Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cheeseybites

An issue Sian will have is the fact that the comments on here and the “negative” comments she receives on her Instagram and YouTube accounts are probably the most honest feedback she receives.

She will never know if her internet friends are real or not as they have a clear ulterior motivation to say nice things and to be nice to her. They want to grow and make money from their accounts, particularly those with Disney businesses. Any interaction they have with Sian is a way to do that. It will be more of a business acquaintance than a friendship. They have to be nice to her and say nice things to grow their business. Everything they say may well be fake.

But people on here have no financial motivation to discuss her. It’s not for gain. It’s not even sent to Sian, she doesn’t have to read here. As Sian said, it’s not important. It’s just a discussion of people’s honest opinions of her and her account. As other people have said, influencers with much bigger followings have much less said about them on here. There’s reasons for that. So if she is reading here maybe she should reflect on what those reasons might be, rather than listening to her fake internet friends who are using her for their own gain.

Finally, for what it’s worth, I prefer her hair without a fringe 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Troyston30

Chatty Member
Bought DVC 3 years ago and haven't been able to go for 2 of them.....

I'm interested to see what she has missed out on in order to afford going to WDW.....because the dozen holidays, gousto meals, multiple subscriptions, making purchases despite being on spending bans, private healthcare, the list goes on.......would suggest otherwise.

Attachments

• Haha
I would have sympathy but perhaps this is a sign to stop booking as many holidays as they do during a global pandemic. Also shes going to florida but leaving the kids behind the month before!

To some, this would of been their only holiday or the holiday they pushed out by two years.

But to her, its just another holiday. I struggle to have sympathy for a 35 year old spoilt brat.

She chose to book these holidays during a global pandemic. It comes with a certain amount of risk.

pumpkinpie88

So I’ve been reading her blog, most if it is 2016-17 so a few years old but there are some surprising snippets in there.

There’s a post titled things I’m buying this monthwhere she says “ if you ask my husband what makes me happiest, he will tell you that it's when I'm spending money. Which is true. I also worry about money a lot though, after all we aren't exactly 'rolling in it', oh and I happen to be married to Martin Lewis in disguise” This was Dec 2016, what changed in those few short years I wonder, aside from decreasing her working hours and them more than doubling their holidays?

she mentions about wanting to make memories not keeping up with the joneses on social media. Oh Sian, I cringed a little for you.

And another brilliant saving tip from Sian, pets at home is basically a free zoo - take your kids there and save money 😂
I also didn’t realise how much of a potty mouth she has unless it’s her trying to be relatable?

• Haha

cheeseybites

It’s pretty clear from Sian’s recent posts that she is aware of this thread and has been struggling with the comments it.

She’s obviously trying the approach that all people commenting negatively anywhere are weirdos and should be ignored. And in a way she’s right. It is weird to discuss somebody’s life on then internet… but it’s probably less weird than posting your entire life online in the first place. We are weirdos and she’s free to ignore us. But the difficult part for her is we are just the people who are weird enough to comment publicly.

Everybody she knows will be aware of her Instagram and YouTube accounts. All her friends and family. All her co-workers. All the parents of her children’s friends. All the teachers at her children’s school. Everybody. And a lot of their opinions will be just like the ones shared on this thread, they just aren’t weird enough to post them online. The negative opinions here are just a mirror of what a lot of people she knows in real-life are thinking.

Sian there is a really easy way to stop the negative opinions. Stop posting. Stop sharing your life online. Put your family first. You can still meet Disney friends: there’s forums for that. But so long as you are posting your life online people will have opinions on it and some will be weird enough to make those opinions public.

Screenshot_20220111-141121_Instagram.jpg

Not that you should be both testing before you go near vulnerable patients or customers or anything. You dont get a pat on the back for doing the bare minimum princess.....

pumpkinpie88

Dullum's crotch shot on the pool just made me sick in my mouth. No, no, no!
literally just coming here to say the same 🤢

what is it with them videoing their crotch/legs. It’s gross no one wants to see that. They’ve both done it twice today…

here for your viewing pleasure 🤢😂

Attachments

• Sick

em69

VIP Member
I’m not seeing these sacrifices…. It’s actually pissing me off. She has been on like a million holidays.

cheeseybites

Not talking or constantly communicating with your friends can be ok. For example if you have more important things going on… not if you are actively ditching them to go visit internet strangers every weekend and prioritising those strangers over your relationship with actual real-life friends.

