Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not even if in my library of watched stuff…. Something strange going on here…. What about Insta - I could definitely see that yesterday because I was taking the P out if her suck up messages to Adam H and being ignored …… maybe she has finally got the message…… no one likes you bugger off!!!

Lol dying at GaryC on his live (the missus is watching, not me!) saying he doesn’t know where the Knapps are but doesn’t really know Sian. Thought Sian made out they were all best buds?

Lol dying at GaryC on his live (the missus is watching, not me!) saying he doesn’t know where the Knapps are but doesn’t really know Sian. Thought Sian made out they were all best buds?
Oh my word, she’s on his live now! Hi Sian!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Unfortunately if you choose to put your whole life on you tube/Instagram there will always be people who are going to criticise you. If you don’t want the criticism don’t put yourself out there x

Reactions: 5
I think a few of these influencers begin to unravel when they discover they are being talked about on tattle.

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe the channel has been deleted! 😮

Perhaps it’s just an attention thing so that people ask her to comeback and it’ll miraculously appear again in a few days 🙄

Reactions: 3
Can you deactivate it then put it back up? Trying to gain attention 🙄🙄

Please share for those of us who don’t follow her
i think it’s like 30 days (please correct me if I’m wrong) then you can reactivate without losing subs etc

Reactions: 1
I’ve only just discovered this channel but I’m glad it’s going already. Her fame hungry desperation is just unacceptable. Her poor kids. I hope she focuses on being a mother and a better person.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.