Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking the same, I honestly thought she was going to say she got chilli on her stinky minge. Was surprised she didn't!
I don’t know why I know this but I’m pretty sure she’s done that storyline before a few years ago. If I can be bothered I might go scrolling on her page. Luckily I report every gross pic of her and they get covered when you do so I won’t be scarred for life looking at them 😂

Reactions: 2
her blatant misandry is getting worse and worse! just read the story she shared about the tRaUmA around having her bloods taken, and she specifically specifies that the only way she gets thru it is due to the "incredible women" who are so supportive and patient with her during the process. surely the term nurses/healthcare professionals or similar would suffice?! it's like each time she announces that she has decided to re-start therapy and shops around for a new private therapist to manipulate into diagnosing her without whichever diagnosis she is currently fixated on attaching to herself, she always makes such a huge deal of the fact that she will seeing a female therapist, and obvs the #femalecomedian hashtag she now attaches to all her awful reels. why is she so obsessively focused on gender? and her tattooist is a man, right? yet she doesn't feel the need to clarify each time she goes to get inked that she's off to the studio of male tattooist! it's genuinely bizarre. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 7
As a relative newby what does doxxed mean?
When someone sends a nasty message or comments on their page they then post their name and insta handle to their followers saying how horrible they are knowing full well the sheep with go and ‘troll’ that person. Ptwm actually did it to a girl when she asked for recommendations of ppl to follow and someone said Laura and this girl said no thanks she’s not my cup of tea and ptwm doxxed her for being nasty (that’s literally all she said that she wasn’t her cup of tea) and the sheep made her life hell so Laura stands need to talk about trolling

Reactions: 3
She's got fruitflies again. That usually means rotting fruit/veg somewhere. But then not even surprised tbh. :sick:

Reactions: 4
A few observations over the last few weeks. Firstly. I really really like Victoria Eames and I feel like she should be embarrassed to be friends with KDIL. I've been listening to the No Holes Barred Pod for ages. I feel like KDIL is creepily obsessed with Vic. In one episode Vic talked about her biggest celebrity crush being Adam Driver I think is his name. Like. Victoria absolutely loves him. I'm pretty sure KDIL said in that episode that he wasn't her type. Then the other day she included him in her series of cringey pictures of 'sexy' men on her stories where she thinks she's doing all her followers a favour. He isn't Aaaaanything like any of the other men she seems to like. Also. It's absolutely laughable to think ANYONE actually told her that these men look like Steve. Come onnnnnn!! Also. An observation about her new eyebrows and lashes. Seems funny that she's just had HD brows after categorically saying as much as she loves tattoos she'd never get her brows done! And she can pull the other one about eye cream. Who the hell buys eye cream from Amazon?? It was obviously something in the eyelash stuff that she's reacted to and she's being dishonest because she's already named the place she had it done. She's weird and fake

Reactions: 1
I also love Eames, and I totally agree with you about Laura becoming a Single White Female. Victoria Eames has beautiful style, her house is gorgeous and she is really artistic. KDIL has attempted to model her new bedroom using her bezzie's style tips but it's woefully poor due to her furniture/carpet/everything in the room not matching the new style she's trying to emulate. Even the little mannerisms are the same now as Victoria's. It's quite sad really, she'd be better off finding her own style... though, probably impossible! #Celeste Barber

I'm sorry but I smell bullshit on her story about her swollen eyes/allergic reaction. Firstly it was because she is soooooo crazy that she never listens to instructions and so she put Amazon eye cream on her eyes the same day she got the lashes done. I don't think that is a thing is it? That you can't put stuff like eye cream near your eyes after a lash lift, what difference would it make?

Then it was that she sprayed Deep bleeping Heat in the air to get rid of fruit flies? Firstly, if you have fruit flies in your kitchen at this time of year, you need to clean your kitchen. We get the odd one or two in the summer if it is warm and we haven't changed the bin but not enough to warrant any sort of pest control measures, and I would say I'm a bit of a slattern so God knows what is happening in her kitchen. But secondly Deep Heat spray? Into the air? In her kitchen? And so much of it that it may have caused her eyes to swell up?

Both of these stories are laughably weak.

Surely the overwhelmingly most likely story here is the beautician didn't do a patch test or maybe she did and she still had an allergic reaction, but she didn't want to drop the beautician in it or make herself look a mug because she publicly tagged her to thousands of followers saying how brilliant she is.