It’s particularly bad if you are documenting all the stranger meet ups all over Instagram, saying how these people (who you don’t really know anything about) are your total besties who get everything about you and you’ve never had friends like that before. That’s just shitting on any real friends you might have had

cancancan

Long time lurker and got an account to post. She didn’t run bc she had to watch the kids, that part is obvious. And as a parent I wouldn’t let internet strangers watch my kids (or even Disney babysitters) either and there’s only so many days I’d want to wake them up early. I’ll give her that one. That being said I do wish they’d enjoy their time and post/reply to comments in the evening or when they return from their trip. Enjoy their beautiful family and happy place in the moment, even if they’re filming.
Actually, she brought the kids “because” she wasn’t running anymore, as opposed to she’s not running “because” she brought the kids. If the reason was that she’s not trained enough, got injured, or whatever she should have just said that since everyone watched her train the whole year and then she just stopped. Instead she acted like the kids are what prevented her from running, but they weren’t coming in the first place. It made sense to add them when she made the decision not to run anymore and would now be able to look after them. No one suggested she should get internet strangers to look after them.

pumpkinpie88

Looks like someone has has a post holiday tattle catch up.....😆
Ha! She deleted this before I caught up with her stories. Why does she do these posts.
Sian no one cares.
She craves the whole “you ok hun?” type of messages or the messages of support from the other fakes. You put your life out there, therefore, we will have an honest opinion. We’re only saying what your friends/family/colleagues/kids friends parents haven’t said to your face.

She shouldn’t act like a spoilt brat, making out she’s mega at saving money when the reality is, somehow, they’ve got a shit load of disposable income to allow them to have more holidays than Judith fucking Chalmers. “Wish you were here” for those of you not quite old enough to remember 😂

• Haha

cheeseybites

That Insta story was total unnecessary and why doesn't she have real friends to talk that through with? Maybe she's worried they'll tell her some home truths?
Im fairly certain she doesn’t have any close real-life friends. But she does have a husband and parents. Why wouldn’t they call her out on this?

Also she must be getting some negative feedback about ditching the kids in a pandemic with unpredictable travel restrictions to fly to a different continent to visit the kids’ favourite ever place. If they catch covid in the US they could be stuck there for weeks, if not months. I just can’t believe that everybody is unrelentingly positive about such a horrible piece of parenting.

Last edited:

cheeseybites

Personally, I just wouldn’t be able stand all the obvious fakeness of it all. If anybody called me their “bestie for life” after meeting in real life once I wouldn’t be seeing them ever again, as they clearly aren’t capable of normal adult friendships. These people aren’t 6, they are grown adults.

Sian and Madison’s complete lack of public acknowledgement of each other over the last week shows just how fake these relationships really are. Only four months ago they were publicly proclaiming that they were BFFs after meeting for the first (and only) time to go on a Disney cruise.

• Haha
My cousin lives in PA and her kids had their first jabs. They are 5 and 7. Thems the rules. Cant bend them for this Princess.

They can just book a hotel either close to disney (the horror) and do more park days or they can explore the rest of FL. Theres more to do than Disney.
They need a life. Some people have lost their lives or cant see their family till the flight prices go down (us).

Boo hoo the middle class blonde skinny rich girl cant go her cruise. How horrible.

Reactions: 6
Like her bullying that woman in her comments.

They expressed they prefered her with a fringe in broken english. She told them to mind their business and fuck off.

Thats called being a hypocrite. Also she mentions that her friends don't get the Disney thing. The chances are, they dont agree with her or her lifesytle and she has gas light the hell out of them.

How many of us (especially women) have put forward a counter arguement for a topic just to be told "you obviously dont understand"

Then again, she is so mean to her own daughter!! Shes horrible to and about Daisy on vlogs. Piss off.

sleepysocks

Just saw her post. Wow. Just wow. She really thinks her shit doesn’t stink, doesn’t she? So bloody full of herself, what a self absorbed bitch. Her friends should thank their lucky stars, they’ve dodged a bullet. Tell that narcissistic cow good riddance.
‘positivity and kindness’ she quotes on her page - my arse. She’s well bitchy. No grown woman acts like that, never mind sticking it over social media - her ‘friends’ are well shot of her. Vile.

• Heart

cancancan

I knew she wouldn’t manage to focus on Callum and his achievements:

Stories about Callum’s marathon - 10

Stories about the breakfast they had afterwards - 16 (so far)
I was a bit upset for him this morning too that she put a heartfelt story for him, then immediately after put virtually the same story for a total randomer - I mean best friend. 🙄 Shows it’s all just for the gram.

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
What is the point of vlogging of everything is already on insta. Just enjoy it! Between two phones and the vlogging camera, what attention are those girls getting?

I’m pretty sure it will be something like a flight upgrade or an extra 2 nights 🤷🏻‍♀️ Cause you know she saved all that money from the house move that was never happening in the first place!

• Haha