Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, ‘didn’t prioritise the photos and the content and the snacks’

moments later…

Tangled Threads post picture of Sian in their clothes… with a night blossom.

Should rename her channel KnappiLIES ever After
I’m gutted - I liked Tangled Threads 😂

Reactions: 1
Those lft's look like an NHS box...which are not meant to be used for travelling & are in short supply over here for key workers... I know they aren't using them as part of the travel requirements, but surely if you work for the NHS, you'd have the decency to buy private ones if it's to check you're safe to travel?
My daughters teachers are off today whilst they await more kits to arrive at the school to test... a kick in the teeth to see the krappilys with them to jet back from Orlando.

Reactions: 4
Knappily Ever After #3: All you need is lies, vlogs and a little bit of pixie dust.

Those lft's look like an NHS box...which are not meant to be used for travelling & are in short supply over here for key workers... I know they aren't using them as part of the travel requirements, but surely if you work for the NHS, you'd have the decency to buy private ones if it's to check you're safe to travel?
My daughters teachers are off today whilst they await more kits to arrive at the school to test... a kick in the teeth to see the krappilys with them to jet back from Orlando.
We get those types through the post. I think there are just different boxes in different areas.

Reactions: 5
The good news is that they almost certainly haven’t opened that box and Sian will use it for work when she gets back. If they had tested they would have shown the negative results.

The good news is that they almost certainly haven’t opened that box and Sian will use it for work when she gets back. If they had tested they would have shown the negative results.
Or at the very least they would have said yay we’ve all tested negative!

Reactions: 2
Knappily Ever After 3: ignoring her family and sacrificing flat whites to pay for international flights

Reactions: 12
Knappily Ever After #3: All you need is lies, vlogs and a little bit of pixie dust.

We get those types through the post. I think there are just different boxes in different areas.
Oh yes, I just meant she's taken NHS supplied ones and not purchased them, even though it's travel related.

Reactions: 5
They learn while we travel…….aka…she wants to be like The Bucketlist Family….and they are as far away from normal as possible! X

Oh yes, I just meant she's taken NHS supplied ones and not purchased them, even though it's travel related.
Oh yeah I see 👍 She went to the trouble of taking lateral flows but hugged all her stranger friends.

This is what I thought - these are the free ones we get for home!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the rules change (re: No longer needing a Pre-depature LFT) whilst she was already out there? If so, then did she take these free ones with the intention to use as the pre-depature LFT?

Because I was under the impression they are definitely not allowed 🤔

You have to pay for LFTs in the US and it’s almost impossible to get a PCR. It’s actually common sense to take LFTs with you and test if anybody is symptomatic.

I assume the limp video will disappear when she realises that Callum has posted it.

She only shared that because it’s the only footage that’s been shared the whole time where she’s not attached to her phone.

What is this absolute rubbish?!!! She’s apologising for not sharing enough? They posted 27 stories about a buffet breakfast!

There will be hours and hours of vlogs filmed and ready to go for their return. The only day that wasn’t posted in minute detail whilst they were on holiday was the day they met up with other people. She has a problem if she thinks she hasn’t posted enough. She’s posted far too much and obviously focussed on posting on Instagram instead of quality (and incredibly expensive) family time.

The sad thing is, 27 breakfast posts is her being restrained!

Reactions: 1
Felt thoroughly mugged off at her woe is me video on the airport monorail. Sian you are back there in weeks Princess. Get a grip. Some of us haven't been anyway due to the Pandemic yet.

You have to pay for LFTs in the US and it’s almost impossible to get a PCR. It’s actually common sense to take LFTs with you and test if anybody is symptomatic.
Oh I agree. But when the the rules were that you HAD to test before coming home, these free tests would have been unacceptable.

Felt thoroughly mugged off at her woe is me video on the airport monorail. Sian you are back there in weeks Princess. Get a grip. Some of us haven't been anyway due to the Pandemic yet.
Agreed. How many people get to go twice within weeks of each other! Normally families save for ages to go just once a year if that. But they have “daily struggles” don’t you know.

Reactions: 3
Agreed. How many people get to go twice within weeks of each other! Normally families save for ages to go just once a year if that. But they have “daily struggles” don’t you know.
I dunno guys, she may not be able to forgo enough coffees between now and then.

Obviously they think that not buying 2 BMWs, getting half a million houses or having an unlimited bank balance makes them poor.
Do the other kids in the knapp family normally get horses or gold bars for xmas? Private boarding schools and Harrods wardrobes. Princess had to stoop so low to getting them only a Barbie Dream House and 10 holidays a year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.