Reactions: 6
I’m blocked on insta so can only see her posts on fb and TikTok. I saw the deep heat spraying on fb but now She’s just done a tiktok saying she got c*m in her eyes? She’s so vile

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I’m blocked on insta so can only see her posts on fb and TikTok. I saw the deep heat spraying on fb but now She’s just done a tiktok saying she got c*m in her eyes? She’s so vile
yep, she's shared that on IG - a caption stating that the swelling is due to her slopping a random eye cream she bought from amazon across her face immediately following a lash lift, along with the usual crass speil about how it's the result of getting cum in her eyes. she's gross. and guaranteed that she'll be blaming her idiocy on her supposed "inattentiveness" in an attempt her ADHD symptoms, because she "isn't very good at listening" due to being unable to focus etc. as if she didn't purposefully decide to try a new eye cream immediately following her appointment and simultaneously spray deep heat in her eyes in a desperate attempt to cause a reaction for sympathy, attention and content. her fabricated stories and the way she purposefully manufacturers drama for content is so obvious. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Is that seriously all she has to post about, the fact that she had her lashes done and had swollen eyes? Dull and boring, yawn, who cares. BORING! Anyway, how has she had time to get her lashes done, seeing as she goes on about never having time, always being tired! Why can't she post useful stuff, as what she does post is about as funny as watching paint dry. It's just dull, dry, dross. #femalecomedian my arse

As a relative newby what does doxxed mean?
Laura doesn't understand trolling and likes to dox people, even though it could lead to her being prosecuted for a criminal offence under several different laws. So things like data protection laws, harassment laws, putting the person she has doxed in potential danger, by revealing information about them. I think she doxed someone recently and claimed that the person disappeared, it was more likely that she blocked the person and made that up. As she claims to block any negative comments as soon as they appear, so not really giving actual trolls a chance to troll her (not that they would, as she just isn't that special or interesting enough to bother with).

Last edited:
genuinely wouldn't surprise me if that whole story about eye cream from amazon was totally fabricated, and she rubbed chili in her eyes last night, knowing damn well it would make her eyes swell up so she could take photos and use them for content this morning. she was probably inspired by her swollen chili fingers and whatever other bullshit she was whining about yesterday, and realised she could create even more content and get herself more attention and sympathy if she purposefully fucked up her own eyes. 🤦🏻‍♀️

genuinely wouldn't surprise me if that whole story about eye cream from amazon was totally fabricated, and she rubbed chili in her eyes last night, knowing damn well it would make her eyes swell up so she could take photos and use them for content this morning. she was probably inspired by her swollen chili fingers and whatever other bullshit she was whining about yesterday, and realised she could create even more content and get herself more attention and sympathy if she purposefully fucked up her own eyes. 🤦🏻‍♀️
She will have been over the moon, to have had an injury/ailment, as someone with suspected HPD this is like Xmas for her! All the sympathy and attention she can potentially get from this and yes she probably made it worse, to get attention! Like the blood taking thing, she'll be able to use that one for years and years, plenty of material there to keep her at the centre of attention. Take the mick out of people with genuine PTSD, who actually suffer the whole time and not be able to pick and choose when it affects them, just like she does. She makes it seem so trivial and devalues the actual impact it does have on genuine people.

I literally feel absolutely sick watching that latest post! They are both a pair of absolute dirty mingers!

Reactions: 6
I think we all agree she is vile, the latest reel with her and Steve proves it, I used to feel sorry for him but no more, he willingly goes along with everything she wants, he's OK for her to post this sort of content with no thought for those two little boys who will inevitably see her content at some point and unfortunately who will inevitably get bullied, she is completely selfish, unhinged and deluded if she thinks she's a comedian

I think about how her and Celeste Barber started on quite a similar trajectory (even though she totally copied Celeste), and how low Laura is now sinking while Celeste remains so classy and went on to raise thousands and thousands for victims of the Australian Bush fires, and is going to have a show on Netflix.

That latest reel with Steve on the toilet is just disgusting. My own husband and I are firmly in the 'comfortable with each other' territory and always have been, fart in front of each other all the time, he saw everything when I was giving birth etc but we have never ever been in the same room while one of us is going for a tit. Because it's not really necessary for starters. And the way he stood up with nothing on his bottom half and she pixilated it out. Their poor, poor children, they are not thinking of them at all are they?

I’ve been with my husband for 20 years and would never take a dump in front of him , or the other way around! Somethings are private 💩💩

Reactions: 5
I can't bear to go look, but there's literally no 💩 she won't put out there in public is there, what the fck is she thinking ? 🙄

I’ve been with my husband for 20 years and would never take a dump in front of him , or the other way around! Somethings are private 💩💩
exactly this. been with my boyfriend for seventeen years, and i have never once taken a 💩 in front of him, nor has he taken a 💩 in front of me. it's not representative of rEaL women, and it certainly isn't #comedy - it's just totally crude and unnecessary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.