Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How she’s managing to read every second of the day and also go on her average of 10 holidays is beyond me. Haven’t they supposedly been on 2 or even 3 Disney ones this year alone?

Her insta says she’s read 36 books this year. There’s only been about 21 weeks this year so far. That’s an average of a whole book a week plus at least 2/3s of a second. Every single week. If you count weeks that she has been on holiday then she’s probably reading 2 full books a week…while also working and also apparently seeing her kids. While also finding time to post everything to Instagram. You can literally see her trying to get good pics of books and her kids rolling their eyes thinking here we go again.
I like to think they have reduced the total amount of holidays now they're not needed for content, maybe they might have 5 this year instead of 10? At that speed she must be skim reading and not really taking it in? Or reading plot summaries on wiki so she could talk about them if she needed too??

I’m wondering if they’ve had to sell their dvc. I mean even they admitted to getting it on a loan. Times are hard. And I doubt they’d admit they got rid of it.

Reactions: 1
I’m wondering if they’ve had to sell their dvc. I mean even they admitted to getting it on a loan. Times are hard. And I doubt they’d admit they got rid of it.
I’ve wondered that too…

I like to think they have reduced the total amount of holidays now they're not needed for content, maybe they might have 5 this year instead of 10? At that speed she must be skim reading and not really taking it in? Or reading plot summaries on wiki so she could talk about them if she needed too??
To be fair, she’s not reading the most taxing of books. She could probably knock out 50% of one in a 2-3hr sitting, which we know she’s does on her days off.

Reactions: 2
this isn’t too far fetched. They borrowed money from Dullums parents for the DVCpoints, quite possibly they *could* have had a change in circumstance that required the money back pronto, forcing them to sell to raise funds.

who knows, don’t think we ever will 😂

Reactions: 1
I can read a 300 page book in a day between commuting and evenings but like has been said, you never really get into the book fully and some do take longer because I am enjoying it so much. I doubt the books she is reading is that taxing and so that number can be right, but she will learn that a look of people in the bookstagram world like books and reading and is not trying to hit an impressively high number. They do proper reviews and code their books and re-read them over and over. Its just another fad she is getting caught up in in the hopes of being noticed again and maybe get a freebie or 2

Nah, they would have to prize that DVC co tract out of her cold dead (ever desperate) hands. She deserves DVC.

I'm still vastly amused by the fact they couldn't do the basic maths required to understand if they could afford that new build they briefly announced moving to. Who does that!?!

Another Instagram venture abandoned!! 🤔

416A7D10-0EAF-4B3E-864F-5281CB3AC581.jpeg

well that didn’t last long…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I looked at that account a few times....looked absolutely dull as duck. Let's face it she craves the attention that Disney gave her. She can't go back to that for whatever reasons as discussed and debated here. Reading the same type of books was never going to attract thousands of followers. She is stuck and lost without her beloved Disney and the serotonin rush of the likes and follows that Instagram and YouTube gave her.

Reactions: 4
I looked at that account a few times....looked absolutely dull as duck. Let's face it she craves the attention that Disney gave her. She can't go back to that for whatever reasons as discussed and debated here. Reading the same type of books was never going to attract thousands of followers. She is stuck and lost without her beloved Disney and the serotonin rush of the likes and follows that Instagram and YouTube gave her.
I never bought for a second that she was ACTUALLY reading all those books, for someone that hardly mentioned reading during her vlogs, she supposedly read 10+ books in May alone, completing a book every other day!

Reactions: 3
But why delete the posts? There's no harm in leaving them up surely?

There was certainly something strange going on with the account, I looked at it a couple times a week and posts would disappear and reappear, or she would post a few times in one day and then not post anything for days.

Some of the reels were cringeworthy, just a poor imitation of popular bookstagram accounts

shes deleted the account now I think, as I couldn’t find it.

This woman hands down wins the award for the most abandoned projects ever! It must be killing her that for whatever reason she had to abruptly halt the Disney YouTube/insta. Funny how she’s not deleted the knappily page just added *inactive account* why not just delete it? She’s also at 12.1k followers now so that’s really dropped off. Bet she’s fuming! Dullum has finally removed the YouTube link from his profile, I wonder why as it had been there months after they quit?

Very strange. Maybe the book insta community didn’t scratch her “creative content craving” she says she has? Maybe she’ll put more effort on the dogs instead. Who knows

Reactions: 5
Creative content craving rofl. More like a PP said, she loves the dopamine hit of likes and comments.

• Haha
Also, interestingly channel mum still show the thumbnail for knappily YouTube videos but once you click the link it states this video is private. I honestly think they plan/planned to return or else why not just close everything

Creative content craving rofl. More like a PP said, she loves the dopamine hit of likes and comments.
😂 they were her words more or less. She stated in her shelflove_sian page that she and I quote “had an itch to scratch for creating content” and she couldn’t ignore the craving so as she loves books/reading and self care the book insta was born. She should seek live and validation from her family not all the endless selfcare she gives to herself. Maybe that’s her problem, she spends too much time on her own 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
She's clearly desperately unhappy with her life and needs external validation. So many things get picked up and promptly dropped with no explanation. It must be exhausting.

Reactions: 4
Are they still travelling to Disney? Did they go in May half term…? Do we think they have a summer holiday booked?

She’s a proper desperate Dan. Her latest insta projects were a flop so what choice did she have other than to return. She craves attention & love from absolute strangers to somehow feel fulfilled. I wonder if the videos get taken off private?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.