Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the grandparents have covid and so leaving the kids is no longer an option. They’re mad to go at this time - covid is rife. I know we can’t stop everything and to some extent the world must keep turning however going to another country and leaving your children at this point in the pandemic - not wise in my eyes

Reactions: 3
I’m pretty sure it will be something like a flight upgrade or an extra 2 nights 🤷🏻‍♀️ Cause you know she saved all that money from the house move that was never happening in the first place!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We need a poll:

Now taking the kids (favourite)
Cancelling the trip (like hell this would happen!)
Added on more stuff and kids still staying at home (possible)

My guess: Sian isn’t doing the runs. There was no running stuff in her packing. And Callum isn’t doing the full set: looking at his training he hasn’t done enough to run a marathon the day after a half marathon.

Reactions: 6
There’s no way they’re taking those girls with them. Im thinking they’re going on a short cruise or something with their accommodations-like anyone gives a rat’s arse where they stay 🥺

Reactions: 5
Her stories earlier showed them meeting her mum and dad's new puppy...so that could have something to do with whatever "the change" is, if they were supposed to be looking after the girls 🤷🏼‍♀️

There’s no way they’re taking those girls with them. Im thinking they’re going on a short cruise or something with their accommodations-like anyone gives a rat’s arse where they stay 🥺
Agree, the Lodge Guys said they'd booked a cruise for £200ish, so I wonder if they've got a last minute deal on a short Disney cruise (eg 4 night Bahamas)

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry, going away right now is one thing, but a cruise would just be monumentally stupid. They're germ hives during normal times.

Reactions: 1
Seeing as they currently are isolating their kids during the school holidays for no good reason (at least Callum and Sian get to see people at work, their kids don’t), anything other than taking the kids with them is inexcusable. Otherwise Lyla is going to remember this for the rest of her life. She will remember that her mum worked Christmas night and Boxing Day night, kept her locked up over new year, and then immediately f**ked off to WDW without her.

Seeing as they currently are isolating their kids during the school holidays for no good reason (at least Callum and Sian get to see people at work, their kids don’t), anything other than taking the kids with them is inexcusable. Otherwise Lyla is going to remember this for the rest of her life. She will remember that her mum worked Christmas night and Boxing Day night, kept her locked up over new year, and then immediately f**ked off to WDW without her.
But at least they got a barbie dream house. And im sure they'll buy them more stuff. Cause why parent when you buy love.

Reactions: 2
Just came here to say that I really hope they are taking the kids. It’s been pissing me off so much how they can justify a trip to the happiest place on earth and leave those girls feeling crushed at home. A kid free weekend away is one thing but this insufferable pair are something else. No shame

Her kids really don't feature heavily in the best bits of her year do they? Sort of there, in the background, tagging along, but never the main event.

Reactions: 1
Wouldn’t surprise me if she did a ‘of course we’re taking the kids! We just kept it a surprise for them… we’d never really go without them’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.