Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her wet wipe hubby has lost his sex drive. Who wouldn't married to that scruff

Reactions: 8
i wonder how she'd react if someone hid a giant sex toy in a butter box and sent it to her PO box. would that be a hilarious joke that she'd cackle about in her storiesn- or would the fact that she's a woman mean she found it distressing and creepy? 🤷🏻‍♂️
Don’t give her ideas for a story 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The way she goes off about him not picking his phone up. Then he says now you know his he feels when she doesn’t. She’s so self righteous I really don’t understand why people like her. She’s just opposite of a decent human being

Reactions: 3
He’s probably playing Sims on the PlayStation and having pretend sex with another character 😂 because he sure as hell ain’t getting any in real life

Reactions: 6
In another edition of things that never happened.. we have dancing & standing in dog sick

Reactions: 4
He’s probably playing Sims on the PlayStation and having pretend sex with another character 😂 because he sure as hell ain’t getting any in real life
Well she can't like poor Steve that much as she is always on about the sex toy she loves so much, personally I think she has pushed him to his mental health problems and her kids will not be far behind. It must be exhausting living with her

Reactions: 9
Wtf was that wuka pants ad all about?! Every ad she does sounds sarcastic, like she’s taking the piss out of the product. It’s also painful to watch. Seriously, whoever is in charge of marketing and choosing ‘influencers’ to promote the products of all the companies she does ads for needs sacking! Every time I see her promoting a product it’s makes my skin crawl and not to ever want to buy it.
I genuinely can’t understand what people find so appealing about a pig ugly, filthy, desperate nobody that makes a living from wobbling her grotty body about online and rolling about in dog tit.

Reactions: 14
imagine actually going out of your way to sit in dog tit specifically so you can take a photo of your ruined jeans and share it in your stories! so desperate for attention. presumably, that disgusting moment a while ago when she chose to roll through dog tit in her reel and stood up covered it in was such an engaging reel that she decided to do it again. just another made up story that didn't happen, and if it genuinely was an accident - which it wasn't - absolutely nobody needs to see a photo. she's utterly vile. 🤢🤢

Are the only ‘funny’ (I use that term loosely) things she can think of - dog tit, dildos and talking about her vagina?

Is she a 12 year old boy?

She’s almost 40 and these completely fabricated stories about tit and sex are meant to be funny? It’s pathetic and someone needs to step in.

I’m in my 30’s and own sex toys and a dog and have never managed to end up covered in dog tit or show a builder my sex toys. Funny that eh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She needs to stop sexualising men. Could you imagine a bloke going on like that about a young pop star? She’d be screaming predator from the roof tops!!!!

Reactions: 11
She needs to stop sexualising men. Could you imagine a bloke going on like that about a young pop star? She’d be screaming predator from the roof tops!!!!
It's called double standards and she certainly has them, I'm all for a bit of feminism but she just seems so bitter and twisted, full of anger and my opinion is that she is just plain nasty and plays on her 'mental health' problems

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Driving whilst filming ON YOUR PHONE AGAIN!!! She needs her license taking off her!!! bleeping boils my piss 🤬

Reactions: 10
Driving whilst filming ON YOUR PHONE AGAIN!!! She needs her license taking off her!!! bleeping boils my piss 🤬
Unbelievable! She really is a piece of tit! Hope she gets caught and gets in trouble with the police. Honestly don’t know how she could be any worse a role model to them two boys 🤯

Reactions: 3
Unbelievable! She really is a piece of tit! Hope she gets caught and gets in trouble with the police. Honestly don’t know how she could be any worse a role model to them two boys 🤯
I know and before anyone starts I know she’s on private property but it’s not like she’s stationary she’s filming whilst driving!!!! I’ve already uploaded a vid on here of the last time she did it and she was steering with one hand!! She’s despicable and needs reporting!!!!

Reactions: 5
had a dream last night that she was a chef. I said to her that her food was rank and that she was dirty so she spat on me lmao.
but it got me thinking about how tit her food must be and how unhygienic her kitchen probably is. each dish she makes probably has a side of fingernails, hair, dead skin, and spit. absolutely vile

• Sick
Why is she saying she can’t access bog standard health care
Imagine watching her being paid the shite money nurses are and then being Expected to be nice to her. There is simply not enough money in the world that would make working with the public worth it

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.