Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going to Port Isaac wasn’t a predictable ‘influencer’ thing to do at all was it….
I wish they would get their own personalities!

And of course she's vlogging it too according to one of the things she popped up.

Her asking if anyone relates🤣nope no one relates to you Soph and your usual tone deaf posts, you don't work, end of ....idiot.

All I see her doing now is spamming affiliate links so she gets some commission…..she didn’t miss the “Disney community” just missed their money!
I’m a rep for a few brands but only small shops and I only rep for ones that I genuinely like. She puts any link up on insta for some commission 🤣

Reactions: 4
She said she doesn't buy many clothes or spend much money on them. I nearly laughed my head off especially when she went on to name the brands she did. Not exactly cheap brands at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Goes right through me when she says "saving pennies" like a small child.

Finally reads a real book, finds it hard going.
But it was a "beast" of a book, which supposedly doesn't have much going on. Me thinks that publishers don't generally put out books with not much going on and it says more about her imagination and how she reads than the book.

Reactions: 3
This ‘budgeting’ shite makes me want to pull my eyeballs out.
Buying a coffee from the supermarket is ‘saving’ ok you’ve probably saved £2 on if you want to the coffee shop. If you didn’t have one or made one at home/in your holiday let you’d spend nothing.

I can’t cope with their version of being on a budget and don’t get me started on the clothes thing after not so long ago flaunting £100s of Fabletics 🙄

Makes me think they are going back before next year. She also going to dlp for a hen do around Christmas. Yet again how many holidays do these people get!!

This ‘budgeting’ shite makes me want to pull my eyeballs out.
Buying a coffee from the supermarket is ‘saving’ ok you’ve probably saved £2 on if you want to the coffee shop. If you didn’t have one or made one at home/in your holiday let you’d spend nothing.

I can’t cope with their version of being on a budget and don’t get me started on the clothes thing after not so long ago flaunting £100s of Fabletics 🙄
Also saying she doesn't spend much on clothes but the next day is talking about spending £38 on clothes that really aren't needed for the kids, pretty sure those girls have plenty of pjs and matching outfits already.

Attachments

Last edited:
I found her recent Q&A just now interesting. She says maintaining a channel is a lot harder than people think which is why they had a break, and to keeping the tax man happy. She also said she doesn't want to do things specifically for the vlog at disney world. So I wonder if tax and perhaps them not declaring it as a 2jd income is a reason why. Another is maybe they had an argument that she was putting things for the vlog first?

Being all coy about the job she posted all over public SM about not that far back. You can't take it back once it's on the internet Sian. You might want to consider what that actually means for your kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Being all coy about the job she posted all over public SM about not that far back. You can't take it back once it's on the internet Sian. You might want to consider what that actually means for your kids.
Yeah I don't get that. She had "paeds nurse" in the bio of her book instagram. I'm sure she had her scrubs/uniform on in more than one video. It's not a secret what her day job is.

I’ve just registered to say this. Sian trying to hide her job now is incredibly stupid.

1) She’s previously posted about it on her Instagram page.

2) The top public post on her Facebook page says exactly where she works with a link to her work’s Instagram page which has pictures of her

(You can’t really hide your job if your employer is posting photos of you on their Instagram account)

Then if you scroll down her Facebook it lists her date of birth and her wedding anniversary. And, of course, she makes sure she posts on her children’s birthdays every year so everybody knows when their birthdays are. She has the cybersecurity of a pensioner who’s only just learned to use the internet.

Reactions: 6
You are right it says exactly which department she works on and it's easy to find out the ward for it too I'm sure especially as it's a new area at the main hospital in Leicester.
I’ve just registered to say this. Sian trying to hide her job now is incredibly stupid.

1) She’s previously posted about it on her Instagram page.

2) The top public post on her Facebook page says exactly where she works with a link to her work’s Instagram page which has pictures of her

(You can’t really hide your job if your employer is posting photos of you on their Instagram account)

Then if you scroll down her Facebook it lists her date of birth and her wedding anniversary. And, of course, she makes sure she posts on her children’s birthdays every year so everybody knows when their birthdays are. She has the cybersecurity of a pensioner who’s only just learned to use the internet.

You are right it says exactly which department she works on and it's easy to find out the ward for it too I'm sure especially as it's a new area at the main hospital in Leicester.
What is so very scary is that in her line of work the rights of the child, safeguarding and child protection should be something she really understands. She clearly doesn't.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.