Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Callum is asking for suggestions for outfits for the RunDisney races at in January. Anybody want to suggest pictures of his children and dog? After all, him and Sian are leaving them behind in the U.K. whilst they jet off to Disney World to run some massively overpriced races.
Could not imagine when I have kids jetting off to Disney and leaving them behind.

Reactions: 2
Those girls will be emotionally damaged, it's utterly cruel and selfish of them. Running an overpriced race together (rather than taking it in turns) matters more to them than their kids happiness. I bet Dullum leaves Sian behind on the day anyway.

Reactions: 4
I would love it if he did and they had a domestic on the finish line 😂

I'd love to do a Disney run but I saw the price of the DLP 5km and burst out laughing.... Nerr thanks.

• Haha
It’s not just that they are leaving them behind, Sian has gone as far as saying that she is pleased that she is leaving them behind. That’s horrible.

Reactions: 5
It’s not just that they are leaving them behind, Sian has gone as far as saying that she is pleased that she is leaving them behind. That’s horrible.
Yet they continue to be praised as some perfect Disney 2.4 family. I'm all for time with your partner, but not on the other side of the world at the kids most favourite place. It's an appalling pressure to place on whomever is babysitting too.

Absolutely abhorrent human beings, neglectful and boastful parents. Those kids don't stand a chance.

Reactions: 3
Yet they continue to be praised as some perfect Disney 2.4 family. I'm all for time with your partner, but not on the other side of the world at the kids most favourite place. It's an appalling pressure to place on whomever is babysitting too.

Absolutely abhorrent human beings, neglectful and boastful parents. Those kids don't stand a chance.
I've said it previously on this thread.
We love disney. LOVE DISNEY.
But we know once we have children it will become a family thing, not an "us" only thing.
Don't get me wrong, when they become teenagers and maybe don't want to go it might be different.

To me its one of this things "just because you can, doesn't mean you should".

We went frequently as kids and I cannot even imagine how we'd feel if mum and dad had gone without us!

Just imagine how you'd feel as a parent being 3000 miles away and one of your kids has a medical issue....doesn't even have to be serious. All a young child wants is to cuddle their mum and dad when they are poorly. That guilt would be there forever....'I was on the other side of the World when my child needed me and all because I fancied a jog around Disneyworld for the gram'.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I would almost excuse them if they were saying “it’s a once in a lifetime bucketlist thing for Callum to do all four races, the logistics of four runs in four days, and the date immediately after the Christmas holidays just made it impossible to bring the girls, much as we would like to. We are so sad this is our first trip back since covid and they are missing out”

But they aren’t saying this at all. They’ve just said the girls are going in February anyway and they are pleased to be leaving them behind in January because they really want to leave them 👋🏻 The most telling thing is Sian has mentioned how she feels about it (“pleased”) but she’s made no mention of how the girls feel about it.

Reactions: 6
I've said it previously on this thread.
We love disney. LOVE DISNEY.
But we know once we have children it will become a family thing, not an "us" only thing.
Don't get me wrong, when they become teenagers and maybe don't want to go it might be different.

To me its one of this things "just because you can, doesn't mean you should".

We went frequently as kids and I cannot even imagine how we'd feel if mum and dad had gone without us!
My parents went without me when I was in my twenties, I was furious! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
24799D95-5A2A-4BF8-B1A1-189356F68411.jpeg

She’s really not a fan of Daisy is she! Maybe that’s why she’s pleased to go to Disney World without her.

• Sad
View attachment 886925

She’s really not a fan of Daisy is she! Maybe that’s why she’s pleased to go to Disney World without her.
I really do feel for Daisy. I remember watching her vlogmas and Daisy was cuddling her asking Sain to pick her up from nursery the day after and Sain acknowledged her for a split second then just started talking about what her and Dullum had done that day. Daisy looked heart broken.

I hope their grandparents spoil them with affection. Especially Daisy.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
PR gifted event so obviously not missing that one
And a subtle as a brick story about Daisy being “her sweet girl” after the earlier meme. Hi Sian 👋🏻

I’m actually really interested to see how influencers try and sell the silverstone lap of lights to their followers. It was very much a pandemic experience last year: it allowed you to see a Christmas light trail in a safe socially distanced manner from your car. Now that all the normal light trails (and more!) are open again at proper tourist attractions I can’t see much appeal to the silverstone trail other than to F1 fans.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Imagine if she has been off sick from work and they see this? So ill she can't do anything but adverts online.
I call bull. Hope she gets bollocked at work.

She has been sick with a virus for the last 10 days, still hasn’t fully recovered, and isn’t symptom free. But, because it isn’t covid, she’s more than happy to go to a crowded venue and spread her virus on to everybody else. Has she not learned anything from the past 18 months??? She’s a nurse!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.