her, to whinge about the "trolls" who critises or disagrees with her, as she's a woman thus, by default, deserves support and respect from all other women - including those she mocks, verbally abuses and doxxes. 👌🏻
She is totally uncomfortable with her weight, but yet she stuffs her face with unhealthy food. But is happy to mock slimmer, healthier women, whom let's face it obviously make a living out the way they look..she doesn't seem to understand that. Of course those women don't exist in the real world, they are not the norm, on the median scale they are a definite bell curve! But she continues to mock them. If it was my job to model underwear, of course I'd watch what I ate and exercised appropriately! But it's not my job and I look nowhere near like those women, I also don't hate them that much that I witch about them and make stupid videos to shame them. She goes on about women supporting women, but she is such a hypocrite, those poor girls/women she takes the mick out of don't deserve to be embarrassed like that. They are just trying to make a living like we all are, using what they have at their disposal to do it and if it's their body that they use to do that, then good on them!!!

also, as women's clothes sizes are so arbitrary and differ dramatically depending on brand/style etc etc, how can Laura state definitively that her "actual size" is a size 16? based on what?! the whole issue with women's clothes sizes is that they are totally determined by the brand/shop, and not based on measurements in the way men's clothes sizes are determined by inches etc. she has stated that she sometimes wears a size 14, sometimes a 16 and that hideous blouse is a size 18 - thus her "actual size" in that specific new look blouse is a size 18. she hasn't "sized up", in exactlt that same way that when she buys a size 14, she hasn't "sized down". she has simply bought clothes that fit her.

as she is so fiercely against the variation in women's clothes sizes, i'm interested to know how she is comfortable with her range of love and unique dresses being labelled as size 12/14/16 etc? like sure, the website shares the measurements of each specific size, so it's easier to select the size that will fit properly, but who is she to determine the bust/hip/waist measurements of a UK size 16 etc? it may be that people who want to buy one of her vile dresses would class a 14 as their "actual" size, yet - according to the measurements of that specific brand, which are wildly different from the measurements if a size 14 in other brands, with some bigger and some smaller - they have to "size up" or "size down", or simply buy the dress that actually fits them because size is just a number. but ofc, Laura is never wrong, so the measurements of her range of dresses are accurate and correct, despite there being no guidelines as to what constitutes a certain size. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 4
also, as women's clothes sizes are so arbitrary and differ dramatically depending on brand/style etc etc, how can Laura state definitively that her "actual size" is a size 16? based on what?! the whole issue with women's clothes sizes is that they are totally determined by the brand/shop, and not based on measurements in the way men's clothes sizes are determined by inches etc. she has stated that she sometimes wears a size 14, sometimes a 16 and that hideous blouse is a size 18 - thus her "actual size" in that specific new look blouse is a size 18. she hasn't "sized up", in exactlt that same way that when she buys a size 14, she hasn't "sized down". she has simply bought clothes that fit her.

as she is so fiercely against the variation in women's clothes sizes, i'm interested to know how she is comfortable with her range of love and unique dresses being labelled as size 12/14/16 etc? like sure, the website shares the measurements of each specific size, so it's easier to select the size that will fit properly, but who is she to determine the bust/hip/waist measurements of a UK size 16 etc? it may be that people who want to buy one of her vile dresses would class a 14 as their "actual" size, yet - according to the measurements of that specific brand, which are wildly different from the measurements if a size 14 in other brands, with some bigger and some smaller - they have to "size up" or "size down", or simply buy the dress that actually fits them because size is just a number. but ofc, Laura is never wrong, so the measurements of her range of dresses are accurate and correct, despite there being no guidelines as to what constitutes a certain size. 🤷🏻‍♂️
She is just fiercely against anyone who disagrees with her. She said about trolls and healthy debate, I bet she's never had a decent debate about anything to do with important world/local/environment/government/politics/economics/women's rights/mental health in her life, she isn't capable and she knows it. As I said before platform's like Instagram and tiktok are asynchronous, allowing her to sprout unfounded rubbish and not allow anyone to challenge her as they just get blocked and doxxed

Reactions: 4
tbh, i was fairly relieved that her making a huge deal out of chilies stinging her hands/face/eyes etc ended up with her having a bath and talking about splashing milk in her eyes, as opposed to wear i assumed it was going to end up - with her fabricating stories about she getting undressed to get in the bath and *accidentally* ended up with chili in her bum/genitals and talking about her burning minge etc etc, so i feel we had a lucky escape. 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
tbh, i was fairly relieved that her making a huge deal out of chilies stinging her hands/face/eyes etc ended up with her having a bath and talking about splashing milk in her eyes, as opposed to wear i assumed it was going to end up - with her fabricating stories about she getting undressed to get in the bath and *accidentally* ended up with chili in her bum/genitals and talking about her burning minge etc etc, so i feel we had a lucky escape. 🤢🤢
I was thinking the same, I honestly thought she was going to say she got chilli on her stinky minge. Was surprised she didn't!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.