Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think it could be some of the older daughters class mates found out about the vlogs and are bullying her about it? Maybe she begged her mum to stop uploading the videos. It would explain why she’s deleted her YT channel.
Sadly, I don't think Sian woulda gave a damn about that!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I have a couple theories:

1) asa previous Poster mentioned…maybe the kids were getting bullied

2) her and Callum are in fact going in February, but they are not taking the girls and don’t want anyone to find out. I think maybe since they took them in January they’ve decided to leave them at home in February.

Sian’s decision is all of a sudden, so I just feel like something had to have happened or she’s trying to hide something.

Reactions: 4
Did the Watson’s back door it too?
Yep she tried to hide it but she appeared in a reel with another girl, suprising her on Main street, with the 50th castle in the background but that disappeared very quickly!
I called her out but she mis read what I said at the time. I have mentioned it a few times on here since and now I'm blocked 😭😭😭😭 This just shows the guilt for me

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Yep she tried to hide it but she appeared in a reel with another girl, suprising her on Main street, with the 50th castle in the background but that disappeared very quickly!
I called her out but she mis read what I said at the time. I have mentioned it a few times on here since and now I'm blocked 😭😭😭😭 This just shows the guilt for me
Her and her husband are a real pair of shits, can’t say I’m surprised sadly.

Reactions: 3
I don't think she would be bothered either. Whatever it is, ding dong the witch is dead. I wonder who will steal her followers
MummyofFourdoesDisney has just recently been to WDW and she’s similar to Sian in that she vlogs her children a lot so a lot of their followers might go to her

Reactions: 1
Mummy of four is worse than Sian in my opinion! Exploiting her kids for autism views…medical history on you tube should not be allowed…even worse when kids cannot consent!
Also Sian openly admits her kids are not perfect and sometimes it’s hard….rhi acts as if everything is sunshine and rainbows and puts up these god awful acted out videos! Shouting at a kid on Christmas morning to turn and face the camera! The lovely wee boy was just so excited it was Christmas and presents and he’s made to act like a puppet! Get kids off line…..they deserve their privacy!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The parker-lab family, just stumbled across them. Not sure what to make of them yet but she doesn't appear to like her youngest kid either 😂

Mummy of four is worse than Sian in my opinion! Exploiting her kids for autism views…medical history on you tube should not be allowed…even worse when kids cannot consent!
Also Sian openly admits her kids are not perfect and sometimes it’s hard….rhi acts as if everything is sunshine and rainbows and puts up these god awful acted out videos! Shouting at a kid on Christmas morning to turn and face the camera! The lovely wee boy was just so excited it was Christmas and presents and he’s made to act like a puppet! Get kids off line…..they deserve their privacy!
Oh she is definitely worse than Sian. Can’t even watch her. Vile braggy woman. Her poor kids….

Reactions: 1
MummyofFourdoesDisney has just recently been to WDW and she’s similar to Sian in that she vlogs her children a lot so a lot of their followers might go to her
Mummy of 4 is the most vile woman. Her children are suffering for her content and it’s so sad to watch unfold.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Like others I am sure Asian will reinvent herself, I hope she does keeps the childrens privacy private but I wouldn’t bet on it. Remember she’s had blogs before this, she just loves the attention.

She’s got her kids acting like show monkeys! She also doesn’t speak to her kids either she speaks into the camera! It’s creepy! And everyone knows far to much information about the kids with fecking birthday interviews!

Rhi….not Sian

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.