Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess her new name when she does

I’m going with Knee Deep In Minge 😂😂
or, or
Fist Deep In Minge 😰😰
I just vomited in my mouth 🤮

I can't believe someone has sex with it. There's absolutely nothing remotely sexy or attractive about her. In fact, they could send her to a sex addiction clinic and cure people just by the amount of turn off she'd evoke. I'd rather eat a live slug than go near her (and I don't eat meat 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m still absolutely creased over the “ you can put lipstick on a pig .. & it’s still a pig” comment lol.. proper tickled me this morning!!!

Reactions: 4
Sends her kid to school for wear a purple day without a purple.....he says it's the worst day of his life and she makes a joke of it. More interested in spouting about will Smith. Your the joke love.....your kid is far more important!

Reactions: 7
And contradicting herself multiple ways with the will smith incident as she’s so craves to be on the popular bandwagon. She says she dislikes the hate on social media and bullying yet makes a career out of skinny shaming women for their perfect bodies!! Also stealing her ideas off Celeste barber I don’t know how she dares open her disgusting gob!! She says ppl are waiting for her to make a mistake so they can ruin her life well every post on Instagram certainly ruins her boys lives and they won’t thank you for it

Reactions: 8
I don’t really comment too much on insta huns but I can’t help it with this creature. Her followers look exactly like I’d imagine them to look. Probably all flogging Herbalife whilst having their kids names and a world emoji in their Facebook bios 🤢
I haven’t seen her in months.The hair, the piercings and the minging tattoos. Did she walk into the shop and pick the first random pattern she came across? I don’t know if she’s trying to look edgy but it’s embarrassing. I also agree it won’t be long till she comes out. She’ll do a Schofield and post a load of tit about being true to herself and blah blah blah. God help any women that goes near her rancid vagina. And her husbands a bleep too

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And contradicting herself multiple ways with the will smith incident as she’s so craves to be on the popular bandwagon. She says she dislikes the hate on social media and bullying yet makes a career out of skinny shaming women for their perfect bodies!! Also stealing her ideas off Celeste barber I don’t know how she dares open her disgusting gob!! She says ppl are waiting for her to make a mistake so they can ruin her life well every post on Instagram certainly ruins her boys lives and they won’t thank you for it
I thought exactly this!!!!!

She said how can people make a meme out of something.

Isn't this what you're doing you disgusting faced rat.

Reactions: 10
Bizarrely, I've had similar thoughts that she is going to come out too. Was literally thinking this the last time I looked at this thread. It seems an inevitable part of her transformation...
I'm not sure to be honest. I don't claim that my gaydar is any good at all, but I just don't get that vibe from her, even now with her "being my true self" stuff.

Reactions: 5
She actually made me feel 🤢 this morning posting from bed, talking about teeth jam and onion ring armpits. I know close up is her thing, but my goodness - I don't even get that close to my husband first thing in the morning until we've had a wash and brushed teeth - ugh - it's not a vanity thing, it's a personal hygiene thing- why does she always look so greasy ?

Reactions: 14
Just watched her fewmin that people didn’t agree with her take on someone else’s take on Slapgate… she can’t possibly be wrong, she can’t hear the other opinions, she is right, it is misogyny…
In reality the answer is these are all opinions/theories and none of us (not even you Laura!) truly know the ins and outs of why Will Smith got slappy with it, or the mechanisms of his relationship. But people on social media can, and will, have opinions and express those opinions. And if you want to express an opinion you can sure as hell expect others to express theirs back at you.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How can a person who's been in therapy for a YEAR with a friggin PSYCHOLOGIST not know what racing, catastrophic thoughts during the night are or how to tackle them????????? What's she been paying for?

Sack your Psych - they're tit.

I’ve just stumbled across an account that’s equally annoying as her. It’s a girl who owns a swimwear range in oz (I think) and oh my she loves wearing a tiny bikini and thrusting her crotch towards the camera in a jokey fashion (even though it’s bleeping annoying) And that’s all it is and she wonders why she gets trolled? Is there any need for it? I mean Laura could do a great parody of her seeing as she loves to get her smelly vagina out but I really don’t think I could stomach it 🤢🤢

I’ve just stumbled across an account that’s equally annoying as her. It’s a girl who owns a swimwear range in oz (I think) and oh my she loves wearing a tiny bikini and thrusting her crotch towards the camera in a jokey fashion (even though it’s bleeping annoying) And that’s all it is and she wonders why she gets trolled? Is there any need for it? I mean Laura could do a great parody of her seeing as she loves to get her smelly vagina out but I really don’t think I could stomach it 🤢🤢
Omg who’s account is it?

Reactions: 1
Omg who’s account is it?
@Karinairby she’s a young curvy girl and her page is full of quotes from ‘trolls’ and her arse and vagina thrusting at the camera. God knows how she has over 1 million followers as her engagement is shockingly poor. I’m just sick of the attention seeking nowadays to massage peoples egos. It’s like they bait ppl on purpose and wait for the fallout to get hero worshipped 🙄

Reactions: 4
Why is that when this grotbag does an ad, which she’s obviously being paid for, she makes it sound like she’s taking the absolute piss out of the product!!! Why on earth do these companies even think she’s a good ambassador for their product in the first place 🤷‍♀️ She is awful.

Why is that when this grotbag does an ad, which she’s obviously being paid for, she makes it sound like she’s taking the absolute piss out of the product!!! Why on earth do these companies even think she’s a good ambassador for their product in the first place 🤷‍♀️ She is awful.
I just watched the razor ad.. surely someone who openly admits to not washing never mind shaving isn’t really the right person to be advertising your brand?!

I’ve lost count of the number of times I have wondered why a brand would want to be associated with a certain influencer.
Honestly it baffles me!

Reactions: 9
It just makes me avoid all products from them when they just give freebies to anyone especially someone who’s hygiene isn’t the best! It’s like her ‘bestie’ who makes the jumpsuits. So badly made and not flattering and her sweatshirts are just a copy of other peoples work I’d never put money in that ‘small business’ especially when she’s enabling Laura’s disgusting behaviour

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.