Knappily Ever After #4 It's a simple life when you simply ignore your children.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still having 9867843 holidays a year with the money the have saved by having one car and eating mcdonalds ,and Sians still dancing in the kitchen

Reactions: 5
Doing ads for batteries and having a slow mo on her arse pulling it out her pocket 🤦🏼‍♀️ also her fave looks so puffy in the stories

Reactions: 2
Not exactly the best add hardly showed anything about them. Apart from 2 shots showing products.

Reactions: 1
Just goes to show she will do anything for cash. Disney niche yet has taken a brand deal for headphones, pseudo science nonsense and now pissing batteries. She'll be doing teeth whitening and poo teas any day now. Jesus wept.

• Haha
At least for me, the vibrating pseudo-allergy ads mean that every other ad has absolutely no credibility. The vibrating allergies are clearly and obviously pseudo-scientific rubbish. The only reason a registered medical professional would advertise it is money. So now I assume the rest of the products she advertises are also complete rubbish and she’s only doing it for the money. Those batteries probably don’t work at all.

Reactions: 5
Talk about being tone deaf! Would love to be able to save 50p a month, let alone £50!

Reactions: 3
Yeah cus 25% off disney shop is so important in life. I've saved money on shop disney by not shopping there when I can't afford too and don't need too. Great tip right!! What I did do this year was when they increased my energy dd by £50 even though it was soon apparent I wasn't going anywhere near that amount I kept it at that to save for having the heating on in the winter so I wasn't stressing about it so much. I was lucky I could move around my budget and cut down on other stuff to do it but its taken some stress off this winter.

£44 on Christmas pyjamas she’s only going to give the girls the day before Christmas so will be worn for two weeks max. £30(!) on a tree topper just because it’s Disney themed. All spent on a whim online after work because Disney are selling Christmas stuff. But don’t worry she’s really frugal because she got 25% off using her massively expensive life insurance.

Also she’s got no money for anything other than holidays but she’s saving £50 a month for Christmas.

Amazing advice Sian. Brilliant. Not at all patronising.

I would add that we, as a family, saved money for Christmas by not spending £2000 and £40 a month on a peloton.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Tip, buy saving stamps from supermarkets, get the bonus and there is your money for food for more than just Christmas!

Christmas is at the same time every year so why do people seem surprised and have little money? Many people save a little each month for Christmas and have done for years - its called budgeting for the year

Tip, buy saving stamps from supermarkets, get the bonus and there is your money for food for more than just Christmas!

Christmas is at the same time every year so why do people seem surprised and have little money? Many people save a little each month for Christmas and have done for years - its called budgeting for the year
The issue here is that Sian absolutely doesn’t need to budget for Christmas. On a semi-regular basis she happily drops £50-£100 on impulse purchases, usually Fabletics or the Disney Store. As a family they often decide to go on holidays costing hundreds, if not thousands, of pounds only a few weeks before. They bought a £2000 peloton earlier this year. All of this is well beyond the majority of the population.

Sian pretending that she can only afford Christmas by saving £50 a month since last December is just offensive.

I think the problem is she's saying she puts £50 away a month so £600 but then is spending £40 on Pjs for one night its just stupid. Just own that you have money stop making out like you have to scrimp and save to make do!!

I think the problem is she's saying she puts £50 away a month so £600 but then is spending £40 on Pjs for one night its just stupid. Just own that you have money stop making out like you have to scrimp and save to make do!!
If she had said look how good these pjs are, if they aren't in your price range how about these at asda - they have mickey or Minnie ones for £10. Then that might have been a tip but actually it's a look at me look at what I can afford. Her saying they will sell out is a laugh too as I got my 2 christmas pjs in the sale just before Christmas from Disney store (which actually still fit) made especially better as it was when there was the £40 off your shopping glitch so got the pjs for £4 each and a loungefly bag for £12!! She spoke the other week about buying for small shops but doesn't do that unless it's her friends shops. Would be even better if she had showed the Disney store stuff off then said but look what I've found in small shops (not her mate not a affiliated link) and got instead.

If she had said look how good these pjs are, if they aren't in your price range how about these at asda - they have mickey or Minnie ones for £10. Then that might have been a tip but actually it's a look at me look at what I can afford. Her saying they will sell out is a laugh too as I got my 2 christmas pjs in the sale just before Christmas from Disney store (which actually still fit) made especially better as it was when there was the £40 off your shopping glitch so got the pjs for £4 each and a loungefly bag for £12!! She spoke the other week about buying for small shops but doesn't do that unless it's her friends shops. Would be even better if she had showed the Disney store stuff off then said but look what I've found in small shops (not her mate not a affiliated link) and got instead.
She doesn’t do any of this because she has no real experience of having no money. She doesn’t know what it’s like to see a £40 set of pyjamas, a £100 gym outfit, or a £2000 treadmill and not be able to afford it. If she really wants something she just buys it.

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t do any of this because she has no real experience of having no money. She doesn’t know what it’s like to see a £40 set of pyjamas, a £100 gym outfit, or a £2000 treadmill and not be able to afford it. If she really wants something she just buys it.
You are right there. She wants to seem relatable but comes across as condescending and completely out of touch which is because she is those things.

bleeping hell....this is Martin Lewis financial level advice. Right everyone...top money saving tip. If you put £50 aside every month, after a year it will turn into £600. My life is changed. I wish someone had given me this advice sooner.
This is utterly bizarre. How can anyone in their right mind think this is actually useful, money saving advice for the average person? Pay into a premium life/health insurance that is most certainly a luxury and if you give them your hard earned cash for long enough, you’ll get 25% off Shop Disney in return?! For what? Do buy more non essential items that you don’t need, to impress people you don’t like (and who don’t really like you) 🤯
Sian is a prime example of someone who’s desperate to be relevant and liked but is actually clueless and her poor husband just constantly looks like a rabbit in headlights, no doubt thinking wtf now?!
I’m rapidly losing interest in people like Sian and many other British Disney Instagrammers/YouTubers. Their content is so repetitive it’s boring and the majority of them are either living in perpetual debt or have very little in the way of real world adult commitments i.e. still living with Mum & Dad in their late 20’s/30’s.
They all just need to duck off back to boring land now.

This is utterly bizarre. How can anyone in their right mind think this is actually useful, money saving advice for the average person? Pay into a premium life/health insurance that is most certainly a luxury and if you give them your hard earned cash for long enough, you’ll get 25% off Shop Disney in return?! For what? Do buy more non essential items that you don’t need, to impress people you don’t like (and who don’t really like you) 🤯
Sian is a prime example of someone who’s desperate to be relevant and liked but is actually clueless and her poor husband just constantly looks like a rabbit in headlights, no doubt thinking wtf now?!
I’m rapidly losing interest in people like Sian and many other British Disney Instagrammers/YouTubers. Their content is so repetitive it’s boring and the majority of them are either living in perpetual debt or have very little in the way of real world adult commitments i.e. still living with Mum & Dad in their late 20’s/30’s.
They all just need to duck off back to boring land now.
I don't think Dullum is a deer in headlights. I think he is an attention seeker who likes money. We give princess a lot of flack on here but shes enabled by her husband.
I genuinely believe she left because of all this. She then missed the attention. The well has started to run dry and she got sketchy brands sliding into her DMs that will fund her shopping habits.

He has seen £££ signs and fully enabled her. I wouldnt be suprised if he uses her as a cash cow in the long run. A loving husband should encourage her to go to therapy, lean on actual friends and keep internet strangers at a safe distance. He probably misses the housekeeper at mummy and daddys house....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.