Knee deep in life #4 Knee Deep in Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1445102Just had a gallery clear out from my phone and found this that I'd screenshot for here.šŸ¤®
Itā€™s disgusting her actual hairy lips are there for all to see. I put this pic up alongside the models pic on the last thread for comparison and even the model is more covered up!!!! How does anyone think thatā€™s ok?? Thank god she hasnā€™t got daughters although her sons will suffer enough!! šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 5
She says her book continues to be a best seller, 2 questions "how and why"??? I listened to a sample on audible and its just her swearing over and over!

Reactions: 5
Itā€™s disgusting her actual hairy lips are there for all to see. I put this pic up alongside the models pic on the last thread for comparison and even the model is more covered up!!!! How does anyone think thatā€™s ok?? Thank god she hasnā€™t got daughters although her sons will suffer enough!! šŸ¤¬
totally justified in Laura's mind - she's simply representing "rEaL women" - sharing photos of her hairy lips and stubbly pubes. šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

sure, shaving is a personal choice - the difference is that people don't generally take close up photos of their crotch and share them all over the internet. such bizarre and crude behaviour isn't representative of anything except Laura's own lack of principles and deteriorating mental state.

Reactions: 8
ā€œJust be youā€So why act like a complete c**t. No one, but no one dresses like that and rolls around their house, and no one rolls in dog tit. Itā€™s not real and itā€™s not relatable. Itā€™s not even remotely funny.

Reactions: 13
I'm a real woman and I confirm I do not walk down the street half naked in grubby underwear with my vag on show!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm a real woman and I confirm I do not walk down the street half naked in grubby underwear with my vag on show!
i'm a real woman, and i can confirm that i do not roll around the garden wearing only my underwear and get covered in dog tit.

nor do i tit myself when the weather is hot, and then immediately rush to my stories to proudly announce it on IG. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¢

Reactions: 11
I'm a real woman and confirm, that I do not take the mick out of professional models doing their jobs, out of jealousy and for getting as many likes or cringe worthy comments on SM. I can also confirm that as a real woman, I have a "real" job, which I have worked very hard at and have been very successful at. Not felt the need to neglect my family, for the validation of total strangers, who ultimately don't give a tit about her...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Dog pissing up her leg.. Todays "things that didn't happen in the life of Laura" highlight. Not a day goes by without something. Why would a dog even do that?! Ive never seen a dog just randomly piss up someones leg ffs

Reactions: 9
Dog pissing up her leg.. Todays "things that didn't happen in the life of Laura" highlight. Not a day goes by without something. Why would a dog even do that?! Ive never seen a dog just randomly piss up someones leg ffs
"you couldn't make it up!" - i mean, you absolutely could Laura. and you definitely did. it definitely didn't happen. but the only reason a random dog would race over and piss on her is because she smells so awful, the dog tan over, took on esnigg of her and - thinkng he could smell another dog's scent - decided her needed to mark his territory. and that's absolutely nothing to be proud of, Laura. šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

also, the way she resents the fact Steve is unwell, so she's having to take responsibility for looking after the kids and walking the dog. the sheer audacity of the man! how DARE he get sick and inconvenience Laura!

Reactions: 10
"you couldn't make it up!" - i mean, you absolutely could Laura. and you definitely did. it definitely didn't happen. but the only reason a random dog would race over and piss on her is because she smells so awful, the dog tan over, took on esnigg of her and - thinkng he could smell another dog's scent - decided her needed to mark his territory. and that's absolutely nothing to be proud of, Laura. šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

also, the way she resents the fact Steve is unwell, so she's having to take responsibility for looking after the kids and walking the dog. the sheer audacity of the man! how DARE he get sick and inconvenience Laura!
I was thinking that. She parades him on the grid when heā€™s had a ā€˜break downā€™ for clout but be unwell and she has to deal with the dogs/kids oh no he canā€™t be ill so she eyerolls him!!! Could you imagine if he told her to duck off when she was supposedly ill??? The hypocrisy is unreal sheā€™s such a nasty vile witch

I'm a real woman and i can confirm that when I had new blinds fitted in my bedroom I didn't leave my sex toys on my bed in full view of the fitters

• Haha
I think she comes on here & reads & I think she is actually making up stories on purpose now to piss people off as itā€™s so obviously fake!! Iā€™m a real woman & also not a smelly compulsive liar. Also just let Steve be poorly in peace instead of guilt tripping.

Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s either a compulsive liar or sheā€™s got a fetish about urine and faeces.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I'm a real women, and i can confirm that if I have kids, I will do everything I possibly can to protect them and keep them safe. I will never purposefully set my children up to be horrendously bullied or risk mentally scarring and damaging them for life, yet take no responsibility for doing so, justifying my neglectful behaviour on the excuse that "real women have no shame and don't ever need to feel guilt". šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So an old school friend is reading the new book and apparently Laura talks about letting go of a significant friendship after her latest breakdown. @Sunshine&Ra1nbows is it you?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.