Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ran to tattle. She is so desperate it's funny. 😂 I am delighted though, sadly enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Will be interesting to see if any new posts, stories and maybe eventually YT are alot more private with less sharing of her girls.....time will tell.

Reactions: 7
Ah - so that’s why Shelflove_sian was…um…shelved!

Be interesting if her new found love of reading 87 books a week appears on the account (something that takes up *so much* of your personal time is hard to escape)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
well well well what has brought this on why is she back. Im here for it though lol I kind of really miss the vlogs as well ha ha

Reactions: 5
God she’s back
I literally can’t stand her
Must have a Disney trip booked

Reactions: 4
Saw her post on the account and ran here haha actually excited she's back I have missed the vlogs...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if whatever it was that triggered her to stop her Disney account has gone now. So if it was her job, has she got a different job in the last 6 months etc…have they moved and the kids are at a new school… we shall wait and see. We know it wasn’t that she was simply off having time away from insta or the book insta wouldn’t have been created. I’m intrigued to know what she shares about that 6 months now.

Reactions: 8
She’s so predictable. She’s no longer on private and her followers have jumped from 12.1 to 12.8k. I seriously think she wants this to be her full time job. She’s craved the influencer life for so long she couldn’t bare to let this go. She’s never really been on a break either she has been stalking all her *best friends* accounts and we all know she has loads of those 🙄

I’m intrigued to know what she shares about that 6 months now.
I don’t think she’ll share anything or give a reason why. I honestly think she’ll act as if it never happened.

If she does share anything, I’m sure she’ll do a video and do her usual ‘woe is me’.

Maybe the followers jumped up because she had a lot of follow requests stacked up too.

Each time I think I couldn't dislike her more, she does something else that seems terribly desperate. Just enjoy your life, stop seeking validation from strangers.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.