Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Driving whilst recording on your phone Laura?? Slightly illegal stupid bint

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
OK so now she's just posted that she posted a cock pic on a mums group chat on whatsapp and that she couldn't delete it cuz they've seen it however in the picture the ticks are white aren't they supposed to be blue when a message has been read and u can still delete a pic for upto 4 hours absolute attention seeker..
I’ve heard this story very recently on tv - I think it was a female comedian, can’t put my finger on which show, but it would have been mainstream so she could well have seen it…

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I’ve heard this story very recently on tv - I think it was a female comedian, can’t put my finger on which show, but it would have been mainstream so she could well have seen it…
I think you might be right, it does sound familiar. I’m trying to think which comedian it could have been.

Reactions: 4
Why are Pranamat choosing such awful people to brand rep them? Acupressure mats are amazing, mine is just an Amazon one, but she just made a mockery of it 😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 5
What I cannot get my head around are the comments people leave after she posts a video..." you're hilarious " " just spat my coffee out laughing" etc etc etc, they are not remotely funny!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
“When your bathroom smells like arseholes & you vagina like dead tuna” … that’s enough of her for tonight I think !!! Vile.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
“When your bathroom smells like arseholes & you vagina like dead tuna” … that’s enough of her for tonight I think !!! Vile.
Reminded me of this song

(NSFW, because bugger radio edits):

"When your sock smell of angels / but you life smells of brie / don't marry her / duck me"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s all a bit pathetic. You’re a grown woman with kids who will soon see all this. Potentially ruining their (at the very least) social lives for a quick £ on the internet. It’s disgusting.

Reactions: 8
The absolute irony of her talking about children’s mental health in her latest Facebook post when she quite clearly does not give a tit how fucked up her kids are going to be as a result of her bizarre, attention seeking online behaviour. She is truly revolting.

Reactions: 17
And she gets her lip pierced 🤦🏼‍♀️ Honestly someone please step in and help her. Her therapist is obvs enabling her and just telling her what she wants to hear. It’s not normal behaviour and it’s on social media for everyone to see.

that piercing is bleeping horrendous. its probably just me, but I hate when people get a single piercing on one side of the lip. either get both sides done, or the middle.
plus, its on the opposite side to her nose ring. it just makes her look all wonky.

• Haha
that piercing is bleeping horrendous. its probably just me, but I hate when people get a single piercing on one side of the lip. either get both sides done, or the middle.
plus, its on the opposite side to her nose ring. it just makes her look all wonky.
I agree her piercing is horrendous BUT it's all about the symmetry for me. If you get everything pierced on the same side you'd be wonky. How many piercings do you have?

Reactions: 1
Whats with the long winded posts, her writing is terrible, she over exaggerates everything, its so cringe! I dont get how people think she's so relatable, do people have no respect for themselves anymore???

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.