Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just had a scan of the thread. Amazingly bad! If this is the sort of Disney BFF Sian has no wonder Sian carries on the way she does. They will all be encouraging each other and excusing each other’s bad behaviour.
It’s obvious Sian wants to go Disney on her own without her kids etc, but at least she provides a decent home for kids unlike Natalie. I’m sorry but 5 kids in a 2 bed flat and prioritising going to Disney over moving somewhere bigger isn’t right in my eyes

Reactions: 7
Sian we don't need the F.O.P pre show AGAIN. It was cute and interesting FIVE bleeping YEARS AGO.
Smug witch gloating about how it was snowing back at home (where all the decent Mum's and Dads were doing the school run).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I actually appreciated this because jokes are only funny when there’s an element of truth. It’s pretty much undeniable that they did only go on the cruise together for better engagement and to get followers and, whilst they may not hate each other (yet), they are archetypal Instagram BFFs.
I took it to be from all the discussion here of them having fallen out because Sian didn’t give two hoots about her isolating in the same place that she was. A nod to that, as opposed to any real life reasons.

Reactions: 2
Medal for the bloke behind them in the queue for the rapids. He was staring and pulling faces for an eternity. Definite Tattler 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I took it to be from all the discussion here of them having fallen out because Sian didn’t give two hoots about her isolating in the same place that she was. A nod to that, as opposed to any real life reasons.
Oh yes, it’s definitely from here. It’s meant to be a joke that we think they hate each other and only went a cruise together to increase their followers when in reality they’re BFFs.

The sad reality is a lot more mundane: they have a transactional relationship based on their Instagram accounts that they will maintain so long as it’s mutually beneficial.

Reactions: 5
Oh yes, it’s definitely from here. It’s meant to be a joke that we think they hate each other and only went a cruise together to increase their followers when in reality they’re BFFs.

The sad reality is a lot more mundane: they have a transactional relationship based on their Instagram accounts that they will maintain so long as it’s mutually beneficial.
I feel bad for Mads because she really offers nothing to Sian and was basically just used for content. She can’t get Sian more followers as she already has less and she’s not part of the “family vloggers” crew so she’s just an outlier, as was made clear by Sian when she made no attempt to support her when she was isolating.

I feel bad for Mads because she really offers nothing to Sian and was basically just used for content. She can’t get Sian more followers as she already has less and she’s not part of the “family vloggers” crew so she’s just an outlier, as was made clear by Sian when she made no attempt to support her when she was isolating.
I noticed that they didn't mention each other at all on SM until Sian came home. Although Mads did say a thank you in her stories to anyone who sent supplies/treats/food etc and mentioned 'The Knapps'

I noticed that they didn't mention each other at all on SM until Sian came home. Although Mads did say a thank you in her stories to anyone who sent supplies/treats/food etc and mentioned 'The Knapps'
She said a thank you after it was repeatedly pointed out that it was incredibly odd that they were both at WDW at the same time and neither was even mentioning the other on their prolific stories and posts. It’s a post hoc justification for that.

Reactions: 3
She said a thank you after it was repeatedly pointed out that it was incredibly odd that they were both at WDW at the same time and neither was even mentioning the other on their prolific stories and posts. It’s a post hoc justification for that.
I agree, that was what I was trying to say

Reactions: 1
First post here. I happened across this site after seeing a load of Vlogs by Knappily on YouTube, doing a bit of research as I’m taking my 8yr old son away in 3 weeks to Universal. My initial reaction was “Wtf.” Followed quickly by a Google search…which led me here. I reckon I spent about 3hrs last night reading the 3 threads. Genius work. Keep it up 👌😂

Reactions: 20
Don't feel bad for Mads. She's an egotistical attention seeking drip, she's the worst.

Reactions: 6
This lot come up after I was watching another vlog. Heard a bit about them so thought I would continue watching. Got to them eating on the plane and the man was drinking a Budweiser and his jaw disappeared and I got the ick.

• Haha
This lot come up after I was watching another vlog. Heard a bit about them so thought I would continue watching. Got to them eating on the plane and the man was drinking a Budweiser and his jaw disappeared and I got the ick.
Handcock/Dullum gives us all the ick.

As I’m new to all this, does anybody have any idea how in the duck, exactly, they manage to go on so many holidays?? I mean I earn decent money but I couldn’t finance that lifestyle with 1 child, and I live on my own!

Reactions: 2
As I’m new to all this, does anybody have any idea how in the duck, exactly, they manage to go on so many holidays?? I mean I earn decent money but I couldn’t finance that lifestyle with 1 child, and I live on my own!
No. No they don’t. And it is something that Sian is extremely reticent about explaining. Her best explanation is they “sacrifice” a lot in their daily lives to afford it. Except they don’t. They live a very comfortable home life: new dog, new car, gousto subscription, regular new clothes, expensive Christmas presents etc etc

Rich family giving them money.
Little to no mortgage funded by injury or family money.

Or as princess would have you believe, forgoing daily coffees, not buying fabaletics, going without a dryer, "desperately needed" home improvements and not buying a 500k newbuild.

• Heart
Thanks for clearing that up 😂😂 Does seem like a lot of BS to me. I think we all know how much these trips cost and not having Costa every day as a way to fund 8 holidays per year…well, it’s different I suppose 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.