Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't be surprised at all if The Knapps return to insta after this holiday having realised they miss it all so much.

It's too convenient that they've gone silent and are now hanging round with Yaz and Cash again.
It’s so exciting to see Yaz and Cash back in the spotlight lol! The slippery bastards lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
With Yas and Cash I see..... interesting. Who is the one on the left? She must be desperate for an Instagram circle jerk.....fair play for her remaining quiet so far!!!
I recognise her on the left! She looks like somebody who Adam h and Gary c met and buddied up with on one of their uk Disney cruises last year. I might be wrong….I watched it months ago, but she had a very similar look and dress sense which is what is making me think it could be her.

I recognise her on the left! She looks like somebody who Adam h and Gary c met and buddied up with on one of their uk Disney cruises last year. I might be wrong….I watched it months ago, but she had a very similar look and dress sense which is what is making me think it could be her.
Pretty sure this is who I meant
0C45ADAD-E414-4714-9226-81B637756CCD.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Pretty sure this is who I meant View attachment 1053384
Yes thats Robyn (watsonsdodisney) aka sewtiki.
interesting character tbh 🙄 desperate to be a Disney influencer i think and has been for years.

Reactions: 3
Ahhh I’m a bit behind lol
Nah I don’t think so 😂 I don’t think she really gets attention on here. I have “known” her from years back when she was on some of the Disney forums. if she ever gets a tattle page, I’m sure i could write a good wiki 😉

• Haha
Have we see anymore from the Knapp’s ? I’m assuming they really are sticking to the no insta.

weren’t they supposed to be meeting up with Sophie and Dave I assume those two haven’t bothered to go out there?!

Dullum still has the vlogs linked in his Insta bio.
but they don’t go anywhere do they? Haven’t they hidden their page?

its weird, but I kind of feel like some of the disney Vlogoing is running out of steam anyway.
There’s hardly anyone around who really is interesting on their vlogs, or does anything new or unique.
It feels so saturated with people all jumping on the bandwagon.

i know loads of people love dallimore just because he’s so chaotic, but he puts me on edge 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Nah I don’t think so 😂 I don’t think she really gets attention on here. I have “known” her from years back when she was on some of the Disney forums. if she ever gets a tattle page, I’m sure i could write a good wiki 😉
Is there a Wiki for the Knapps, how does it work as some threads follow have them and others don’t xx

Is there a Wiki for the Knapps, how does it work as some threads follow have them and others don’t xx
I’m not sure it is it even worth doing that sort of thing for some of these disney vloggers? They have small amount of followers and low numbers of pages,

for someone like Sophie and Dave with bigger followrs on insta a YouTube it’s probably more worthwhile.

Well they are in florida....
The best thing about that photo is how cold it clearly is given their attire 🤣 Before anybody says it yeh of course you’d rather be in a cold Florida than a cold UK but it’s still funny that they’re not getting that Florida sun and heat that they all harp on about.

• Haha
The best thing about that photo is how cold it clearly is given their attire 🤣 Before anybody says it yeh of course you’d rather be in a cold Florida than a cold UK but it’s still funny that they’re not getting that Florida sun and heat that they all harp on about.
im sure Adam hattan was complaining about how cold it is there. It’s very odd for it to be cold for such a prolonged period.

im sure the locals were making a big deal out of the frost the other day, disney were even covering up all their flowers with protective sheeting.

I’m sure normal service will return, and summer will be 110 degrees 😂

Reactions: 4
Krappily always bang on about how beautiful it is in Feb, which just isn’t always the case!

How on Earth will we live without the vlogs of Sian smiling smugly into the camera, willing herself to cry like a constipated Dobbie the House Elf?

I have to confess I do miss Disney Gove and Hancock 😂 they made snarking about them so easy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.