Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
I've said it so many times, but it all comes down to the fact that Sian is massively insecure and seeks external validation, largely from strangers. If she can't brag about it then it has no value.

Reactions: 5

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
I don’t think Dullum has asked her to do this… he was posting a million stories on their trips too.

pumpkinpie88

💯 this! The amount of people on this thread who think schools are horrified at kids being taken out for term time holidays. I’ve got a few primary school teacher friends and they literally couldn’t care less. They all say educationally it’s not a huge issue at primary level and that holidays where they’re seeing other cultures, coming into contact with other languages are actually beneficial to their education. All say that if they didn’t work in education they would take their kids on term time holidays too. All those who think the school will have had a stern word with the Knapps live in cloud cuckoo land. Schools have way bigger stuff to concern themselves with.
Can I get your mates to work at the school mine go too. We’ve been fined religiously everytime we’ve taken ours out. 😂

I think the thing is though, they’re not been taken out to travel the world they’re being taken out to go into the Disney bubble, bet you’re bottom dollar other parents and maybe the teachers have talked about their relentless holidaying.
Do I think it’s safeguarding/school issue, no. At the end of the day she comes across as/is selfish but in general the girls are well cared for. Given her profession, she should be more careful about what she shows of the girls, there’s been countless occasions of her showing the girls in vulnerable states and I dint think that’s right.

Do I think it’s impulsive of her yes!! She’s wanted this so long. Their travel day vid got more views than she’s ever had and they both said the amount of views their stories had were mind blowing. I just don’t get why she’s blow it off for a few mean but true comments which makes me think it’s something else. What though, I don’t know.

She’ll be back.

sleepysocks

My money is on the school raising safe guarding concerns.

- 2 trips within a month where the children are being denied education for the good of their parents social media earnings
- Children being unable to consent to what their parents are putting online for all to see and comment on - maybe filtering through to the playground / staff room
- images of children in nightwear / bed / swimming costume / no top on etc online for all to see.
- the way they treat the girls sometimes on camera - what’s it like behind closed doors?

That sort of thing. I reckon they pulled the plug because the school are raising concerns etc. Makes sense why they would delete the channel rather than make money from what’s left on there. Less evidence.

AnkleTag

The bioresonance stuff makes me so angry. It’s complete rubbish and extremely dangerous. Sian’s results are telling her to avoid all milks, wheat, tomatoes, turnip, spinach, and loads of other foods. If anybody is stupid enough to follow the results of this pseudoscientific claptrap they are going to unnecessarily put themself on an extremely restrictive diet. It’s the sort of thing that people with eating disorders seek out to justify their eating.

It is disgusting that she, as a qualified medical professional, is promoting it.

• Heart
Magic money tree in the Knapp household as per usual. ......
No cost of living crisis for the Knapps....
Knappily Ever After #4 No Cost of Living Crisis for the Knapps.

Its so tasteless. People will die and she's going to be showing off the whole time. He's no better but seems to of had the sense to shut down his gram.

cheeseybites

Just going back to this:

“It really doesn’t matter… what snacks you are eating. It’s just about being there and being present.”

Two out of the last three grid posts since getting back.

“Blue milk or green milk?” ($8.49)

“From the moment I got on the plane, the only thing I could think about was getting into Pandora and getting my hands on a night blossom” ($5.49)

Attachments

• Haha

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
She must have been getting some YouTube revenue, why not leave up the old videos and just quietly collect the cash? No way is this a decision she's made herself.

AnkleTag

Maybe she got her set shifts?
I recon they lease cars. 2 £300-600 payments is a lot. Thats why she wants to do digital prints.
Her lifestyle is finally catching her credit card bill out...
Perhaps, but as somebody in a similar life situation, I just can’t imagine spending £20k+ a year on holidays whilst foregoing a second car. It’s important to enjoy your actual life, not just holidays, even if you are on holiday every 6 weeks.

Reactions: 4

pumpkinpie88

She’s so predictable. She’s no longer on private and her followers have jumped from 12.1 to 12.8k. I seriously think she wants this to be her full time job. She’s craved the influencer life for so long she couldn’t bare to let this go. She’s never really been on a break either she has been stalking all her *best friends* accounts and we all know she has loads of those 🙄

I’m intrigued to know what she shares about that 6 months now.
I don’t think she’ll share anything or give a reason why. I honestly think she’ll act as if it never happened.

If she does share anything, I’m sure she’ll do a video and do her usual ‘woe is me’.

emerald

VIP Member
Nah I'm not convinced Callum had anything to do with it, he was just as much of an attention whore as she was.

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
Her kids were always neglected. Not abusively so, it's just sad to see. They are not, and never have been, her priority. Sian first, they come way down the list.

She's a woman who clearly had kids because her friends were, not because she was at the point in life where she wanted them. They are at best an inconvenience.

hd1234

Guessing she wont be having 7 holidays this year as shes planning on a new bedroom rug, a pouffe and a plant haha

• Haha
I’ve only just discovered this channel but I’m glad it’s going already. Her fame hungry desperation is just unacceptable. Her poor kids. I hope she focuses on being a mother and a better person.

Tinksmum

VIP Member
The only….,and I mean only thing she had going for her was that she hadn’t gone down the slippery slope that many of these family vloggers seem to end up doing, (although camera’s in kids faces for strangers to ogle at DO NOT sit well with me)
Ie homeschooling-but not actually doing any schoolwork /giving up work to vlog 24/7 therefore being reliant on more and more outrageous thumbnails and click bait/ isolating kids from family members -friends / etc etc etc
………unless she has done it to prepare for all that!!
However if it’s actually because her puppy of a husband has actually grown a pair and ran off into the sunset - good on him!!!
Or she has realised she cannot live without being at Disney weekly and she has run off into the sunset!!to beg Disney to restart the programmes so she can move there!!
either way it’s no loss to us except we won’t have anything to snark on now….so dam her for spoiling our fun!!!

emerald

VIP Member
A nurse and a Waitrose manager.
It's been theorised on here that Sian has a leg injury sustained at birth that gets her a payout. (Please feel free to clarify, that's just what I remember.)

Also mummy and daddy helped with the mortgage (allegedly, but it seems very plausible)