Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her friends can’t be very good tbf because if I was showing myself up to be as much of a repulsive, vile, filthy, unamusing, hypocritical embarrassment of a human being online as she does, then my friends and family would step in and be like ‘dude, wtf are you doing, you need to stop this right now, it’s not good!’
I would also do the same for my friends if they behaved the way she does.
They join in though don’t they. Victoria eames and that’s one who makes awful clothes. I bet she emotionally blackmails them to join in or ‘support’ her. Could you imagine the hissy fit she’d have if anyone tried to give her advice??? Even her so called therapist is only in it for the money as she clearly isn’t helping

Reactions: 3
They join in though don’t they. Victoria eames and that’s one who makes awful clothes. I bet she emotionally blackmails them to join in or ‘support’ her. Could you imagine the hissy fit she’d have if anyone tried to give her advice??? Even her so called therapist is only in it for the money as she clearly isn’t helping
I’ve never heard of or watched Victoria Eames or any of her other friends as I’ve only recently discovered Laura. If they’re as revolting as Laura though, then I don’t think I want to look them up! 😂.

Reactions: 1
I can't believe her very good friend psychologist who saved her life stands back and lets her friend act like this online. It's abhorrent.

Reactions: 6
I can't believe her very good friend psychologist who saved her life stands back and lets her friend act like this online. It's abhorrent.
definitely incredibly irresponsible. surely if she was truly a friend, she would have intervened by now, and would not be encouraging such vile, desperate behaviour. even if only for the sake of her kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve never heard of or watched Victoria Eames or any of her other friends as I’ve only recently discovered Laura. If they’re as revolting as Laura though, then I don’t think I want to look them up! 😂.
She's another bleeping desperado twit. Her hygiene seems much better than her mates however.

Reactions: 3
Good god this woman absolutely repulses me, I'm physically gagging. She's got the complexion of a leather boot left out in the sun. A leather boot that's been pissed in.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh how I laughed hysterically at the extremely funny dildo PT 2 story ...NOT. How sad and desperate to do that to builders 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Never mind her bedroom at the moment, it looks like her entire house has crack den vibes constantly! 🤮
Also, leaving the dildo out for the builders to find? Wtf? Why? Who even does that and thinks it’s funny.
Shes the saddest witch I’ve ever encountered online! 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I wonder would Laura find it funny if a man left a sex toy out where a female in a work capacity would find it? Or would she be up in arms.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I wonder would Laura find it funny if a man left a sex toy out where a female in a work capacity would find it? Or would she be up in arms.
She absolutely would be with her performative feminism.

It’s honestly disgusting the way she behaves. How is it funny to leave that out for someone who is just trying to do their job? duck sake. I dislike her.

Reactions: 10
Absolutely baffled by the contuation of the dildo non story. Who would pull out money, to buy a sex toy, to leave lying around for a builder to find? Not even remotely funny, but very bizarre behaviour. I think her therapist needs to start doing what she is paid to do. Rather than be a listening ear to a clearly unhinged woman offload. Then go back to her oddball life

tit ....I've just seen her PO box story and have had to throw the butter box with the dead rat away now 🐀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
tit ....I've just seen her PO box story and have had to throw the butter box with the dead rat away now 🐀
i wonder how she'd react if someone hid a giant sex toy in a butter box and sent it to her PO box. would that be a hilarious joke that she'd cackle about in her storiesn- or would the fact that she's a woman mean she found it distressing and creepy? 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Wow
i wonder how she'd react if someone hid a giant sex toy in a butter box and sent it to her PO box. would that be a hilarious joke that she'd cackle about in her storiesn- or would the fact that she's a woman mean she found it distressing and creepy? 🤷🏻‍♂️
It would have to be a very big butter box 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Long time lurker here, I used to think she was funny but no more, she actually depresses me with her moaning and droning and I feel sorry for her family, poor Steve

Oh how I laughed hysterically at the extremely funny dildo PT 2 story ...NOT. How sad and desperate to do that to builders 🙄🙄🙄
Just saw that on her story. Like thats something I might have found amusing when I was 13...not as a 38 year old mother of two! So cringey. She seemed disappointed the builders didn't really care or even mention it and just bagged it up like any other left item. They probably found it pathetic aswell. She just seems constantly desperate for attention in any way she can get it no matter how crass or desperate 😒

• Sick
Just saw that on her story. Like thats something I might have found amusing when I was 13...not as a 38 year old mother of two! So cringey. She seemed disappointed the builders didn't really care or even mention it and just bagged it up like any other left item. They probably found it pathetic aswell. She just seems constantly desperate for attention in any way she can get it no matter how crass or desperate 😒
I hope they wore gloves! Can you imagine finding that in her bedroom and wondering what yeast infections could be encrusted on it 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Once the camera stops rolling you can guarantee she’ll have asked for the dildo back, slipped off to the bathroom, locked the door, and gone to town on herself. No way she bought that big rubber Willy just for the laughs.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.