Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m convinced she’s changing careers. She wanted to get ahead in nursing quickly and it didn’t happen. Her job has stopped her posting about it so she doesn’t get the internet points for being an “NHS hero”. She can’t get set shifts.

She’s going to quit and do something else.

Reactions: 3
The odd we gave our free sausage rolls to the homeless plug was SO SO SO self serving. I expect she wants a pat on the back for giving away free food...
When working in London I’ve bought homeless people coffee or food before, and see people doing it most days!

She’s not special giving away free food, if she’s approached someone, asked if she could BUY them lunch then paid with money, she might deserve some recognition, however she’d have to vlog it, when deserves no recognition!

I’m convinced she’s changing careers. She wanted to get ahead in nursing quickly and it didn’t happen. Her job has stopped her posting about it so she doesn’t get the internet points for being an “NHS hero”. She can’t get set shifts.

Like what though? I wouldn’t trust her to work in my company

Reactions: 1
Like what though? I wouldn’t trust her to work in my company
Obviously she wouldn’t make a great financial advisor, dog trainer, or parenting expert, but there’s plenty of jobs she could do without issue. She’s not deceitful, untrustworthy, or a bad person. She’s just very self-centred and lacking in self-awareness. Just by way of example I’m sure she’s a perfectly competent nurse.

Having said that the lack of self-awareness makes me think she would probably want to try to become a “content creator” for third parties off the back of her Youtube channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Defos become a content creator and use that as an excuse to go to Florida herself and meet up with “disney friends”

I dont know. She'll be band 6 (32k - 40k) doing 3 long days. The job she is doing isnt hard unless something goes wrong. Its a lot of prep, monitoring and possibly giving meds on a vehicle. Shes paid very well for the job she does. Its just high risk.

Having said that, I wouldnt put it past her to quit over the hours thing. There are plenty of trusts round her that would have her. She doesnt get enough sponsorships to go full time

I did think about a baby but speculation on pregnancies arent nice if they are trying. Sticking to the house move theory with pauljohns

I dont know. She'll be band 6 (32k - 40k) doing 3 long days. The job she is doing isnt hard unless something goes wrong. Its a lot of prep, monitoring and possibly giving meds on a vehicle. Shes paid very well for the job she does. Its just high risk.

Having said that, I wouldnt put it past her to quit over the hours thing. There are plenty of trusts round her that would have her. She doesnt get enough sponsorships to go full time

I did think about a baby but speculation on pregnancies arent nice if they are trying. Sticking to the house move theory with pauljohns
lol, it wasn’t my guess :)
Someone else said it before me, but I thought there was no way she would do doing stuff for Sophie ‘mediocre layabout’ browns new business having just ended the knapp and Co stuff.

i also don’t think she would go into that new nursing job role and hate it. So it no doubt needs to be something in the home life that is changing

Sian's current insta🤔..I'm glad I'm not in the book club if her reviews consist of statements like "this is rubbish....not" 😂

I know elf on the shelf is pretty divisive for parents but the passive aggressive and smug memes, like Sian’s today, from parents who don’t do it really annoy me. We do elf on the shelf in our house and the kids absolutely love it. Waking up and seeing what the elves are up to is the highlight of their day. They are so happy. I get that some parents don’t like it as they don’t like the idea of somebody “watching over” the children to see if they are naughty, which is completely fair enough. And yes it is a little bit of effort to think of things for the elf to do but for us it’s absolutely worth it for the joy it brings.

It’s the message in the meme that gets me. The message is very much that the parents are happy because they don’t have to put effort into something, even if their kids would love it. There is no consideration of the children, just what the parents want, which is pretty typical for Sian and fits extremely well with somebody who is ending the Christmas holidays by flying off to Disney World without their kids.

I know elf on the shelf is pretty divisive for parents but the passive aggressive and smug memes, like Sian’s today, from parents who don’t do it really annoy me. We do elf on the shelf in our house and the kids absolutely love it. Waking up and seeing what the elves are up to is the highlight of their day. They are so happy. I get that some parents don’t like it as they don’t like the idea of somebody “watching over” the children to see if they are naughty, which is completely fair enough. And yes it is a little bit of effort to think of things for the elf to do but for us it’s absolutely worth it for the joy it brings.

It’s the message in the meme that gets me. The message is very much that the parents are happy because they don’t have to put effort into something, even if their kids would love it. There is no consideration of the children, just what the parents want, which is pretty typical for Sian and fits extremely well with somebody who is ending the Christmas holidays by flying off to Disney World without their kids.
We should call them Princess Buzzkill and her Dull Cuck.

We don't do elf on the shelf for many reasons. But they are my reasons. She just revels in this idea that the world revolves around her and everyone wants to see her being selfish.

This is the first time I've ever agreed with her. Elf and the bloody Xmas Eve boxes are all utter bollocks.
I think she does xmas eve boxes....😅
They seem stupid but people like them??

They are sorting the attic and garage with tip runs, keep or sell. Im 100% convinced they are moving

Last edited:
Apparently £39 for a tiny backpack is “so cheap” and £42 for a tiny Christmas backpack that you can only use one month a year is such a “good price”. She just lives in a completely different world.

Does anyone else find it odd that huge proportion of her vlogs are her telling us what’s she going to do next? It’s endless ‘so i’m just going to do this, and then I’m going to that and then I’m off to do this’ it goes on for minutes and minutes (whilst rubbing eyes and fiddling with hair) and I’m just like ‘bloody get on with it then, stop rambling woman’

• Haha
Does anyone else find it odd that huge proportion of her vlogs are her telling us what’s she going to do next? It’s endless ‘so i’m just going to do this, and then I’m going to that and then I’m off to do this’ it goes on for minutes and minutes (whilst rubbing eyes and fiddling with hair) and I’m just like ‘bloody get on with it then, stop rambling woman’
Along with a this is what i have, i got it from, it was a bargin because.
Cant wait to see her tell us how she got the new house by renting out DVC points.

Oh and who can forget her good old mlm plug "i dont talk about it much on here". Yes you do Princess Buzzkill. You are a sleazy Hunbot.

Along with a this is what i have, i got it from, it was a bargin because.
Cant wait to see her tell us how she got the new house by renting out DVC points.

Oh and who can forget her good old mlm plug "i dont talk about it much on here". Yes you do Princess Buzzkill. You are a sleazy Hunbot.
The MLM huns must have been rubbing their hands together when they met Sian, gullible fool. I'm sure she's making tonnes of money, for her uplines, uplines, uplines, uplines, uplines, uplines (X 347) upline. I'm only surprised she doesn't also flog kids books, tit perfume or dubious make up.

When she was talking about her skin being tit but then smothering it in tropic skincare. Sian! Stop. Get yourself some cerave and move on with your life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.