Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daisy might believe this, I very much doubt Lyla does, and her family definitely don’t. Anybody who pays any attention to her Instagram account knows just how untrue it is. Sian explicitly said that she was pleased she was going without them.
See I'm not sure about Lyla. Daisy looks the most like Princess but Lyla is her mini me. They way she talks to Daisy sometimes is hard to watch. And the fact that Princess thinks its fine to keep that kind of footage in is very telling to the family dynamic.

She didn't hang about getting that up.
Good news is we will have a new travel day to look forward to in a few weeks. Yay 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Are her kids exempt from wearing masks on the plane? I thought over 2 had to wear them unless eating/drinking??

Knappily Ever After #3 Home schooling on the plane. The kids get in Sian's way and its such a shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
in the clip of her on the bus to their hotel in Orlando.... the amount of times Sian touches her hair in just 20 seconds must be record!!

Reactions: 4
in the clip of her on the bus to their hotel in Orlando.... the amount of times Sian touches her hair in just 20 seconds must be record!!
I touched on this previously and just had a look at the ‘travel’ slog I just hope she reads here!!
****WOMAN!!! LEAVE YOUR bleeping HAIR ALONE*** it’s so annoying and putting people off you…..and doesn’t make you look any better or cute.

Reactions: 8
It must be an anxious thing so she probably isn’t aware of how much she does it
but it does make viewing some parts of her Vlogs a bit difficult and distracting

Reactions: 3
I touched on this previously and just had a look at the ‘travel’ slog I just hope she reads here!!
****WOMAN!!! LEAVE YOUR bleeping HAIR ALONE*** it’s so annoying and putting people off you…..and doesn’t make you look any better or cute.
It seems to be a thing a lot of vloggers do, also touching their face when there's no reason to do so and they end up looking demented

I‘m the same with the thing she does with her hands, where she touches her fingers and thumb together. Worst explanation ever haha, do people know what I mean? She kinda opens her hand up then closes it, to emphasise a point. I’m naming it the “Sian hand” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It must be an anxious thing so she probably isn’t aware of how much she does it
but it does make viewing some parts of her Vlogs a bit difficult and distracting
Id agree that it’s a subconscious thing - a lot of people do it when giving presentations etc. subconsciously you feel a need to do something with your hands if there not doing anything 😂 - Either flap them about or touch something! Tip for her if she reads this: hold a coffee in your other hand and you won’t do it!

Reactions: 1
I‘m the same with the thing she does with her hands, where she touches her fingers and thumb together. Worst explanation ever haha, do people know what I mean? She kinda opens her hand up then closes it, to emphasise a point. I’m naming it the “Sian hand” 😂
I know exactly what you mean because that was going to be my next snark!!! And the 3rd thing is what a lot of utubers do in their slog is at the end of a sentence their voice goes up an octave!!!! Oh boy I have got to stop hate watching because she really triggers me!!!

I find it mad that only 12k followers on insta and she’s about to embark on a third tattle page.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find it mad that only 12k followers on insta and she’s about to embark on a third tattle page.
It’s because Sian is almost uniquely offensive in her attitude. She comes across as believing that she can afford monthly expensive holidays because she makes so many sacrifices in her home life and people who can’t afford the same just aren’t sacrificing as much as she is, even though she doesn’t appear to be making many sacrifices at all.

She is basically the Molly-Mae of Disney Instagrammers.

Reactions: 10
It’s because Sian is almost uniquely offensive in her attitude. She comes across as believing that she can afford monthly expensive holidays because she makes so many sacrifices in her home life and people who can’t afford the same just aren’t sacrificing as much as she is, even though she doesn’t appear to be making many sacrifices at all.

She is basically the Molly-Mae of Disney Instagrammers.
And Dullum is 100% Tommy Fury... 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just came here to say… “stroller”? She is transforming into a fake American before our eyes. Even the listing she shared says “pushchair”. Also she’s read this thread because she feels judged again, even though all that is done here is we replay the madness of her sharing.

Reactions: 4
Just came here to say… “stroller”? She is transforming into a fake American before our eyes. Even the listing she shared says “pushchair”. Also she’s read this thread because she feels judged again, even though all that is done here is we replay the madness of her sharing.
She’s got to realise that putting your life out to the public, some people aren’t going to have the same interests/opinions as you.

I just don’t think she takes any criticism well. Take the fringe saga for example.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.