Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cheeseybites

Isn't that the barbie dream house they said they couldnt afford so everyone was going to have to club in for Daisys Birthday?

Its £250!!! I spose we shouldnt be suprised since these are the parents who give loungeflys for xmas as if they are nothing.
She could afford it because they “saved” money on solicitors fees on the house move. The house move they only decided to do two weeks before and hadn’t previously budgeted for.

It is classic Sian budgeting:

1) Decide to buy something for hundreds of pounds
2) Change your mind “saving” the money you had previously decided to spend
3) Spend the money you have “saved” on something else

• Haha
Reactions: 6

cheeseybites

My guess: Sian isn’t doing the runs. There was no running stuff in her packing. And Callum isn’t doing the full set: looking at his training he hasn’t done enough to run a marathon the day after a half marathon.

She sent everyone here when she mentioned Tattle!! She did it to herself. I found this place just before she did. So she obviously wants sympathy. To be fair tattle is supposed to be for big influencers so it speaks volumes that she is so small but has 2 threads about her.

There are plenty of other obnoxious mini Disney influencers that don't have their own thread.
Cause they aren't, in reality, harming anyone else. She's doing a lot of damage to her kids. Even in the vlogs, Lyla is turning into a mini me. She snaps at Daisy and sian leaves it in. Cause normal?

She has no personality. She just copies everyone else. She very clearly has no actual friends (callums childhood friends don't count as your friends sian!) Failed mum blogger, who fell into Disney instagramming.

You are absolutely right @cheeseybites people in her real life will have these opinions and not say anything. I really want to know what she is like when the camera is off her. I have resisted temptation to ask around at work 🙃

Emmy79

VIP Member
I first visited there in 1991 but if I were to write MGM it would be a deliberate action. It's not like it is a recent name change and he doesn't seem to struggle with Disney Springs. It is an obvious Disney flex from Captain TightShorts.
Exactly, my first visit it was MGM and Downtown Disney but I now use their current names!

The same with Disneyland Paris, It pisses me off when people call it Euro Disney! The worst is people who have just been there, for their first time so they didn't even visit it as Euro Disney

Kikidoyouloveme

Sian, please for the love of GOD, keep your tongue in your gob mate ! You’re not cute, your look like a dehydrated hound ….

cheeseybites

I think she’s deleted her rude outburst now? Good if she has. Shows she has a conscience somewhere in there.
Sian regularly deletes things that she thinks make *her* look bad. Meanwhile her favourite picture of daisy is a picture where Daisy has her finger up her nose. She’s very concerned with how she comes across, she’s not at all concerned with how she portrays her children.

Gggshh

Lol imagine they’ll do a Christmas treasure hunt reveal with a twist… you aren’t coming 😂 😂 😂

• Haha

leigh225

I can’t believe they would contemplate going to Florida (or anywhere) without the kids at the moment. So she I worried about flying, but not concerned about catching covid whilst out there and not being able to get back to the kids for weeks. Wow, I really can’t believe how her mind works

emerald

VIP Member
Decided to count how many times Sian touches her hair in a 10 minute vlog (day 15 vlogmas) because what else am I gonna do on a Thursday night.

46 times in 9:30 minutes.

• Haha
  • Wow

Tublet83

VIP Member
Tbh I expect half the people that read this thread are parents at school and work colleagues who think she’s weirdo 😂

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
Im obviously in the minority here but I actually get her logic cause why would you want your kids to be parentless? If everyone dies, no one is left behind lol 🤷‍♀️
It's a weird subject to be talking about on stories though
Because I love my child and the one in my belly more than anything and the thought of them being dead , even if I’m dead too , makes me feel physically sick … I’d rather I was gone but my kids still had a chance … maybe that’s a weird school of thought , if my husband and I died they’d be devasateted but they would have family rally around them and they’d be safe , loved , fed , cared for and would hopefully life full and successful lives

I think Sian’s way of thinking is a bit odd , but maybe I’m the odd one !

• Heart
We do call it downtown disney and MGM. But we went 3 times a year every year till I was 16 so its literal habit. I agree that its obnoxious though considering he went as a kid a couple of times then had a 20 year gap.
Oh I totally get it, the habit and nostalgia thing.

But with him it just screams as a desperate attempt to be a bit 'edgy'. I didn't see him tag Magic Kingdom as much yesterday. It's his 'look at me' thing. The guy's a clown.

cheeseybites

Part of the problem is the toxic positivity in the echo chamber of Instagram. Of all the comments on her most recent grid post only one has anything other than outright support for her awful choices.

Interestingly the one ambivalent comment mentions that Brits are catching covid in Orlando and ending up stuck there without accommodation. That would be an absolute nightmare scenario for parents travelling without their kids.

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
I think it’s ridiculous to call out one individual for posting that on her story.

if that person is a fan, they have done exactly what you want Sian, followed you and aspire to be part of your life and take a big interest in you - without them wanting to continuously watch, you have no following. They are your subscribers who contribute to your income from YouTube.

you can’t moan at people for feeling like they know you enough to comment on things. You post stories about having your hair done…so expect people to comment about it when they feel familiar.

If you post affiliate links, you are trying to be an influencer and encouraging people to live like you.

massive fail to moan at someone who probably posted that innocently because they look up to you.
Stop calling people out and bullying them on your stories Sian.

how to lose friends and alienate people…

em69

VIP Member
Actually grinds my nerves he clearly purposely calls it MGM. It hasn’t been called that since 2008.

I honestly don’t know why I have such a dislike for her - she just infuriates me!
I know why I dont like them.

The toxic positivity that come with being a mlm hun bot

Pretending that they arent well off and have a cushy life

Her blatant abilisims. Some have dyslexia or no access to higher education

Her shopping addiction justifications just irk me. Just be an addict

Their very clear regret of having children that leads to them abondoning them at every opportunity they get and celebrate the fact

The using of her children to earn them more money. Thats child slave labour.

The lack of Disney knowledge for a Disney niche. They know nothing.

The splashing the cash makes you an expert ideology.

And the dancing, hair touching, eye rubbing, goofy grins, shorts, hypocrisy, looking like Tory politicians (bet they are tories given that MH always votes Blue), tagging companies.

cheeseybites

It’s £60 per parent per child (over 5) per period of absence. It’s not per day. If she’s fined it’ll be £120.
It’s not the fines that will be the issue (they can drop £1k or more for flights for the kids on a whim, they can afford the fine no problem). It’s more Sian’s complete self-centred naivety raising its head again. She appears to think her school is really understanding about her taking her kids out of school for term-time holidays. This understanding appears to be based on the school previously not objecting to taking a four year old out of school for a holiday pre-pandemic.

The school will not be understanding about her taking her kids out for two separate holidays twice in a single half-term. They will be absolutely fuming, particularly as they will have been given no notice about this holiday. It’s not like they can say the girls haven’t been on holiday recently. The school can see from Sian’s Instagram just how many holidays they’ve been on.