Knee deep in life #4 Knee Deep in Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone send her some new undies? Nothing flash just something decent that doesnt get eaten by her vag?!!! If she insists on getting half naked in public then at least wear some decent knickers!
She's being real don't you know!!! I mean don't we all wear grubby knickers and bras but pretend we really wear matching sets? God she makes my blood boil, yes we all have our little foibles, yes we put on a front/face if we want to but not many of us smell sour or smell like tuna or talk about our hairy holes or display our sex toys or slag off our kids/husband, and I'm pretty sure the majority of us clean our teeth every day and have a wash oh and while I'm on one I'm going to confess something......I like men, I think they are ok, I don't blame them for everything, I am a feminist but not to a militant level, Laura's problem is that she is a lazy cow and has used her mental health as an excuse, her boys will be traumatised by her behaviour and will probably either need therapy, rebel or get out as soon as they can

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve reported that latest video. I’ve seen her gusset more than anyone else on earth. It’s bleeping gross

Reactions: 7
I’ve reported that latest video. I’ve seen her gusset more than anyone else on earth. It’s bleeping gross
Do you report as nudity? Went to report her crossing the road in her undies but none of the options seem to be “public indecency”

Reactions: 4
Well she’s already shadowbanned so hopefully she’ll lose her account if she gets reported enough. Shes got no place on insta or any social media in fact. Like a lot have said if she was a bloke she’d be branded a pervert and be on some sort of register by now

Reactions: 18
Well she’s already shadowbanned so hopefully she’ll lose her account if she gets reported enough. Shes got no place on insta or any social media in fact. Like a lot have said if she was a bloke she’d be branded a pervert and be on some sort of register by now
Yes, double standards writ large for this weapons grade melt.

Reactions: 3
She makes me feel physically sick. I feel very sorry for her children, and the dogs too!

Reactions: 5
Just keep reporting. The more reports insta have, the more likely they will look properly at an account

Reactions: 6
Do you report as nudity? Went to report her crossing the road in her undies but none of the options seem to be “public indecency”
lets face its only a matter of time before she’s actually out in a public place with the tits out. All in the name of content of course - and don’t dare judge 🙄

Reactions: 6
lets face its only a matter of time before she’s actually out in a public place with the tits out. All in the name of content of course - and don’t dare judge 🙄
she's just representing rEaL women everywhere! 🤦🏻‍♀️

i predict she will decide to get her nipples pierced, and that will justify her flashing her tits on SM - which will quickly devolve into her walking around in public areas with her tits out. we've witnessed the downward spiral from her filming reels in her grubby underwear inside her house, in her garden, in more quiet public spaces like the woods and the alleyway behind her house - but now she's reached a level of confidence where she's walking down the road in her underwear. the next step will absolutely be her getting her tits out in public. and don't judge, because she's just taking a stand against gender equality on behalf of rEaL women everywhere! men are allowed to show their nipples - so why shouldn't she?! 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 10
she's just representing rEaL women everywhere! 🤦🏻‍♀️

i predict she will decide to get her nipples pierced, and that will justify her flashing her tits on SM - which will quickly devolve into her walking around in public areas with her tits out. we've witnessed the downward spiral from her filming reels in her grubby underwear inside her house, in her garden, in more quiet public spaces like the woods and the alleyway behind her house - but now she's reached a level of confidence where she's walking down the road in her underwear. the next step will absolutely be her getting her tits out in public. and don't judge, because she's just taking a stand against gender equality on behalf of rEaL women everywhere! men are allowed to show their nipples - so why shouldn't she?! 😡
I was going to say “don’t give her any ideas” but she doesn’t read here… right?! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20220704-074836_Chrome.jpg
Just had a gallery clear out from my phone and found this that I'd screenshot for here.🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.