Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been diagnosed with Clinical depression, had a breakdown and attempted suicide..I let myself go completely and still struggle now with a lot of thing's. These insta huns roll out the depression card as a pass jail continue to AD. It's abhorrent that whilst genuinely mentally ill people are often suffering alone because like me they've shut the world out and feel like a huge burden they're seemingly cured after 5 bloody minutes! Never did I want to attract attention to my self, quite the opposite. Those posts she puts up are now out there forever. She can't ever shut them down for good. Her kids when they're older poor lads are in for a world of piss taking and ridicule. What started out as a tongue in cheek bit of fun has went seriously off into obscurity for likes and follows! This should be a case study for the future about the psychological damage of social media to the families of the likes of Laura and the attention seeking it brings to a lot of people it's cultivating or weeding out Narcissists at a alarming rate.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Omg I went & had a look. Wtf is she doing. Just why??? What purpose does she need to be naked?? Constantly congratulating herself on how far she’s come LOL .. sorry Laura .. in my opinion you are going down hill fast!! The whole dildo story that went on for 2-3 days was sad & desperate & unfunny. I really do hope she gets banned.

Reactions: 16
She only pays for therapy as the nhs wouldn’t tolerate her behaviour as she’s not helping herself and she couldn’t have that could she someone actually giving her advice what to do to get better 🙄. She’s literally just tit on her followers by gloating she pays for it. How about share info etc so her followers can access help easily? Oh no let’s just keep saying I pay for it arent I superior. She just fucks me off at every opportunity and I can’t get my head round why she’s not been banned yet by Instagram or her family stepping in!!

Reactions: 14
Her therapist must have got their degree from the back of a cereal box, because no normal sane person would encourage her behaviour!

Reactions: 18
I have been diagnosed with Clinical depression, had a breakdown and attempted suicide..I let myself go completely and still struggle now with a lot of thing's. These insta huns roll out the depression card as a pass jail continue to AD. It's abhorrent that whilst genuinely mentally ill people are often suffering alone because like me they've shut the world out and feel like a huge burden they're seemingly cured after 5 bloody minutes! Never did I want to attract attention to my self, quite the opposite. Those posts she puts up are now out there forever. She can't ever shut them down for good. Her kids when they're older poor lads are in for a world of piss taking and ridicule. What started out as a tongue in cheek bit of fun has went seriously off into obscurity for likes and follows! This should be a case study for the future about the psychological damage of social media to the families of the likes of Laura and the attention seeking it brings to a lot of people it's cultivating or weeding out Narcissists at a alarming rate.
So perfectly said 🙌🏼👏🏼 During my depression my phone was barely lifted, hate seeing it being used as some sort of trump card for these influencers. Social media has a lot to answer for! x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is there a wiki on this hoke? Why does she have ptsd etc? I’ve only come across her recently

Reactions: 1
I was so hoping she was referring to not doing the extreme close ups any more but alas no
I thought her everyday dirty face was bad enough. Now she’s put makeup on it!! Isn’t there a saying put makeup on a pig and it’s still a pig? Harsh but fair I feel! And I only say this because of the utter filth she shares that are part of a digital foot print that her boys will see forever

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A lot of what she does I’m genuinely fine with, it’s her thing. Post your nips and bits, do the extreme closeup, not bothered, you do you. But...

Be real.

Your dog did not accidentally get hold of the dildo. He didn’t. You know it and so do we. And if he did you were not quick enough to capture it as It happened. So it was filmed again.

You didn’t wee in your child’s welly either.

You talk a good talk, you’re funny and relatable, at least you were when you first went viral. That’s what drew people initially. And it’s great, talk, vent , have fun.

Just be real. And if you feel that being real and being yourself isn’t good enough then you need to step away for your own mental health.

Reactions: 14
You also didn't roll in a dog poo by accident did you?

A sentence i never thought I'd type.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I honestly thought she looked quite alright with her hair up and her makeup done. maybe I'm just happy to not see her usual state.

also, i can't explain why, but I have a feeling she's going to divorce Steve and run away with a woman. she just has that vibe about her

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I honestly thought she looked quite alright with her hair up and her makeup done. maybe I'm just happy to not see her usual state.

also, i can't explain why, but I have a feeling she's going to divorce Steve and run away with a woman. she just has that vibe about her
Bizarrely, I've had similar thoughts that she is going to come out too. Was literally thinking this the last time I looked at this thread. It seems an inevitable part of her transformation...

Reactions: 18
Bizarrely, I've had similar thoughts that she is going to come out too. Was literally thinking this the last time I looked at this thread. It seems an inevitable part of her transformation...
wouldn't surprise me if they both came out in the end

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I defo think he’s gay I’ve said it before but I’m also seeing her being gay now too

Reactions: 12
wouldn't surprise me if they both came out in the end
I defo think he’s gay I’ve said it before but I’m also seeing her being gay now too
Guess her new name when she does

I’m going with Knee Deep In Minge 😂😂
or, or
Fist Deep In Minge 😰😰

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.